Why companions don't use the tail slot for equipment?

QuiteTheTail

I have tested it with CM companions and Lovers slave followers. I don't know about MCS, never tried.

Is this due to a limitation of the game? In any case, is it possible to change this behavior?

Possibly leaving beastfolks unaffected (you know, the Tail...)

I ask because many items (capes, circlets,...) and armor mods use that slot.

Be so so careful with MCS, PSE, Hiyoko/Tamago enabled and traveling to SI to do quests. Major scripting issues being experienced for the first time...

embedded to save games!*!*!

But yeah, MCS is IMO far superior to CM, unless you have a month of Sundays to fix non-compliant CM issues.

Be so so careful with MCS, PSE, Hiyoko/Tamago enabled and traveling to SI to do quests. Major scripting issues being experienced for the first time...

embedded to save games!*!*!

But yeah, MCS is IMO far superior to CM, unless you have a month of Sundays to fix non-compliant CM issues.

I'm aware of these issues (I read what you posted about them in PSE support thread).

I don't use PSE and pregnancy mods at the moment (still in my LAPF "learning curve"), but I'm sure I will do in the future.

For now, I'm more interested in stripping CM companions of their CM scripts, and combine them in one big esp (I saved a couple of bookmarks to articles related to this subject). I just can't get myself to leave behind characters I'm used to see in game for so long. I would miss them. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived