firepower02

O.o the possibilities!

Canderes has demo's of some he built in 3DSMax in his video guides.

Requires a custom skeleton however.

Now you got me thinking if I can do the same effect with a custom skeleton, some weight paints and a few selective xml editing....

Hmmm.....

No stahp it, I told myself I'd take a week to enjoy myself and break from modding so that I may enjoy playing the dam game for a bit and also sort out my RL business....

No download link, and yes I distinctly remember him demoing it/ showing how he built it.

It had a pretty cool spin effect to it, and I know for a fact that he could easily add the anglular 'drop' stuff that you were talking about.

Hell If I had a custom skeleton made for me and a earring mesh, I'd try it out myself and see if I could get something similar. Screw it, I most probably will ask Groovtama to see if he/she would be willing to add the bones in a test skeleton for me and then I would test some random pair of earrings out to see if my method would work. (probably not gonna be as smooth as if Canderes did it himself, he's like the demi-god of HDT stuff, besides Yoo and HydrogensaysHDT)

edit: I should mention the above stuff would take a while (for me to personally test my idea that is)

5zt5ctwlx38n7n97g.jpg

That is the default partition selection for the ears, having earrings use that slot may override it and the mesh that has been designated as 'ear' will not be rendered.

The ear is also part of other slots, the head for instance so to avoid all that, circlet was chosen for the test.

I see, the ears you encircled does not include the earlobes? So if your earrings are categorized as ears, they won't show up. Do you mean if you're wearing a helmet, the earrings won't show or chances are? I still want them to wear circlets and earrings at the same time though. It's hard to choose.

Archived