SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 5:53 AM, LuxidaOxida said:

Is this compatible with SSE (SKSE64)?, it is not explicited on info or documentation, if not, it is a dependency for FloppySOS, so is very important for some people I think.

If someone can update the code, will be very appreciated

I agree but im not sure if the new skse64 is up to snuff quite yet for this sorta stuff, last i knew skse64 was still in its early stages so some code may not work, but i would be hyped if this got updated

• 4 months later...

Is there any idea of how to rediscover the memory locations required by this (and any other similar type of mod) ?

These are the lines that need editing for new skse64. They point to a place within the executable memory of the EXE loaded into memory and modify them to load a hook from the DLL. The same thing needs to be done, but the corect location in the 64bit exe needs to be found.

#define ADDR_IAnimationGraphManagerHolder_VPTR            0x010D166C
#define ADDR_IPlayerAnimationGraphManagerHolder_VPTR    0x010D1FB4

After this, the dependency on libSKSE will need to be removed, then this might be re-createable.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 7:48 PM, PaulGreen said:

Is there any idea of how to rediscover the memory locations required by this (and any other similar type of mod) ?

These are the lines that need editing for new skse64. They point to a place within the executable memory of the EXE loaded into memory and modify them to load a hook from the DLL. The same thing needs to be done, but the corect location in the 64bit exe needs to be found.

After this, the dependency on libSKSE will need to be removed, then this might be re-createable.

Seems like you know what you're doing. Can youconvert this to SSE? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83631? This great mod brings you some functionality of awesome Oblivion's Deadly Reflex but requires Register Custom Animation Events SKSE dll files.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2018 at 7:48 PM, PaulGreen said:

could we replace libskse with commonlibsse-ng?

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/14/2023 at 11:59 PM, SCP-169 said:

found this mod in one of the folders, tried to remember what it does but could not, found the page of this mod, fully read the description but it did not become clearer, can anyone answer me what does this mod and what it is for?

i found it as a req for FloppySOS, maybe you downloaded it for that. Was wondering if it's SE compatible