OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

:( Love the mod from what I've seen in the EZ mode. I just wish it were possible to use advanced mode. The num-0 key doesn't start anything and none of the controls (ctrl+1 for instance) work. 

EZ mode works perfectly, but none of the advanced stuff works... I've read tumblr guides, watched the videos and printed the command sheet, but no dice. I'm a saaaad panda. 

If your still using version 1.06 I'd reccomend cleaning it from your saves and uninstalling it then install OSA and version 1.084j from the nexus

My first post on .. well any site that has to do with Skyrim. I just have to give kudos to the maker of this mod. It really has renewed my interest in the game. I'm pretty much addicted again.

OSex has a steep learning curve but it's doable. Still having troubles figuring out the advanced menu.

My poor Dragonborn needs a rest though...he might develop blisters if he doesn't get out of the house more.

I've never modded and can barely install without gnashing my teeth and pulling my hair out, but with some patience I got everything in and working. 

I started crashing a bit after installing Amorous Adventures but it seems to smooth itself out after I reload again so fingers crossed here that it won't snowball into more issues.

What files need to be created and what needs to be inside them to start a custom set of animations?

Does the average workflow to export hkx files work for OSA or do I need to add/change anything about them?

I thought if I'd start little by little with a 3 step sequence and append it over time, then I might get somewhere. Downloaded the demos at Nexus But every time I look at the file structure and the xml files, I just wanna stop, a lot of values leave me completly clueless...

:( Love the mod from what I've seen in the EZ mode. I just wish it were possible to use advanced mode. The num-0 key doesn't start anything and none of the controls (ctrl+1 for instance) work. 

EZ mode works perfectly, but none of the advanced stuff works... I've read tumblr guides, watched the videos and printed the command sheet, but no dice. I'm a saaaad panda. 

Welcome to August 2016 where we no longer use ez or advanced controls but use UI instead. You can upgrade or stay sad panda.

But it seems like Scorpion is on good lead anyway.

Hi Kinky,

If you want to conclude this will be it. You'll want to use your profile that is crashing with OSex installed already, not the testing one we've been using in the last 2 crash tests.

Go Here:

Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\

Put these files somewhere else: 

FNIS__ESG_0ER_F_Behavior

FNIS__ESG_0ER_M_Behavior

FNIS_0SA_System_Behavior

FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior

FNIS_0Sex_0MF_K_Behavior

FNIS_0Sex_0MF_M_Behavior

FNIS_0Sex_0MF_S_Behavior

FNIS_0Sex_0MF_U_Behavior

Make sure there are no more OSex or OSA one's left in there. Also you tested the wiz sex plugin for me so make sure that is turned off for the test.

I'm assuming if these are all gone that the game will work correctly. When you have time if you could bring them back one at a time or hot and cold etc. and tell me which one is the one causing the crash.

Translations in Flash can be tricky to get working right. Does the font itself have those characters in it?

Yes it seems lke it, and they are checked for being included also.

I'll make a few tests with the UI if anyone that uses non english characters will test to see if any are making the characters they need show up.

worked well for me, thanks CEO, in my case, moving to a new directory, and running fnis (as long as i don't use osa or osex) let the game run very well with crashfix. sorry if this is delayed or repeated, but might help if anyone has also this problem.

I know this question has been done many times, and i'm being very stupid, but is a info that is not realy explicit in relation to Osex on nexus. (or i did miss it?) the current version has no Finishing/Climax/Orgasm, after intercourse, etc (i'm not talking about Cum effects or jizz, but end scenes, something that add a fade out screen, and you see the characters in the scene either (Wake up, or share of glaces, last enbrace before they go etc)

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/1413146-couple-tries-to-wake-up-after-a-long-night-of-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=3LpDMKyzGN%2Fdu3v7sRBUUYpQQxD5GL0BJ9LO7jzq1g%2BHpJP9P%2BnGTlYtfLfqrDdn

http://media.salon.com/2014/07/beach_sex.jpg

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wake-up-sunday-morning-couple-51014931.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1a/83/0e/1a830eb58791a440051916e311737ca7.jpg

Welcome to August 2016 where we no longer test issues by removing parts of the mod to make it only half functional in order to find what is causing issues. Its well known that FootIk error sometimes happens with lots of animations installed and is written in Install instructions and FAQ for OSex for those who actualy read the manual.

Hey how do I set spanking anims to auto? Hate doing one spank at a time when a bunch real fast are needed.

You can't. Its not looping. You could create a mod that does it by script.

My first post on .. well any site that has to do with Skyrim. I just have to give kudos to the maker of this mod. It really has renewed my interest in the game. I'm pretty much addicted again.

OSex has a steep learning curve but it's doable. Still having troubles figuring out the advanced menu.

