True Yennefer of Vengerberg for SKYRIM

That video looks impressive.  I didn't know they looked that good in game.  Man I wish I could get into the Witcher games, but I find Geralt so dull and boring.  But I will download these two beauties when you're done with them.  Though I don't know anything about them.  The only one I know is Triss. :wub:

J'aimerais tellement que la version jouable fonctionnera, j'ai le meme bug de texture que les autres, j'ai tellement espérer ce mod! T'es un génie merci à toi!

Merci , c'est sympa.

La versin jouable viendra plus tard, pour l'instant je me focalise sur la version NPC.

Le résultat est encore mieux que ce que j'aurais esperé, je pense finir le Ciri mod dans quelques heures.

That video looks impressive.  I didn't know they looked that good in game.  Man I wish I could get into the Witcher games, but I find Geralt so dull and boring.  But I will download these two beauties when you're done with them.  Though I don't know anything about them.  The only one I know is Triss. :wub:

Soon finished Ciri and Yennefer.

Yeah it's  funny to see Ciri speak with Serana by exemple.

Ah j'ai hate! Alors je sais que t'es en plein dans Ciri, et que t'as surement une vie a coté ^^, mais est ce que tu sais si toi ou un autre moddeur, prévoit de faire quelque chose par rapport à Geralt? C'est le héros et y'as ni npc, ni armure, ni rien venant de TW3 je trouve ça bizarre :D

Ah j'ai hate! Alors je sais que t'es en plein dans Ciri, et que t'as surement une vie a coté ^^, mais est ce que tu sais si toi ou un autre moddeur, prévoit de faire quelque chose par rapport à Geralt? C'est le héros et y'as ni npc, ni armure, ni rien venant de TW3 je trouve ça bizarre :D

Non je pense pas faire geralt, j'ai deja trop de mods à finir et peaufiner, même si c'est vrai que ca serait fun de le voir en PNC dans skyrim, ca ferait "guest star" un peu lol.

Geralt dull and boring? What did you just said ;D

You dont know anything about them n but your profil picture is Triss Merigold from the Witcher :D

Geralt is okay.  Him and I just don't click.  I am giving the original Witcher a try right now.  Last time I played I only made it to chapter 2 then stopped.  But that was years ago, I've matured since then. lol

As for my avatar.  Yeah I love Triss.:wub:

For the story, i bought the witcher 3, played it a little bit, find an awesome lore, and then go read all the books, and now playing the game in order.

I think witcher 1 story is the less important in the whole History of the Witcher. Gameplay is not that good, but its full of reference from books i loved it.

So, well if you have to give a try go for the 2 maybe :P

For the story, i bought the witcher 3, played it a little bit, find an awesome lore, and then go read all the books, and now playing the game in order.

I think witcher 1 story is the less important in the whole History of the Witcher. Gameplay is not that good, but its full of reference from books i loved it.

So, well if you have to give a try go for the 2 maybe :P

Agreed.  I enjoy reading the history and lore of the Witcher universe in game.  I like characters like Dandelion, Zoltan and Triss.  But Geralt's comes off so emotionless.  I was watching the Witcher 1 developer video on Geralt, and the dev said the books were so emotional, but to me Geralt has no emotion.  I know I know it's a Witcher thing, and I'm giving Witcher 1 a serious try.  I never finished it, though I know the ending scene.  But so far so good, I don't find Geralt as irritating as I did years ago.  I have all three games (2 copies of both WItcher 1&2. lol).

Well, Witchers are modified to suppress their emotions so they can fight monsters that use emotion to weaken their prey. The books nicely show how Gerald is struggling with his emotions inside as he can't properly express them. That's something a graphic medium like a movie or video game has a much harder time to do properly.

Well, Witchers are modified to suppress their emotions so they can fight monsters that use emotion to weaken their prey. The books nicely show how Gerald is struggling with his emotions inside as he can't properly express them. That's something a graphic medium like a movie or video game has a much harder time to do properly.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  But it's cool to know that Geralt struggles with his emotions.

if you want some emotions look at these pictures:

She looks great!  Can't wait to have her in my game.:)

ok i think the mod is soon finished   (90% of realise), i have some sh*** again, but the mods look working.

The new patch for Yennefer come after, but that will be a "heavy" update.

Looking great as always.

Question; How are you handling the nude bodies? Will they be easily replaceable with custom bodies or will that be a problem considering the textures?

Or for the moment will it be the same way Yennefer uses the default body?

Looking forward to release either way!

ok i think the mod is soon finished   (90% of realise), i have some sh*** again, but the mods look working.

The new patch for Yennefer come after, but that will be a "heavy" update.

Looking great as always.

Question; How are you handling the nude bodies? Will they be easily replaceable with custom bodies or will that be a problem considering the textures?

Or for the moment will it be the same way Yennefer uses the default body?

Looking forward to release either way!

Yes it's the original body from The witcher 3, not for Skyrim.

The nude body for Yennefer come in the next update.