Nipple jewelry with physics?

I mean jewelry that moves with HDT breasts and also dangles from the nipple with HDT movement.

We have: HDT Earrings, Hoop Earrings, skirts and outfits, hair, tail, penis, weapon slings, ribbon, even backback! What we don't have is HDT nipple jewelry!

Reference images for scientific research (couldn't find better, sorry):
(NSFW)

0180-0905-0512-1239_tassel3.gif

(NSFW)

OQ_bah.gif

Something like "steel skulls" from CBBE HDT Piercing Sets (with update) or nipple version of FumoFumo's Earrings would fit perfectly:
(NSFW)

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Makes me wonder if its even possible? It is possible, read below.

Most likely, just no one has bothered to make a skeleton for the nipple piercings and attach a data extension to them yet.

The thing is that, there is a lot of really great stuff out there but unfortunately not a lot of detail on how the author of a file say arrived at that point.  So that means a lot of investigating and trail and error.  Ergo not a lot of mod makers really wanting to pounce on producing something like that when they likely have their own projects to keep busy with.

Also no, not interested in figuring it out...I'm actually working on a project right now.

Most likely, just no one has bothered to make a skeleton for the nipple piercings and attach a data extension to them yet.

The thing is that, there is a lot of really great stuff out there but unfortunately not a lot of detail on how the author of a file say arrived at that point.  So that means a lot of investigating and trail and error.  Ergo not a lot of mod makers really wanting to pounce on producing something like that when they likely have their own projects to keep busy with.

Also no, not interested in figuring it out...I'm actually working on a project right now.

Apparently you forgot about breast morphs.

Apparently you forgot about breast morphs.

Much confused...Whats that have to do with a Piercing that will not only move with a morphed Tit, but also with the HDT Breast Bone.............AND have moveing parts that have an independent movement of those TWO PRIOR LISTED FUNCTIONS AND APPEAR NATURAL

Jesus, cant believe people that pop into threads.

We are not talking about tit morphs or HDT weight painted bones.

WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT AN UNINVENTED TYPE OF MOVEMENT FOR PIERCINGS!

Get out a Hook attach a fricking chain to it....Now poke a hole through your nipple on the end of your floppy tits.

In the world of Skyrim that chain is a static object in the sense that it still only responds to the physics of the breast node.

It doesn't act like a chain would.

What, you mean this mod?

Sevenbase HDT Conversion for HDT Piercings.

Look I understand that there is quite a lot of confusion.  Yes by now its quite well known that nipple piercings can have Bounce.  In fact I authored the 1st Devious Devices Assets conversion that applied Breast Weight to the Soulgem Nipple Piercings, kinda why I didn't take it well that some random guy acted like I didn't know that such a thing existed.

I've provided a picture of what I am thinking about but I couldn't find a better pic. 

The Issue,

Most people think of just a simple nipple stud.

The Example is that

If the Nipple Piercing isn't a simple stud, but in fact something that has loose or moving parts than those parts should react according to the Laws of Gravity to help keep Immersion.

A long chain with its ends attached to your nipples in the world of Skyrim can react to Breast Bounce but it cannot "hang according to gravity" or "behave properly according to real physics."

However, with a correctly made skeleton one might convince the end-user that this chain does in fact behave properly in regards to real world physics and gravity.

post-79263-0-74882800-1441800435_thumb.jpg

:-/  i wrote bcs i researched this long ago with custom bones for chains and so.

If you dont have bones that scale or adjust breasts by axis x,y,z with a quality weights and soft body phx hdt.

Basically mostly static, not dynamic mesh, it will be visually good looking (depends on what constrain used ) But since i have, did not achieved quality items ,simple nipple tassels can be made in 2 minutes yes.

If you dont have bones that scale or adjust breasts by axis x,y,z with a quality weights and soft body phx hdt.

Basically mostly static, not dynamic mesh, it will be visually good looking (depends on what constrain used ) But since i have, did not achieved quality items ,simple nipple tassels can be made in 2 minutes yes.

