Forbidden Trades (Adult Mod) [Coming Soon]

Ankahet

Coming Soon...

Forbidden Trades

------

This mod will be an ever-growing mod. It will never be finished.

There will be two versions upon release. Versions detailed below:

Standard Version:

Introduces Semen and breast milk, in different variations and types as crafting ingredients to the game.

Adds 5 vendors hidden in not-so-obvious areas that buy and sell these ingredients and the recipes to make things.

Adds numerous story books of how the researching alchemists discovered the recipes.

Each recipe comes with the things needed, as well as a cute little quip for comedic relief.

Adds a separate faction to the game to act as a black market, and secret society for these ingredients and alchemist members.

Adds at least 3 new buildings to the game as shops and for visual appeal.

Bestial Version:

Everything listed above, including animal seminal fluids and such.

NOTE: I will be producing two versions for those who do not wish to partake in the beastial seminal fluid portion.

------

Any and all suggestions, ideas, and/or questions are more than welcome. Follow this topic for now, to find out approaching release date, as well as additional information, or features that might be added before release.

I am also in need of male and female voice actors, for what I have planned for the update after release. Feel free to contact me via private message about that.

------

Contributing Modders:

Ffabris

------

Current Progress:

------

Completed:

Male Seminal Fluids

Bestial Seminal Fluids

Female Breast Milks

Crafting Recipes

New Custom Potions

Merchants / NPC's

Factions

3 Buildings (Of 3)

Story Books

Recipe Books

Blood-Forging Recipes

Blood-Forging Armor / Weapons

Blood-Forging Ingredients / List Drops

Key Encounters

Addiction Rating System

------

To Be Completed:

------

Seminal Infused Textures/Models (May not make alpha release)

Seminal Infused Weapons/Armor

Seminal Infusion Recipes

Blood Forging Textures/Models (May not make alpha release)

Dialogue

Voice Acting

------

Looking For:

------

Voice Actors:

Kaleigh - Nord - Female

Sekhet - Red Guard - Female

Ankahet Slayde - Nord - Male (Cameo...I know xP)

Sarah Fleeting - Nord - Female

Sylvania Nightrunner - Wood Elf - Female

Talia Ro - Flame Atronach - Female

Kassaria Nightsong - Orc - Female

Zarcharias Cha'ak - Argonian - Male

Maha Raja Iit - Male - Khajiit

------

NOTE: If the name appears in red and bold, then it is already being acted by someone else. This page will stay as up to date as possible.

Preview Version Download

Could you not have the bestial option behind a toggle setting? I'd guess it would be much easier for you in the long run to not have to maintain 2 plugins.

Im just getting started with modding, when I figure out how to make it toggle-able, ill update it and condense it into one package. But for now, it is easier for me to make 2 XD

Also considering, im doing all of the work atm lol

Sounds like it'd work well with MME and Bestial Essence. Looking forward to it!

Whilst Bestial Essence allows you to collect and then use the collected semen to create potions, those collected samples will in no way work with this proposed mod. Nor would the ingredients from this mod work in Bestial Essence. They would be completely distinct and unknown to eachother. Just because something is called something in game does not mean it will magically function as that in all mods.

On the plus side, there would be no conflict. In a story sense, and Bestial Essence is primarily a story mod, it might make little sense if you have already acquired samples from this or any other mod. But in those instances the user will just have to suspend disbelief.

Examples such as being asked to produce a wolf calming tincture for the main protagonist (which requires wolf semen). You might have some wolf semen from this mod on you but you couldn't use it to make the Bestial Essence wolf calming tinctures, you'd have to use the mechnisms within Bestial Essence to collect some specific to the mod. There is also custom semen sample storage, but none of the semen ingredients from this mod would store there as they are not on the identified semen sample list. That's the kind of thing I mean by having to suspend disbelief.

Sounds like it'd work well with MME and Bestial Essence. Looking forward to it!

Whilst Bestial Essence allows you to collect and then use the collected semen to create potions, those collected samples will in no way work with this proposed mod. Nor would the ingredients from this mod work in Bestial Essence. They would be completely distinct and unknown to eachother. Just because something is called something in game does not mean it will magically function as that in all mods.

On the plus side, there would be no conflict. In a story sense, and Bestial Essence is primarily a story mod, it might make little sense if you have already acquired samples from this or any other mod. But in those instances the user will just have to suspend disbelief.

