OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I found a "way" to have cumshots in 0sex. Download sexlab cumshot. Then in mcm menu set a key to cumshot. It's really simple. 

If you want to have a real orgasm with cum textures you can also but it's a bit tricky. 

1- activate 0sex with 0 key

2- in console write "enableplayercontrols"

3- then activate npc and start sexlab with dialogue

4- now you have 0sex and sexlab active togheter but 0sex animation has priority

5- now actors can have orgasms with sexlab system in 0sex

It's not a perfect method. It breaks immersion. But it's the best way we have for now. 

These are some screenshots i made with this method

Hi davegrohl89 ;) dunno how you managed to figure the above out but it's a pretty awesome "trick" - just played around with it for a while with the new-release of OSA/OSEX & it works very well, lots of possibilities for OSA/OSEX & SL to play nicely together

coupla Q's please: when I do Step 3 (using SL-ROMANCE mod) SL anim-scene begins to play, then I can use OSEX-Menu to switch over to OSEX anim-scenes - is that indeed the way it's supposed to work? (asking because when I do that, the SL sound-files continue to play & if I use END-key to stop SL the SL sound-files stop but then SL is no longer active)

I've found another useful thing if someone is interested. If you activate first 0sex and then sexlab as I explained in the previous post, you can also use sex lab controls to change allignment in 0sex. And if you have sexlab speed control you can also change animation speed in 0sex. This is useful for incomplete animation in 0sex like some missionary positions in which you can't change the speed. 

this ability to use SL realignment-feature with OSEX is an even better "trick" - lol - works great with SL speed-control too as you say: is there a way to SAVE the realignment-adjustments made to OSEX thru SL so that OSEX remembers those realignment-adjustments? (like you can with SL anims)

thanks, davegrohl89 ;)

Peace & Love

alex

Is there a list or roadmap of working anims current to 2.02c? I wanted to double check that I've got everything working as intended minus known bugs. BB, BG and the new doggystyle seem to be working. The 3way still seems a bit wonky with penetration from behind stages 2-4. I'll double check the wizard sex tonight.

I apologize if this is a duplicate/repeated question, but are there any plans for this to work in Skyrim Special Edition?

That would require the new skse (and SKYUI) which isn't even out yet and has no estimated release date.

Great work CEO, love the mod. I'm just wondering if you have implemented the reverse cowgirl, and 3 way animations with 2 females in the latest version on the nexus? I also have some clipping issues when OSA enlarges the male penis so I turned off Gentlemen Scaling, but as you know the animations were created with those scalings in mind. So I was wondering if you know any good parameters for the SOS penis sizes that won't clip as much when OSA uses the scaling?

Hey does anyone know how to get equipable penises to work with vaginal collisions?

Equipable schlongs and the sex lap strappon not make the vagina open when penetrated whilst males do and I can't seem to fix it.

Also can there be more lighting options in future. I find the lights to be too dim and there aren't many options. 

Where can I download the Plugins for this, like Wizard Sex or Bad Girls Of Skyrim?

You get them from the Nexus. There should be more optional downloads with all the plugins there. Don't worry, the version on the Nexus and here are the same 

First of all, thanks for this incredible mod!

I have a few questions:

-How do we access the MFF animations? I cannot find it... I just have the MMF

-Is there any dildo mods (with HDT) that are "compatible" with the OSEX animations? The only  I have are not HDT or doesn't align properly... Could we imagine a dildo directly integrated into OSEX?
-Will we have, one day, a set of animations designed for two females (like tribadism)?

Thanks in advance!

First of all, thanks for this incredible mod!

I have a few questions:

-How do we access the MFF animations? I cannot find it... I just have the MMF

-Is there any dildo mods (with HDT) that are "compatible" with the OSEX animations? The only  I have are not HDT or doesn't align properly... Could we imagine a dildo directly integrated into OSEX?

-Will we have, one day, a set of animations designed for two females (like tribadism)?

Thanks in advance!

There are no MFF animations.

Um, Guys, I need some help here...

After 8 months, I've restarted playing games again..I had to stop due to wrecking all of my PC except my hard drive. Now I wanted to update all the mods but strangely, I cant access any save files without minimizing the game. It loads on forever and resumes only if I minimize and resume the game. Why did this problem rise at all? Can't wait to test the latest OSex games, the last I played was v1.084

BTW, I tried clean vanilla game as well, without modding it. It too resulted in the same problem. Infinite loading which completes if I minimize the game.

anyone know how to exit Osex without using the [.] ( Exit ) key like a console command or something? The exit key stops working for me , i've tried rebinding it to other keys and reinstalling the mod.