I don't understand your post, would you mind explaining it better?

Do you mean that if boobs are weight painted, thus affected by physics, then nipple bones wouldnt "animate" well, but if boobs were static you could achieve decent HDT effect on nipples?

I don't understand your post, would you mind explaining it better?

Do you mean that if boobs are weight painted, thus affected by physics, then nipple bones wouldnt "animate" well, but if boobs were static you could achieve decent HDT effect on nipples?

Not nipples but, how you say it,binds them together i guess, like chains from nipple to nipple and breast to breast  or etc.Is hard to make quality hdt, breasts are moving linear\ angular, can be scaled, thus chains deforms very ugly.At least i didn't achieve quality items.

Nipple-Jewelry-3.jpg

2ed05dcf29ec3089806c17889f2da12c.jpg

and tassels will be normal and quick to make

breast-cancer-pasties.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

1.0x0.jpg1.0x0.jpg

And about nipples, i have 3 bones per breast weightpainted for maximum softbody physics simulation in my hdt,so yes nipples can live their own life to  :D   

And about nipples, i have 3 bones per breast weightpainted for maximum softbody physics simulation in my hdt,so yes nipples can live their own life to :D

Its been a few days, I'm curious if you had any success so far?

And about nipples, i have 3 bones per breast weightpainted for maximum softbody physics simulation in my hdt,so yes nipples can live their own life to :D

Its been a few days, I'm curious if you had any success so far?

wait , you want me to make them ? I can only provide info for constraints and params . i don't have Hvk tools anymore.Basically in Nifskope (with JFF) -  you need to copy L\R Breast01 in skeleton and rename them as you like.

Right mouse on bone > Transform > Edit and adjust axis for Y,Z so they will be vertical in axmpl.

Load Max >skeleton>body> Tassels > add Skin modifier  > choose  L\R Breast and your new bones.

Weights will apply auto for them > export (optional with body if you like).

Load JFF > load body XML  >(rigid bodies tab ) delete all to NPC R\L Breast > add new (copy your bone tassel name ,also can copy breast params to collsns tab and choose keyframe in motiontype) add hkp boxshape collsn >add 0.1 or 0.01.

Constraints tab (you have breast keyframe) > add new one >choose simple type hkpLimitedHingeConstraint > body B (breast keyframe) >body A* (A* tassel name* - fist is B* keyframe * always) > pivot a\b* ( A* is joint first point - like A to B in distance \ breast to Tassel - you need inverse "B to A" for Y,Z vertical constraint) > max Limit - 0.5 -1.0 save as yourname*.xml

Add it in a mesh you exported.Go to Creation Kit and make an (armor) item,you can  tweak params in jff (alt+tab game) by equip\ unequip in real time to perfection.

wait , you want me to make them ? I can only provide info for constraints and params . i don't have Hvk tools anymore.

Yeah, after you said that you have whole weightpaint+bones setup done already, I thought you were working on it already. Sorry for misunderstanding!

Basically in Nifskope (with JFF) -  you need to copy L\R Breast01 in skeleton and rename them as you like.

Right mouse on bone > Transform > Edit and adjust axis for Y,Z so they will be vertical in axmpl.

Load Max >skeleton>body> Tassels > add Skin modifier  > choose  L\R Breast and your new bones.

Weights will apply auto for them > export (optional with body if you like).

Load JFF > load body XML  >(rigid bodies tab ) delete all to NPC R\L Breast > add new (copy your bone tassel name ,also can copy breast params to collsns tab and choose keyframe in motiontype) add hkp boxshape collsn >add 0.1 or 0.01.

Constraints tab (you have breast keyframe) > add new one >choose simple type hkpLimitedHingeConstraint > body B (breast keyframe) >body A* (A* tassel name* - fist is B* keyframe * always) > pivot a\b* ( A* is joint first point - like A to B in distance \ breast to Tassel - you need inverse "B to A" for Y,Z vertical constraint) > max Limit - 0.5 -1.0 save as yourname*.xml

Add it in a mesh you exported.Go to Creation Kit and make an (armor) item,you can  tweak params in jff (alt+tab game) by equip\ unequip in real time to perfection.

