Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

The length/content of the present is irrelevant :) It just copied it to check if everything was in order.

Yes, I might do a full new install of everything, I remember I did that when the previous version got released. I was just curious if someone else possibly encountered a similar issue. ;)

EDIT - - - reinstall fixed it.

When I use the high res undies' date=' I get this.

[/quote']

Damn, that's messed up. Not sure what might cause this, the body is just copy/pasted in Nifscope. Or so I think. Just to make sure, try replacing with the included nif (put in ShapeData/CalienteNeverNude). Obviously, I have not seen this problem, perhaps other might know what could cause it.

Thank you, that fixed it.

I'm sure this question has been answered, but is it possible for me to take a custom outfit that currently isn't compatible with the slider and make it compatible myself? Like through the Creation Kit for example, or one of the tools provided in the BodySlide downloads?

I have been fooling around with modding lately and I want to see if I can give this a shot.

Coming out of my lurk cycle here.

For some reason. I can't get the bodyslider.exe to work with any of the armors+clothes.

I have downloaded the compatible armors, and pasted the "bodyslider" folder from that into my own bodyslider folder, but it still can't find them.

Help?

Coming out of my lurk cycle here.

For some reason. I can't get the bodyslider.exe to work with any of the armors+clothes.

I have downloaded the compatible armors' date=' and pasted the "bodyslider" folder from that into my own bodyslider folder, but it still can't find them.

Help?

[/quote']

I finally fixed this-

What I did, is instead of extracting directly to the Bodyslide folder. I unpacked the entire mod elsewhere, and combined the two. I don't know why that made such a big difference, but it did.

INTERNET PRO TIP: Never say "nvm fixed it" help out future generations ;)

Hello. Wanted to say thank you for the awesome mod Stuffed Bunny. It's become a must have. I simply love having my girls at the appropriate shapes and sizes for roleplay :).

But I have run into a snag. I can't get any of the CB++ ones to work in the BatchBuild, I just get failure to save bodies, even after I've downloaded the TERA files, the CBBE Vanilla armor and the Mercenary file (and installed their respective bodyslide folders).

I kindly seek your help, and thank you once again :)

Edit: Oh I am an idiot. After unpacking the files in a different order (and opting out of certain files) it seems to have worked. Does not work with the CB++ Bodies though. It doesn't matter as long as I use the create bodies button, right?

Edit 2: Nevermind I'm a double idiot and my second problem is a result of not enough coffee hahaha

I aint seen stuffed Bunny in a while since his last post' date=' his internet die again?

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure stuffed bunny's DSL modem was (partly) fried by lightning. Or maybe just died from old age. Fortunately, a new modem has arrived.

Bad timing really. Most of KillerKeos armors (Bandit armors excepted) has been ported and ready for two weeks, and the Feet package has been updated to match. Before posting it though, I should probably test everything with Bodyslide 1.4, and update the sets for the official Breastgravity slider.

@CMAugust + jorundr:

Might be stating the obvious, but first make sure that you have actually made a preset. When you create the preset, you also need to select the groups (CB++ ...) where you want your preset to work. Then open your presets file in a text editor (not notepad) and compare the preset you made with some existing one, specifically check that the groups are included and correctly speeled. :-/

I'm pretty sure stuffed bunny's DSL modem was (partly) fried by lightning. Or maybe just died from old age. Fortunately' date=' a new modem has arrived.

[/quote']

I will hold a small prayer for your old router...ha actually no I wont I aint religious, but good to see you back Bunny!

Hiya,

First off thank you MUCH Bunny and Caliente and CherryHotaling for the awesome tools/work you guys have done.

I have a question, and I'm sorry if it may have already been answered, but I'm a noob and am still trying to get acclimated to all this. Im using CBBE V3-1 mesh, and some custom skins/face mesh/skins. I also have CHSBHC - BBP 2.4.1 running and after quite a bit of work on my part, lol, I finally have my nude body just the way I want with no seams or clipping and the bbp is functioning the way its supposed to.

I got my hands on this great armor pack, Alan's BBP armor pack from here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8315 and am trying to find out if I can get my current body to 'fit' into these armors. I have them loaded, and when I put the ones that I have tested on, The physics work properly, but my breast size shrinks quite a bit. Like when I put the armor on it replaces my mesh with a smaller one.

I used the slide tool to get my nude body just the way I want it. Is there a way to get the armors to conform to my current nude mesh using the body slide tool? Or i guess my real question is can the slide tool resize the armors somehow?

Sorry again, I'm pretty noob when it comes to using these tools. but I managed to do well enough on the nude body. I just don't know how it works with the armors, if at all.

thanks in advance for advice or pointers.

Guest Robo00

Thank you for your work. I really like what you done. Looking forward for the new version. :)

If you make a new version could you please check the hide armor. It has some clipping issue when waist slider is on 100%. Even when it's on 0% there is still some minor clipping under the arms.

