Awesome mod I love it!I do agree it needs to be a little louder,but overall great.Have you given any thought to making it take over all the sex lab sounds?Like having a woman to beg you to cum on her face when doing a boob job,or asking you to cum down her throat before a blowjob.Just some thoughts...

That would require scripting.

I know it's possible to do from scanning http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home, but I just don't have the scripting skill to do it yet.

I'm working on a small mod right now that will hopefully help me become better at scripting, then maybe I'll see about assigning sounds to animations based on tag.

That would be awesome,and I know what you mean I am still trying to get the hang of modding myself,either way though awesome mod def a keeper,and I will keep a close eye on this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...