It doesnt sound so crazy complicated, assuming that you don't need some official Havok tools, such as HBT for behaviors(?). Unfortunately I dont have Max anymore, so I won't be able to do it even if I wanted. :(

Yes, i only have breastarmor bones in a skeleton that i tested for some complicated stuff.

It is very easy, when you learn in that way.3d software is needed only for weights and separating the mesh.

Try Bodyslide2 for weights, it have weightpaint tool as i remember.

Behaviors is segmented animation files for actors in Creation Kit.Not need dat.

• 3 months later...

Bump! I wasn't able to register Autodesk account back then, so I couldn't progress it further, but here is the proof that it can be done.

I managed to do it in a half-assed way in Nifskope, by moving and re-attaching the whole Keyframe/Debris/End branch (L/R) to breast01 nodes from HDT Earrings V2 and reusing its xml file:

257m.jpg
(ignore nipple rings, I kept them for reference)

They move independently of breasts (exactly what we wanted), but since both meshes are merged in one object and rigged to 'NPC Head' bone (original clasps), I could either link them to one breast or another (one gets stretched).

I couldn't move it further without Max, but these are the necessary steps in Max (thanks to Vioxsis for giving some 3DS directions):

• Import into max with its embedded skeleton.
  • Split currently weighted mesh in two objects (L/R)
  • The head weights will need to be replaced with spine2, breast and breast01 L/R respectively. The blend of witch will be decided by the body's breasts. (if you just had breast01 it will likely clip/sink and generally not move with the breast)
  • Export the mesh along with the skeleton, making sure the skeleton remains intact. < assuming you don't make any further edits to the skeleton, you can just copy the exported mesh to the nif you imported instead.
  • Add the NiStringExtraData and also don't forget to fix the BSLightingShaderProperty quickest way is to delete and copy/paste the one from the original earring mesh (max has poor support for BSLightingShaderProperty).

I'm currently busy with scripting and other projects, so if someone wants to take it over feel free. HDT knowledge is not necessary, xml can be reused from HDT Earrings, so its just mostly 3D stuff.

• 2 years later...
On 9.9.2015 at 2:14 PM, Gameplayer said:

Look I understand that there is quite a lot of confusion.  Yes by now its quite well known that nipple piercings can have Bounce.  In fact I authored the 1st Devious Devices Assets conversion that applied Breast Weight to the Soulgem Nipple Piercings, kinda why I didn't take it well that some random guy acted like I didn't know that such a thing existed.

I've provided a picture of what I am thinking about but I couldn't find a better pic. 

The Issue,

Most people think of just a simple nipple stud.

The Example is that

If the Nipple Piercing isn't a simple stud, but in fact something that has loose or moving parts than those parts should react according to the Laws of Gravity to help keep Immersion.

A long chain with its ends attached to your nipples in the world of Skyrim can react to Breast Bounce but it cannot "hang according to gravity" or "behave properly according to real physics."

This is very much wrong!!!

The HDT-swinging breast is fully supporting a HDT chain and the chain itself is following to the gravity, how the suiting XML-HDT-HAVOK-PATH  tells it to behave. THis fully means, that different HDT-Systems (HDT-breast) can be added on each other (HDT-chain)!!

The only problem I see for now is, that I need  two bones that are exactly following the nipples, so that we can use bodyslide to create the low and high-weigthed bodies without the chain (we do hate mesh-deformation, caused by bodyslide)! For now is such a chain working only for prepared bodies, like all other HDT clothing is offered: in other words: without bodyslide - it´s no problem;-)

...last pic shows 3 HDT chains at once fully and proper working with a HDT-UUNP body, everything is "moving how it should".