Any help would be appreciated , thanks.

Anyone with scaling info please help

Did a nice new install with latest osa and osex 2.02 from nexus. When I first played it all worked fine. Lips lined up for kissing and scaling seemed to work during scenes.

I installed a few new followers and then it all went wrong again. Nothing lined up properly. They were kissing about 30cm apart etc. I uninstalled the followers and reinstalled osa and ossex with fnis (No warnings) but still have same scaling issues.

Its super annoying and really need help getting down to why its always off and what the proper rules are for using this.

I use sos and unp with xmp32 btw

Any info would be great

Hi i'm new here and want to ask a few question..

1. What's most suitable body preset for this mod(currently using UNP)

2. Are there any ways to end the animation, just like cumshot?

1. I have used UNP and CBBE, both fine. There are some clipping problems with belly in some animations. You need a body preset with a big belly in order to avoid that.

2. Press "del" or "," to end. Its the button next to numpad 0. There are no cums in the mod. When you pressed, you will see some redressing animations and done.

1. I have used UNP and CBBE, both fine. There are some clipping problems with belly in some animations. You need a body preset with a big belly in order to avoid that.

2. Press "del" or "," to end. Its the button next to numpad 0. There are no cums in the mod. When you pressed, you will see some redressing animations and done.

Okay i have a few question again, does this mod compatible with skyrim enhanced camera, i'm using this and when chose to first person view the animation look clipping each other, and how can i control my camera when animation start?

I guess no one else gets huge FPS loss? :/ I had better do some more testing ...

when you fps drop down when u out door or indoor or in cave?

Indoors, in the Winking Skeever in Solitude.

Think I also receive some noticable fps drop down indoors when there´s lots of NPC´s around running their usual packages. Shadow omni lights and maybe usage of HDT stuff for NPC´s likely adds on that. In comparison, OSA/OSex actually does very little fps loss when active so before starting a scene, I´d recommend first going somewhere with little or no other mentioned activity and game situations where fps loss would occur without OSA/OSex beeing active as well.

Okay i have a few question again, does this mod compatible with skyrim enhanced camera, i'm using this and when chose to first person view the animation look clipping each other, and how can i control my camera when animation start?
I´m using Enhanced Camera with some success. Here´s the parms I set in SKSE_EnhancedCamera.ini (SKSE plugins folder)

bEnableFirstPersonBody=1

bEnableFOVOverride=1

fFirstPersonFOV=50.0 (can be between 45 to 55° dependning on setting for fCameraPos X, Y, Z)

bEnableNearDistanceOverride=1

fNearDistanceFirstPerson=2.0

Now head bob is somewhat tricky, cause in some scenes head and camera position will not match without activating and setting this. Unwanted side effect is that head/cam remain in fixed position and you can´t look around in 1st person anymore during OSex scenes.

bEnableHeadBobPosition=1

fHeadBobRotation=1.0 (this locks the cam to head rotatation. Anything below 1.0 will not work in some scenes, ie cowgirl)

fCameraPosX=0.0

fCameraPosY=0.0

fCameraPosZ=6.0

fCameraPosY (head/cam backwards) can be between 0 to 8, dependant on fFirstPersonFOV (45 to 55°).

fCameraPosZ=6.0 shifts cam upwards to eye position.

fCameraPosX (left/right shift) can usually be left at 0.

Settings that cause the body to move instead of the camera should be left at default (0) as otherwise alignments between actors will break and shift.

Unfotunately these settings only work well during OSex scenes, as the head bob setting would drive you insane during normal game play. :P Haven´t tried yet, but could be deactivating it again in console after quitting OSex allows continuing a normal game without exiting the game and edit the ini to normal parms.

Other side effect with mentioned settings: A leftover part of 1st person body somehow remains in 1st person cam FOV and prevents a completely unobstruced vista during OSex scenes. Can be reduced some by starting OSex and actor selection in 3rd person view and then pushing start scene button after switching to 1st person view and looking downward to the PC feet. No idea if this a problem inherent to Enhanced Camera or a Skyrim quirk. Yet most the time it works sufficiently well and 1st person vistas in OSex are available and enjoyable this way.

Truly outstanding work. Just updated to the new official version.

Anyway, just came here to drop this minor consistency issue report I get from FNIS as far as the 0M2F plugin is concerned (didn't get any issues for regular OSex, nor for the Bad Boys plugin; though I haven't tried any other plugins apart from those two):

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A

Either way, good work.