I got my hands on this great armor pack' date=' Alan's BBP armor pack from here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8315 and am trying to find out if I can get my current body to 'fit' into these armors. I have them loaded, and when I put the ones that I have tested on, The physics work properly, but my breast size shrinks quite a bit. Like when I put the armor on it replaces my mesh with a smaller one.

[/quote']

That is exactly what happens. Each outfit mesh is a separate body shape.

I used the slide tool to get my nude body just the way I want it. Is there a way to get the armors to conform to my current nude mesh using the body slide tool? Or i guess my real question is can the slide tool resize the armors somehow?

For me, it typically takes about 1hour to convert each CBBE outfit to Bodyslide. The tools I use are:

* Blender, Nifscope, and Nifcleaner - to make compatible nif files

* Blender, Bodyslide and Bodyslide_tools (mostly Convert-BSD and Make-BSD) to fixup the nifs, and make the sliders (bsd files)

* Notepad++ to make the slidersets

There is no way around this process. Without Convert-BSD, it might have taken 5 hours to reshape the outfit for all the sliders. Converting all of Alan's armor pack would take 100 hours or more, posssibly generating a complete mental breakdown... :s

There is no way around this process. Without Convert-BSD' date=' it might have taken 5 hours to reshape the outfit for all the sliders. Converting all of Alan's armor pack would take 100 hours or more, posssibly generating a complete mental breakdown... :s

[/quote']

Lol, point taken. Thanks for responding. I mainly stick with the rogue bikini set and the void armor set from that pack. Looks like I'm gonna have to learn to use a few more apps, lol. Thanks for the info on what you use. I'll start reading up on them.

Peace.

I'll be taking a small risk by including LayerBikini in next version. The only response I have, recieved some month ago (thanks to crankymonkey), seems to have been the result of some rough auto-translation, and not quite clear. Still it did suggest that anano granted permission to include it:

"It is seeking permission from the alteration of Layer Bikini?

Please notify them that I was allowed to modify.

Thank you for your agency."

If it turns out that the above actually means no, supposedly I'll just have to remove the file.

Version 0.8.5 is up! Outfits and footwear has been updated. To those that are curious about the new standalone Ported Outfits package, it contains the following:

[KillerKeos armors] Dragonbone, Dragonscale, Draugr, Dwarven, Ebony, Elven, Elven Light, Glass (solid), Glass, Iron, Iron Light, Nordplate, Orcish, Steel, Steel Light, Wolf, Blades, Dark Brotherhood, EbonyMail, Flame Atronach, Huntress, Imperial Heavy, Imperial Medium, Imperial Light, Savior's Hide, Stormcloak, Stormcloak Sleeves, Talos, Thief, Thief Karliah, Thief Variant, Thief Leader

[Nalim Armors] Catsuit, Spriggan

If this is installed does it leave Caliente's own sliders alone ? Because I'd like to use the outfits you've said you'll post for Bodyslide but I'd also like to carry on using Caliente's sliders .

All of Caliente's sliders should work as they normally do. However' date=' if you like to use some existing Bodyslide preset (or presets by Jeir), you have to do some copy/pasting. Open SliderPresets/CB++Presets.xml and copy the groups ("CB++ Bodies" .... "CB++ Clothes") to some other preset that you would like to use with CB++ slidersets.

"It is seeking permission from the alteration of Layer Bikini?

Please notify them that I was allowed to modify.

Thank you for your agency."

send me the origional text and i'll do my best to translate accurately

Sorry, that is the only message I got. Not very comprehensible, but seems to suggest yes rather than no.

Where's it save the Clothes to when you save your adjustments ? When I saved outfits using Caliente's Bodyslide it automatically did an override of the existing armor , but I've just changed the Layer Bikini and the date of the meshes hasn't changed so I don't know if it's worked or not or if the files are somewhere else ?:s It said it had saved the outfit but I can't find any evidence of it ? Can you help me please . I've also tried making it while holding the Control button and I still can't find the files . I'm at a loss ? The meshes in the Layer Bikini folder have not been modified at all but the Bodyslide said they'd been created so I'm searching all over to see if it's put them somewhere else . All I want to know is where it outputs the outfits you put in to please because they seem to have vanished into thin air .

Luckily I backed up my meshes folder . It's my fault because I've used the Layer Bikini CB++ Undies dropdown rather than the Layer Bikini esp dropdown so it overrode my femalebody meshes instead which is the reason I had no idea where they'd gone . So a warning in case anyone makes the same mistake as me , if you don't want to override your female body then use the dropdown I've just mentioned . Sorted now :D

Looks like parts of the iron armor mesh is missing the textures:

2z7k6qe.jpg

I have to thank you because while fixing the missing UV on the nif' date=' I found that the slidersets were missing sliders. Hopefully it's all good now. The bugfix is up, I recommend everyone to get it.

DERPITY DERP. I forgot to move the files from Calientes armour set.

DERP happens.