Nipple jewelry with physics?

14 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Ah, I see so we have a show off basically.

"LOOKIT WHAT I CAN DO!..."

"Can you share that plese?"

"NO, MINE!..."

i think i did enough for the community.

I pointed the way to do this, what did you do except flaming?

• 3 weeks later...

On 8/5/2018 at 7:42 PM, zax said:

Thats what I thought, it's only easy in theory.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:04 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Ah, I see so we have a show off basically.

"LOOKIT WHAT I CAN DO!..."

"Can you share that plese?"

"NO, MINE!..."

Actually just a matter of statement. You'll find that prZ has done a lot for the community in regards to HDT/SMP. More than probably everyone else in this thread combined. And it's just a matter of fact. The work involved to produce such a piercing with physics is easy.

It's being stated by us to let those of you asking if it's do-able that, yes it is, it requires a bit of knowledge (what knowledge is required has been pretty much covered by our posts previously) and we've told you with said knowledge its quite easy. We've helped you along, now if you're wanting enough, go get the knowledge and have a crack it.

I myself can't do it because I don't have the full spectrum of knowledge on the parenting and attachment of bones, but I've used HDT and SMP extensively and as such, I am still able to determine that with the correct knowledge, the process of doing so as stated by prZ, is in fact, very easy.

Now I could keep bashing at it, couple more attempts and most likely figure it out and release it (last time i played with this I had swinging piercings, bouncing with the breast, they were just offset and wouldn't stick the breast bone), but i'm in a boat that I'm guessing prZ is also in, we arn't invested enough in the idea to put time into doing it/ figuring it out for myself, let alone just to throw it out there as a fire and forget prototype.

Not to mention the potentional for getting hounded by the oncoming storm of release and adjustment requests.

Because I can guarantee that if it was put up here as a nif file. Not many would pick it up and go 'oohhh, look at this, how does this work, how can i tweak it'. The majority would download it, try it, then come asking for physics for a specific piercing of their own liking or some such.

I'm all for giving to the community but it takes motivation to push forward and do something in the first place.

• 1 year later...
On 9/16/2015 at 1:21 AM, RomeoZero said:

wait , you want me to make them ? I can only provide info for constraints and params . i don't have Hvk tools anymore.Basically in Nifskope (with JFF) -  you need to copy L\R Breast01 in skeleton and rename them as you like.

Right mouse on bone > Transform > Edit and adjust axis for Y,Z so they will be vertical in axmpl.

Load Max >skeleton>body> Tassels > add Skin modifier  > choose  L\R Breast and your new bones.

Weights will apply auto for them > export (optional with body if you like).

Load JFF > load body XML  >(rigid bodies tab ) delete all to NPC R\L Breast > add new (copy your bone tassel name ,also can copy breast params to collsns tab and choose keyframe in motiontype) add hkp boxshape collsn >add 0.1 or 0.01.

Constraints tab (you have breast keyframe) > add new one >choose simple type hkpLimitedHingeConstraint > body B (breast keyframe) >body A* (A* tassel name* - fist is B* keyframe * always) > pivot a\b* ( A* is joint first point - like A to B in distance \ breast to Tassel - you need inverse "B to A" for Y,Z vertical constraint) > max Limit - 0.5 -1.0 save as yourname*.xml

Add it in a mesh you exported.Go to Creation Kit and make an (armor) item,you can  tweak params in jff (alt+tab game) by equip\ unequip in real time to perfection.

Hmmmm I guess I'll do this too..... Static Tassels are dissapointing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...