However, with a correctly made skeleton one might convince the end-user that this chain does in fact behave properly in regards to real world physics and gravity.

post-79263-0-74882800-1441800435_thumb.jpg

TESV 2018-02-10 19-51-40-62.jpg

TESV 2018-02-10 20-01-58-00.jpg

I've been trying to do this with SMP for ages, it's super easy.. if you know how to add custom bones and set them up correctly. Which I don't :joy:. My bones/meshes are always incorrectly weighted or just not staying where they should. Hooking them up to SMP for swinging effect is ridiculously easy though.

FYI I only used nifskope and outfitstudio when attempting this as my knowledge of bones and skeletons in 3ds/maya/blender is even more limited.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:23 PM, t.ara said:

This is very much wrong!!!

The HDT-swinging breast is fully supporting a HDT chain and the chain itself is following to the gravity, how the suiting XML-HDT-HAVOK-PATH  tells it to behave. THis fully means, that different HDT-Systems (HDT-breast) can be added on each other (HDT-chain)!!

The only problem I see for now is, that I need  two bones that are exactly following the nipples, so that we can use bodyslide to create the low and high-weigthed bodies without the chain (we do hate mesh-deformation, caused by bodyslide)! For now is such a chain working only for prepared bodies, like all other HDT clothing is offered: in other words: without bodyslide - it´s no problem;-)

...last pic shows 3 HDT chains at once fully and proper working with a HDT-UUNP body, everything is "moving how it should".

Says a guy quoteing another guy from 2015, whats the date today?  Its 02/12/2018

Way to necro and old thread and hold a comment from the distance past accountable for all time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/2/2018 at 14:23, t.ara said:

¡Esto está muy mal!

La pechuga balanceada HDT es totalmente compatible con una cadena HDT y la propia cadena está siguiendo la gravedad, cómo la adaptación XML-HDT-HAVOK-PATH le dice que se comporte. ¡Esto significa completamente que se pueden agregar diferentes HDT-Systems (HDT-breast) entre sí (HDT-chain)!

El único problema que veo por el momento es que necesito dos huesos que sigan exactamente los pezones, de modo que podamos usar el bodyslide para crear los cuerpos bajos y altos sin la cadena (odiamos la deformación de la malla causada por el deslizamiento del cuerpo) )! Por ahora, esta cadena funciona solo para cuerpos preparados, como todas las demás prendas HDT: en otras palabras: sin bodyslide: no hay problema ?

... la última foto muestra 3 cadenas de HDT a la vez y funciona correctamente con un cuerpo HDT-UUNP, todo se "mueve como debería".

hello excuse that mod is that of the chains in the breasts?

On 2/11/2018 at 12:55 AM, darkevilhum said:

I've been trying to do this with SMP for ages, it's super easy.. if you know how to add custom bones and set them up correctly. Which I don't :joy:. My bones/meshes are always incorrectly weighted or just not staying where they should. Hooking them up to SMP for swinging effect is ridiculously easy though.

FYI I only used nifskope and outfitstudio when attempting this as my knowledge of bones and skeletons in 3ds/maya/blender is even more limited.

Its indeed Not that much of a deal to make a hdt nipple piercing, I don't understand this thread xd.

It's the same as an earring, just placed at the nips.

Add a child node to the breast bones so the piercings can bounce with the breast, weightpaint the piercing to the bone, limit the swing of the piercing in two or even one dimension and go

On 8/1/2018 at 9:36 AM, prZ said:

Its indeed Not that much of a deal to make a hdt nipple piercing, I don't understand this thread xd.

It's the same as an earring, just placed at the nips.

Add a child node to the breast bones so the piercings can bounce with the breast, weightpaint the piercing to the bone, limit the swing of the piercing in two or even one dimension and go

If it's easy for you then why don't you release it as proof of concept so others can follow? People would be able to just rig their piercings to your bone setup, it would be trivial do do conversions once the initial version is out.

On 8/4/2018 at 3:33 PM, zax said:

If it's easy for you then why don't you release it as proof of concept so others can follow? People would be able to just rig their piercings to your bone setup, it would be trivial do do conversions once the initial version is out.

i do not have any interest in doing the work for anybody.