View File

This is a preview of what is to come. The NPC's other than Merchants, and Enemies, currently do nothing, as the questing/scripting is not finished. This mod is designed to consolidate other mods, in adition to adding a more adult feel by introducing recipes made from semen, breast milk and possibly more things later. Below is a list of what is included in the preview.

MOD Details:

Adds Cum & Breast Milk craftable potions
Adds Blood-forged Armor / Weapons
Adds Merchants
Adds Enemies
Adds Guilds

Requirements:

Vanilla Skyrim
Dragonborn DLC
ApachiiSkyHair (Can Download Here)

Please keep in mind that this is a preview. This is not an alpha release. Please feel free to leave any suggestions on the forum page located (Here)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    ApachiiSkyHair, Dragonborn DLC
  • Special Edition Compatible

Getting the ingredients as loot is in no way immersive. It would be better if you could get them from various sex acts.

It is just a preview. There are a lot of things that will not stay the same. As I learn more, I will update it and bring it closer and closer to the way I want it to be.

True, it might not be "immersive", but, it's also not finished enough for an alpha release. Its just a little thing so people can see what its like. Eventually itll be reversible, that way anyone who gained anything from the preview can reverse engineer it and break it down if they wish to do something else with it, and, eventually sex acts will yield them instead.

Getting the ingredients as loot is in no way immersive. It would be better if you could get them from various sex acts.

It is just a preview. There are a lot of things that will not stay the same. As I learn more, I will update it and bring it closer and closer to the way I want it to be.

True, it might not be "immersive", but, it's also not finished enough for an alpha release. Its just a little thing so people can see what its like. Eventually itll be reversible, that way anyone who gained anything from the preview can reverse engineer it and break it down if they wish to do something else with it, and, eventually sex acts will yield them instead.

Might want to take a look at "Milk Mod Economy" as well. Ed has done much of this already.

Might want to take a look at "Milk Mod Economy" as well. Ed has done much of this already.
I am not here to debate who has done what allready. Beaides, this is also adding alot that previous mods didnt. But apparently ppl arent getting that.

I'm interested in the new quests and enemies you have planned.

Working on that as wek speak. Been burning midnight oil to have an alpha release out as soon as possible.

There is a preview version there, but it doesnt contain the quests or new dungeon areas.

I am not here to debate who has done what allready. Beaides, this is also adding alot that previous mods didnt. But apparently ppl arent getting that.

I wasn't here to debate either. Just suggesting that you look at it, as you might (possibly) get a few ideas. But you can ignore my suggestions if you like, most do.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

This project has been rolled into a new one called "The Makena Project. It'll be a while before the mod is playable/test-able considering it does a LOT more. Adds new areas and so on. I have a dev thread up about it here:

The Makena Project (Dev Track Thread)

Ill leave this up for another month then plan to delete it, so, for any continued interest in this sort of thing head over to that link above.