reading my post i don't think i that clear so here a pic. the red top only takes slot 32 so i can add the shorts but the blue top takes 32 and 52 

was there ever a solution to this issue where the body 32 slot took over the 52?

its from SoS i fix it

After multiple reinstalls of this mod, and trying most things I could think of, I still can't get the textures to show up in the game. Like, the items are there, but when I equip them, nothing shows up on my character, nor can I see the actual item preview in the menu. Anyone have any idea what the problem might be :/ ? 

reading my post i don't think i that clear so here a pic. the red top only takes slot 32 so i can add the shorts but the blue top takes 32 and 52 

was there ever a solution to this issue where the body 32 slot took over the 52?

its from SoS i fix it

Could you explain how?

u put the 32 slot shirt on then go to SoS and check so that what ever ur using shows then put ur 52 pants on

• 2 weeks later...

Hi first of all EPIC collection but i can't get it to work with my body shape i'm using cbbe hdt but the shape of the clothes does not fit the shape of the body properly..any ideas ? Thanks

Edit . Solved my bad i totally did not see the ''Lingerie Set CBBE HDT'' preset :P

What should I do if BodySlide won't detect the group filter for the Luxury Collection?

1. Make sure you are using version 2 or higher of Bodyslide.

2. Restart Bodyslide

3. Then Now check the group filter again for "Luxury Collection HDT"

If it still isnt there, then it is because you didnt download the proper files. These are (Install in this order!!!):

1. Luxury Collection.7z (The link for the large download is in the link.txt under download section, The file is about 1.5 GB)

2. Luxury Collection Fixes for 1.7.7z (The file is about 75 Mb and is found a few pages behind in this thread)

3. Luxury Collection 1.7fix.7z

4. 564ae4358a7d3_HeelsSound1.5.7z (google or search for the file here at LL. Maybe there is a new one)

Use a mod manager. If it asks for overwriing while installing, allow it.

5. Restart BS and check if the collection is complete now.

First, I think this is a great mod, I just can't seem to get it to work.

I have all the requirements, all up to date.

I installed them in the order you listed here except for 564ae4358a7d3_HeelsSound1.5.7z.   When I google it I only get one reply and that is page 16 of this forum topic.

The Luxury Collection does not show up in Body Slide for me and in game all the items are invisible and when I put a body type item on my followers they become invisible with just head, hand and feet showing.

What should I do if BodySlide won't detect the group filter for the Luxury Collection?

2. Restart Bodyslide

If it still isnt there, then it is because you didnt download the proper files. These are (Install in this order!!!):

1. Luxury Collection.7z (The link for the large download is in the link.txt under download section, The file is about 1.5 GB)

2. Luxury Collection Fixes for 1.7.7z (The file is about 75 Mb and is found a few pages behind in this thread)

4. 564ae4358a7d3_HeelsSound1.5.7z (google or search for the file here at LL. Maybe there is a new one)

I installed them in the order you listed here except for 564ae4358a7d3_HeelsSound1.5.7z.   When I google it I only get one reply and that is page 16 of this forum topic.

The Luxury Collection does not show up in Body Slide for me and in game all the items are invisible and when I put a body type item on my followers they become invisible with just head, hand and feet showing.

If you are using a customized preset, you have to make sure it supports CBBE advanced. Some authors neglect that when making their presets, which makes only few outfits to work well. Try another preset from the BS menu, usually now you should see the outfits in BS when you scroll down to LUX etc (use the preview window too to see them).. If your items show up in game, then it is your presets fault, if you still have issues, update us again.

1/ Open Bodyslide.

2/ In the 'Preset' dropdown menu, select your body.

3/ In the 'Group Filter' box, click on the magnifying glass and select 'Choose Groups'.

4/ Put a tick next to 'Luxury Collection HDT' and click 'OK'.

5/ Click on the 'Batch Build' button (bottom left). You should see all the 'LUX' clothes ticked. Click 'Build'.

I have installed all required mods in the proper order, overwritten where needed, etc, etc, etc. Equipping a piece of armor makes my torso and legs disappear. I tried to do the above procedure with Bodyslide, but there IS NO "Group Filter" BOX when I open BS. Please tell me what I'm missing.

• 2 weeks later...

2. Restart Bodyslide

Still haven't been able to get this to work but I found out that I needed BOTH fix files. My question is this: Is there any way to add the other fix file(the one you have to search this thread for) to the download section of the main mod? Seems like it would save people a lot of time...

Also, the fix file that is already in the main download section asked me to overwrite two items that were installed with Bodyslide, not the Luxury set, is that safe to do even though I have other mods dependent upon those files?

Edit: It's working now, as I suspected it would once I downloaded both fixes.

I love this mod.  Works great.  I'm having a strange issue though.  I have other high heel outfits that work great (I have HDT-HH installed).  However, none of the Luxury Collection shoes seem to work properly with it.  The character never "lifts" and so the foot is flat and the heel of the shoe is below the ground.  Is there any secret sauce to force the HDT-HH to recognize them?  Or a manual way to do it after the fact?

Edit:  DOH!  Nevermind.  As soon as I had the NPC follow me to a different zone it started working as expected.  Ignore me.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

2. Restart Bodyslide

thank you i solved my problem missing files

Not sure if anyone will use it but here's NiOverride version of all boots/heels. Just build them in BodySlide and it will have the NiOverride effect.

Every height was taken directly from the HDT High Heels esp, so everything should look fine, although I didn't test every shoe/heel.

Nice, but did you not forget something, in other words the files?

Not sure if anyone will use it but here's NiOverride version of all boots/heels. Just build them in BodySlide and it will have the NiOverride effect.

Every height was taken directly from the HDT High Heels esp, so everything should look fine, although I didn't test every shoe/heel.

Nah, you just merge the file I gave with the main Luxury Collection file and build the shoes/heels in BodySlide and everything will work. ESP is already modified so no HDT High Heels is needed.

Nah, you just merge the file I gave with the main Luxury Collection file and build the shoes/heels in BodySlide and everything will work. ESP is already modified so no HDT High Heels is needed.

As I said what file, no attachment with your post.

As I said what file, no attachment with your post.

Oh man! Forgive me, it's my first time attaching a file LOL

I feel like a dumbass, man... Anyways, it's should be there now.

Oh man! Forgive me, it's my first time attaching a file LOL

I feel like a dumbass, man... Anyways, it's should be there now.

No worries its not exactly intuitive to link a file here, what you need to do is hit the choose files option then browse onto your pc to where the file is, then wait till it uploads, you should then get the option to attach the file to the message you are posting, hit that option and preview the post if there is no link to the file listed, there's something wrong.

This only works for files 100mb or smaller, if its bigger you need to host it somewhere else, mega or whatever and provide the download link to that file.