Need SexLab Framework 1.59c

I had problems with my hard drive and had to buy a new one and reinstall all my mods but i cant seem to find a link to the old framework 1.59c download i dont like the new 1.60 because its not compatible with alot of stuff can anyone help me out?

Sexlab 160 and above is for Windows 10; and v159c and older are for Windows xp, vista, 7, 8!

WRONG!  That is NOT TRUE.  Where did you even dream that up?

You can use sexlab on ANY version of windows and you should be using the LATEST version of sexlab unless you have some very specific reason.

I had problems with my hard drive and had to buy a new one and reinstall all my mods but i cant seem to find a link to the old framework 1.59c download i dont like the new 1.60 because its not compatible with alot of stuff can anyone help me out?

Sexlab 160 and above is for Windows 10; and v159c and older are for Windows xp, vista, 7, 8!

Not true. Sexlab 1.62 is for everyone, older versions are NOT supported.

• 3 weeks later...

Are mods like approach and attract considered abandoned after a while? Maybe then someone could claim it?

there are several mods that authors are not actively working,
tho we need someone to take action and fix those problems

and here we have, i cannot fix other mods problems without author's permission issue
tho till there, there is nothing to do besides waiting...
now impose that i updated mine and because of that don't use

your favorite mod with mine, it is in your right i know

but the question is not that, it is waiting with or without my fav mod!

with that, we should come with an agreement
i will use my fav mod without your support
or i gave up my fav mod to get your support

and thus this is our decision to take

This is so, so true.  Mod support can bury you.

As to your question about assuming control on a mod.  We prefer that the mod creator give permission before posting something like this.  If you have tried and not received any response for a couple of months, then contact one of us moderators and we can help you get sorted out.

Cheers,

Greg

Sexlab Approach (27-8-2014)

default_large.png Posted by ylenard on 20 February 2015 - 02:54 PM

Yes, I am active. I'm lacking the time (and strength when I do have the time) to finish the release. I could release the working code if someone would be interested in it though - a working engine for those interactions with dummy approaches. I've tested it for quite a while and it seems to be working correctly so what needs to be done right now is to create the approaches - namely content. Dialogues, conditions and a bit of design.

Are mods like approach and attract considered abandoned after a while? Maybe then someone could claim it?

there are several mods that authors are not actively working,

tho we need someone to take action and fix those problems

and here we have, i cannot fix other mods problems without author's permission issue

tho till there, there is nothing to do besides waiting...

now impose that i updated mine and because of that don't use

your favorite mod with mine, it is in your right i know

but the question is not that, it is waiting with or without my fav mod!

with that, we should come with an agreement

i will use my fav mod without your support

or i gave up my fav mod to get your support

and thus this is our decision to take

Would it be possible for you to update approach and attract all you'd have to do is ask him. They are my favorite mods because they are so simplistic. Approach needs attract obviously so you would need to update both but I among many other people in the community would be in your debt!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...