My poor Dragonborn needs a rest though...he might develop blisters if he doesn't get out of the house more.

I've never modded and can barely install without gnashing my teeth and pulling my hair out, but with some patience I got everything in and working. 

I started crashing a bit after installing Amorous Adventures but it seems to smooth itself out after I reload again so fingers crossed here that it won't snowball into more issues.

Read links from my signature to learn more about how to fix any issues you have.

need a climax ending so a pregnacy mod can be made for osa/osex

That is planned but not a priority. You can see that at the moment priority is bug squasing and stability fixes.

Welcome to August 2016 where we no longer use ez or advanced controls but use UI instead. You can upgrade or stay sad panda.

If only the descriptions had been clearer on this. This was updated just today to explain this, while when I was tweaking this there was tutorials for the recently released 1.08 still using the terminology for EZ mode and advanced modes. 

BTW I have been using 1.08 and have never used this mod prior (1.06 or before), so there's no need to upgrade, just clarification. >.>'

Hey, I'm new to the site and I love this mod! But everytime I run it, I can't pull up the menu for scene changes. I've been doing it all manually without the menu hud. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Which version are you using ? Manually sounds like 1,06, for the hud you need 1,08.

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE OSEX / OSA PROJECT: PLEASE HELP THIS PROJECT OUT WITH A VOTE FOR FILE OF THE MONTH ON NEXUS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/

Thought this month on Nexus was in the bag but one of the biggest heavy hitters of all time just showed up so I am asking fans of the OSex OSA project to please if you haven't give OSA a vote for file of the month.  The publicity already has been drawing a lot of attention to the project and I've had many people approach me so far with interest of developing so we will most likely be seeing more modules soon by others then myself but the more publicity the better. Please Vote for OSA on nexus for FOTM if you haven't yet to help this project out!

Which of the best body models work great with this? I have better males and CBBE which work fine but some of the animations like handjob, blowjob etc. don't really have the female 'touching' the partners penis. 

This is an amazing mod. 

I use custom unp-unpb variation meshes to animate around in my own game however pretty much any body will be fine unless it's very petitie or hyper thick. The issue of the hand location however doesn't depend much on hands but you might get better success with unp as I believe their hands and feet are in slightly different locations but I doubt they are that much off. Bodies must be at 100% weight for perfect alignment to work however.

Most likely what is happening in your case is a scaling bug that is in the current version. We have a fix done for this and it will be in the next release soon so I wouldn't change things around until you try on the next version to see if that fixes your scaling before you change bodies around.

Hey, I'm new to the site and I love this mod! But everytime I run it, I can't pull up the menu for scene changes. I've been doing it all manually without the menu hud. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like you might be on a prior version of OSex, this has been confusing a few users and today I moved the 1.06 legacy version to it's own nexus page so the 2 releases don't have conflicting or confusing information up. Make sure you are on 1.08 if you want the menus.

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE OSEX / OSA PROJECT: PLEASE HELP THIS PROJECT OUT WITH A VOTE FOR FILE OF THE MONTH ON NEXUS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET

Thought this month on Nexus was in the bag but one of the biggest heavy hitters of all time just showed up so I am asking fans of the OSex OSA project to please if you haven't give OSA a vote for file of the month.  The publicity already has been drawing a lot of attention to the project and I've had many people approach me so far with interest of developing so we will most likely be seeing more modules soon by others then myself but the more publicity the better. Please Vote for OSA on nexus for FOTM if you haven't yet to help this project out!

Which of the best body models work great with this? I have better males and CBBE which work fine but some of the animations like handjob, blowjob etc. don't really have the female 'touching' the partners penis. 

This is an amazing mod. 

I use custom unp-unpb variation meshes to animate around in my own game however pretty much any body will be fine unless it's very petitie or hyper thick. The issue of the hand location however doesn't depend much on hands but you might get better success with unp as I believe their hands and feet are in slightly different locations but I doubt they are that much off. Bodies must be at 100% weight for perfect alignment to work however.

Most likely what is happening in your case is a scaling bug that is in the current version. We have a fix done for this and it will be in the next release soon so I wouldn't change things around until you try on the next version to see if that fixes your scaling before you change bodies around.

Sounds like you might be on a prior version of OSex, this has been confusing a few users and today I moved the 1.06 legacy version to it's own nexus page so the 2 releases don't have conflicting or confusing information up. Make sure you are on 1.08 if you want the menus.

Congratulations sir for making it to the top so far eclipsing even big names like Enderal!!! (which I have yet to try but are not to keen since I have 300+mods in my current Skyrim playthrough)

more power!!

and to anyone who hasn't yet, vote now!!!

222.jpg

333.jpg

Did a search but Couldn't find the relative information..

