OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

28 minutes ago, Kiara said:

Wouldn't be difficult to do. Just check, which of the mods is installed, if both, then ask the user which to choose, set an internal variable, and start the coresponding methods.

Controls are lsted on the nexus site and the LL download sites, as well as on CEO's tumbler

It looks like those are for after the scene system is entered into. I can't tell how to enter the scene, also I can't get into the tumblr thing now that they changed their stance on adult content, it's not giving me an option to turn safe search off. Again, it says numpad enter is the key to setup the options and stuff, but it's not coming up. The only thing that seems to work is num 6, which puts me into ToggleClipping mode.

Describe what happens, when you target an actor an press numpad enter to us. Does the UI come up? if no, have you made sure, you have all requirements, and that your downloads aren't corrupted? Did your mods install correctly?

I look at Serana or any other woman, press Num +, nothing happens. I press Num Enter, nothing happens. I press Num 6, I enter TCL Mode. Pretty sure it installed correctly. I have OSA, OSex, SkyUI, SKSE, etc.

EDIT: I'm also making sure I'm close enough for conversation; I can literally do this right next to Serana, like I could move less than a foot to kiss her, and hit buttons, nothing comes up. This is in either 1st person or 3rd.

EDITx2: SexLab seems to work, but not OSex

NMM, currently.

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
OSA.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
spell spam - no charging time.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
HarvestOverhaul.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp=1
humans drop human parts.esp=1
Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0.esp=1
Field Alchemy.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
Gold Coin Crafting.esp=1
Cavalos.esp=1
FluxMOD_DeadThrallEnhanced_v2.esp=1
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp=1
Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp=1
Mango.esp=1
Magic Rings.esp=1
Candlelight_Toggle.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Hideout_HF_Compact.esp=1
Dovahkiin_Retreat.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
UnarmedHelper.esp=1
ShutUpGuards.esp=1
Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp=1
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp=1
CL Nettlebane.esp=1
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp=1
BindGate.esp=1
uniqueweaponenchantments.esp=1
ImmersiveConjurationSpells.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Unlimited Training.esp=1
Unlimited Jewelry For Dawngurad & Dragonborn.esp=1
Abundant Enchantments.esp=1
Enchantment Extended.esp=1
Tentaclegraspenchant.esp=1
enchantmentcleanser.esp=1
BetterStaffofMagnus.esp=1
WeightlessScrolls.esp=1
WeightlessPotions.esp=1
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp=1
WeightlessFood.esp=1
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp=1
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp=1
WeightlessDragonBones.esp=1
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp=1
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp=1
Seductress Serana.esp=1
Blaze Of Eventide.esp=1
MLPSoulGems.esp=1
dragonslayer.esp=1
Berserk Black Swordsman Armor.esp=1
Berserk Black Swordsman Armor - No Arm.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
VL No AoE Drain.esp=1
Vampirelordroyal.esp=1
BVandRoyalBloodline_Patch.esp=1

mmhh,  I don't see anything stand out as wrong from your load order here. I'm currently on a business trip, so I can't give you the correct folder layout, so you have to check your folders by yourself.

Go into your Data folder. open this link on another screen, and then make sure you have all the same folder structure and that all the files are present. Especially /meshes/OSA/_OS/UI/

Just now, Kiara said:

mmhh,  I don't see anything stand out as wrong from your load order here. I'm currently on a business trip, so I can't give you the correct folder layout, so you have to check your folders by yourself.

Go into your Data folder. open this link on another screen, and then make sure you have all the same folder structure and that all the files are present. Especially /meshes/OSA/_OS/UI/

I'll take a look, but speaking of business, I have a few calls I have to make here soon relating to acquiring a job myself. Good luck.

Ok with a clean reinstall and all that, you can pretty much eliminate random hickups as reason for that.

Here I have to ask stupid question, sorry.

You made sure, you have the most recent version of everything?

You made sure to not mix oldrim and SSE stuff?

Your HDD has enough space for all the mods?

your mod manager isn't corrupted?

all the dependencies work as expected and to their full extend?

Sorry again

Dang it. All of CEO's archives for 3DS max have disappeared or I can't get access to them. Tumblr really has become terrible. I wish there was a way to copy all his notes.

Update: Wait.. They're still there for now. I wonder if it's possible to back up his notes for other people in the future. This way he doesn't loose all the work he's put in. 

On 1/1/2019 at 11:16 AM, Kiara said:

Ok with a clean reinstall and all that, you can pretty much eliminate random hickups as reason for that.

Here I have to ask stupid question, sorry.

You made sure, you have the most recent version of everything?

You made sure to not mix oldrim and SSE stuff?

Your HDD has enough space for all the mods?

your mod manager isn't corrupted?

all the dependencies work as expected and to their full extend?

Sorry again

So it looks like I was able to get the menus, though they lagged a bit behind, might be a memory thing. Anyways, looks like a clean uninstall, clean save, then reinstall, fixed this. But now, even if I setup a scene, the actors are just stuck inside of each other. looks like FNIS is too new for OSex, and can't really support it for oldrim anymore, as I've run FNIS several times since then, and during, and nothing. I've had to switch to SexLab because of it, though I may end up switching to SSE (since I do actually own it) at some point, or at least loading it up since it's the most recent of the two, but since dev has stopped for the oldrim version of OSex, but not  FNIS, I don't think this will work anymore without an older version of FNIS.

Theoretically FNIS should work with old mods just fine. The memory thing might be just it, especially on Oldrim. Just switch to SSE. There is no reason for oldrim anymore. Everything which is supported is ported, and everything that isn't is mostly abandoned for years now, and thus most probably broken beyond recognition.

6 minutes ago, Kiara said:

Theoretically FNIS should work with old mods just fine. The memory thing might be just it, especially on Oldrim. Just switch to SSE. There is no reason for oldrim anymore. Everything which is supported is ported, and everything that isn't is mostly abandoned for years now, and thus most probably broken beyond recognition.

IDK about that, there's some mods that wouldn't have any issues but the dev doesn't have SSE so they're never getting ported. On top of that, I'm not sure I'm up for the hassle of switching all my mods to SEE. I'll give it a thunk or two.

EDIT: It's just weird, the mouths and sounds and all that worked fine, the menus worked fine, expressions, all that. But the body motions never worked, no matter where I was, or what anim was starting. This is why I think it must be FNIS, but even though Fore works on FNIS original and replies to people, I'm not sure he'd be up for making a compatibility patch.

1 minute ago, Kiara said:

jup. If you don't run a potatoe, it shouldn't be a problem

Alright, I'll work on that today in between job apps. 

My computer is comprised of an AMD 3.2GHZ quad-core, 32 gb ddr3 ram, intel 1tb ssd, gigabyte gforce 1070, so I think it'll be able to handle it.

I did notice however that OSA needs to overwrite some of the menu things that sexlab uses, so I'll see if i can disable those for a minute or two and use OSex/OSA