The Makena Project (Dev Track Thread)

Ankahet

Hello fellow modders, players and community members.

I have decided to begin my largest undertaking yet. It will take a while, Ill likely get stuck on a few things along the way, but, to me, this is worth doing. This thread will serve as the official development tracking thread, along with info for the mod, please read below. I will also of course continue to update and maintain my current mods.

About The Mod:

The Makena Project will be dark, adult oriented, and not for those weak of heart, or dislike slavery, forced bondage, objectification and other things in that realm. If you dont like it, dont support it, then, feel free to move on. This will not be a quest driven mod, I have grown tired of the "Go here, do this" style of game. No, this will be completely driven by discovery and action of the player. There will be no limits on time or things of that nature. Deep within the cities of Skyrim, and dungeons of the wilderness lay a secret, many secrets. Slavery and bondage have been taken to a new level. Calcelmo's research has been expanded on, the Dwemer technology has become important, more secretive than it was before, and now it is claiming women all over. You'll be able to choose to free them, or use them. Freeing them will make you a mark for very capable assassins whom work for the slavers. To find clues as to the where-abouts to these lairs, youll have to decode clues found on discarded notes. No map markers, no fast travel locations, no more but the hints in the writing. A real game, where Console doesn't help you. (Unless you want to go to all the work to find all the cell names and COC yourself there, but even that will only help you so much as the cell names themselves arent going to be in the notes.)

Development List:

Cell Development [5/34]

Cell Linking [5/34]

Actor Creation [35/00]

Actor Placement [35/100%]

Object Creation [11/100%]

Object Placement [7/100%]

Dialog Menus [0/100%]

Scripting (Assistance Needed)

Voice Acting (Assistance Needed)

If You'd Like To Assist:

If you would like to help me out, shoot me a private message and we can discuss it there.

Questions / Suggestions:

If you have questions, or a suggestion, feel free to leave it in the comments. Ill be checking on it a couple times a day to respond and update progress.

You can also follow our more detailed development by subscribing to us on Patreon Subscribing is free!

3 minutes ago, sfeile said:

I unfortunately have nothing to offer, but am following along because it sounds like a really good idea! Good luck with it!

Hey even interest is good :3

When I get to the voice acting part, thats easy if you wanted to do some of that, its basically just recording a voice file read from script xP

13 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Not gonna lie, this looks very promising and looks like a permanent slot holder on my LO when it's released.

Im tryin my best xP Would have gotten more done today, but life is being a pain in my ass >.>

13 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Can the player end up as a slave in this mod? Long term nasty sauce dialogue kind of slavery with a chance one of the player housecarl and or friends could buy the player freedom with some strings attached.

Those options will be implemented yesh. That will be more in the dialog and quest portion of it. But itll be a thing. :3

Archived