^^ Truth, you can pretty much name any item in the game anything you want, but thats no promise that it will do the same thing.

This is also the trouble with mods, they are many times made by many different users, and unless it is a collaboration, most often, the items within them are unique to said mod.

Im making this for two reasons, mainly just for fun, but also, I plan to continue to expand upon it, not just leave it as a small stand-alone.

Also going to add in an addiction facet, but im not releasing any information on which potions or substances are addictive, or what the addiction effects do. :P

As well as adding another new set of items, including blood samples.

These blood samples will allow for "Blood forging" to make more powerful and bettwer looking weaponry.

The ability to make them and use them will be input upon release, but the model/texture updates may come later, unless someone wants to volunteer XD

if you ever need testers i would be interested

Well, the export I have now only makes the recipes work. The buildings and NPC's are there, but only the merchants are interactable as I havent finished the quest portion for the others, but if youd like to play around with it you are more than welcome to take a sneak peak. let me finish up the cpl things I was working on and Ill upload a sneak-peak version.

This is looking more and more muddled and unnecessarily complicated with each update.

But it's whatever. As long as I can toggle off the addiction shit and make a goddamn health potion with wheat and horse cum, I'll be happy with it.

How is it muddled?

Its simple, if there are parts you dont enjoy, then, dont use them, or dont partake in them. Just like any part to any other game really.

How is it muddled?

Its simple, if there are parts you dont enjoy, then, dont use them, or dont partake in them. Just like any part to any other game really.

Well muddled is more my opinion than anything else. I don't see a need for any sort of armor or weapon forging for a mod like this.

What bugs me is the addiction aspect. You say just not to use the parts I don't like, and I 100% agree with you there, but I'm concerned that I won't be able to avoid an addiction feature. For instance, say there's a certain potion added by this mod that I find helpful and use quite a bit. I'm concerned I'd find my character with unexpected or unwanted debuffs because she's become addicted to those potions now. As I said, my main goal for using this mod is just to have cum as an alchemical ingredient like snowberries and jazbay grapes, something I can collect and use in otherwise normal play seamlessly. I'm not looking for something that changes how I play - I want almost the exact opposite.

As I said, I agree with your stance - if I can't toggle off breast milk and cum-infusion smithing, I'll just ignore them. That's fine. But I can't ignore something if it's going to actively, unavoidably, negatively impact my gameplay.

How is it muddled?

Well muddled is more my opinion than anything else. I don't see a need for any sort of armor or weapon forging for a mod like this.

What bugs me is the addiction aspect. You say just not to use the parts I don't like, and I 100% agree with you there, but I'm concerned that I won't be able to avoid an addiction feature. For instance, say there's a certain potion added by this mod that I find helpful and use quite a bit. I'm concerned I'd find my character with unexpected or unwanted debuffs because she's become addicted to those potions now. As I said, my main goal for using this mod is just to have cum as an alchemical ingredient like snowberries and jazbay grapes, something I can collect and use in otherwise normal play seamlessly. I'm not looking for something that changes how I play - I want almost the exact opposite.

As I said, I agree with your stance - if I can't toggle off breast milk and cum-infusion smithing, I'll just ignore them. That's fine. But I can't ignore something if it's going to actively, unavoidably, negatively impact my gameplay.

All of the potions have a recipe in print, as a book, ingame, there are no "accidental" crafts. And they will all follow biological science in accordance with skyrim. So, if Skooma is an ingredient, then, thers a pretty high chance it has an addiction factor to it. Also, I am making this mod extensive, because its not something I plan to make and elave sit, I will continue to update and add to it to extend peoples gameplay.

Updates Documented on main post:

Ok, Ive been banging away at this all night, I've got the majority of it to a playable extent, the only thing left out of the preview will be the voice acting, and the quests, as I have to finish some other minor things before I can even start on those things, and I am having trouble finding voice actors, so that may have to come in an update later down the road. I also have a birthday to plan, birthday shopping to do, and a cake to procure XD

So, I will hopefully have the playable preview up soon, but by this evening at the latest.

Can't wait!  I'm looking forward to it!

Its a looooooot of work XD

Its technically functional, but the quests arent in yet, and im in the process of going through the nav mesh's in my buildings with a fine-tooth comb. Cant have dem ladies bouncing around like super-balls >.>

Archived