If I use the  XP32 Skeleton, with CBBE and BBP TBBP HDT mods will it work?  If anyone needs to description of what those mods are, I can message but new to the forum and want to make sure that don't break any rules on my first post.

Incredible job on OSex and OSA mods.  Far surpasses what I think the skyrim developers could've done, in my opinion.

By the way  KingEnoshima...

that is the same setup I am thinking of doing, but wasn't sure if the mp32 skeleton would cause issues.

This is an amazing mod. 

If I use the  XP32 Skeleton, with CBBE and BBP TBBP HDT mods will it work?  If anyone needs to description of what those mods are, I can message but new to the forum and want to make sure that don't break any rules on my first post.

Incredible job on OSex and OSA mods.  Far surpasses what I think the skyrim developers could've done, in my opinion.

that setup sounds fine. There's pretty much nothing you can do that affects the performance of OSA / OSex as long as you have the requirements. As far as alignment goes, those should be fine and work pretty close to max alignment. If you're using a body slide and have a huge or super petitie body or are not at 100% weight actors then alignment will be less perfect with some clipping but shouldn't be to bad.

OSA is meant to go with an XP32 or XPMSE skeleton. Personally I use a 2.0+ XPMSE.

that setup sounds fine. There's pretty much nothing you can do that affects the performance of OSA / OSex as long as you have the requirements. As far as alignment goes, those should be fine and work pretty close to max alignment. If you're using a body slide and have a huge or super petitie body or are not at 100% weight actors then alignment will be less perfect with some clipping but shouldn't be to bad.

OSA is meant to go with an XP32 or XPMSE skeleton. Personally I use a 2.0+ XPMSE.

Thank you for the quick reply.  REally like the work you did, I curiousity looked over the guides at which you animated everything, it must've taken many moths to years to get all the peices working together!  So many tools needed to such a complex project.

Yes, many years of work are in this project now. I am a visual professional so some of the tools I know by trade but the 3D tools and programming etc I had no experience in and interacting with them in ways that work for Skyrim all had to be learned for this project. A pretty good hobby imo, a lot of learning.

Thanks Zolop!

Hey how do I set spanking anims to auto? Hate doing one spank at a time when a bunch real fast are needed.

I'll be adding a spank VATS mode at some point (not a super high priority) for users that demand the apex in spank control.

no, no, no what the heck have I done wrong now. Installed all now MCM not showing it, maybe I have to many MCM mods running, no idea how many it supports. You know I love this mod. ;-)

The MCM isn't showing up because the mod doesn't have one. Not if you're using the latest version. It has its own UI brought up with NumEnter.

Has anyone gotten this to work with Enderal? It works perfectly for me in normal Skryim but when I install in Enderal the numpad enter does nothing.

Can someone explain to me how it works? It sounds like it takes your whole Skyrim away like all mods etc. temporarily and puts you in a new game on the Skyrim engine?

If so can it take new mods at that point over Enderal?

With the new version (J) where you go through menus to start the scene I think most of the time there is at least a 5 degree difference. I might be wrong but I think with alignment the NPC moves to the player, so scene orientation is determined by player position instead of something like the calculated midpoint between NPC and player.

The player and NPC's angle verses a temporary location reference is involved. Which one moves to the other is determined by order of operations and it ends up being the sub that moves. So, if you're playing a male, it's going to look like the female NPC is always the one to travel to you, but the same commands are run on both.  BTW, I was mistaken.  It's actually a half degree, not five degrees.  That's a pretty small angle.

We'll get it figured out. There's a chance what you're seeing is also a result of a slight collision while travelling.

I'm sorry if it has been answered already, but I just searched the thread and couldn't find anything related to the question. Is it compatible with Enderal? I can run OSA and 0sex smoothly with Skyrim, but whenever I try to use it on Enderal, the library is empty in the OSA menu, as if there is no plugins installed at all.

Thanks in advance.

I don't believe any mod made for Skyrim that includes a plugin file (ESP or ESM file) is going to be compatible with Enderal. That includes this one.

Has anyone gotten this to work with Enderal? It works perfectly for me in normal Skryim but when I install in Enderal the numpad enter does nothing.

Can someone explain to me how it works? It sounds like it takes your whole Skyrim away like all mods etc. temporarily and puts you in a new game on the Skyrim engine?

my friend that plays it says it makes a backup of your other mods...so maybe it turns most of those mods off...

It does uninstall all your current mods when you install it. After that you can install mods over Enderal's new installation and they work to varying degrees.

I figured out how to make it work. Enderal has some of the necessary skyui files packed away in a bsa. I downloaded skyui, unpacked the skyui.bsa, and pasted everything into my data folder.

After that everything seems to be working fine.