True Yennefer of Vengerberg for SKYRIM

yes some morons wait the final version here, before to sharing this mod on Nexus.

The thief on Nexus:
"Hey guys, this is my new mod, Yennefer for Skyrim, all is realised by me.
That don't from loverslab and s666 is just crazy and stupid.
Don't listen him, i warned all modderators before for ban him, if he make a report ;) "

Nexus communauty:
Yeah, amazing work and s666 is really dumb, thanks for the sharing, Nexus is the best modding communauty in the planet! I love you guys"

Nexus moderators;
blablabla....ban hammer.... blablabla (but don't forget to take a premium account)

• 1 month later...

Yepee ! Any chance you could get us Geralt too ? Y'a une version sur nexus mais il a pas de .tri, le gars a juste port le mesh sans travailler dessus donc il a l'air un peu mort son Geralt ahaha

Non desolé, je fais plus de mod pour Skyrim, (manque de temps) uniquement des updates.

Apres si quelqu'un veut le faire (avec base de witcher 3) je peux donner quelques conseils, y a pas de problèmes.

Santa claus informed me than Yennefer and Ciri will comeback for Christmas.

You should be follow the thread during this month.

That's great news!  Thank you for your hard work. :)

Thanks.

This is the patch correction for the next update (coming soon):

Yennefer:

-nude version added.

-Teeth whitening and new scaling for the mouth.

-recast of all normal specular and _SK for the face and body.

-decrease of the shoulders size.

-recast of the _tri file.

-All DLC clothes added.

-Underwear clothes added.

-Tower clothe added with a personal diffuse map for a better rendering.

-Variant vanilla clothes added.

-Repaint of the hands skeleton.

-Recast of the diffuse, normal map of the basic clothe, with add of specular.

-Fighting system changed, she is a real mage now.

-revert of the "X" position for the hair and face for the same result than witcher 3.

-recast of the eyes.

Thanks.

Yennefer:

-nude version added.

-All DLC clothes added.

-revert of the "X" position for the hair and face for the same result than witcher 3.

-recast of the eyes.

thank you!! looking forward to it. should be donate buttons on this site lol.

may i mention that the feet portion of the boots (and on Helena, but i've not used the latest 2.0 yet) seem a tad large. just the feet portion. you can see it a bit in the pics from post #50

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50644-true-yennefer-of-vengerberg-for-skyrim/?p=1278891

i get that too and i use an xpms skeleton. and the ankles bend a little oddly at times (can be sen a bit in the 1st pic by Blackdawg34) like they are wobbly or something

Thanks.

Yennefer:

-nude version added.

-All DLC clothes added.

-recast of the eyes.

thank you!! looking forward to it. should be donate buttons on this site lol.

may i mention that the feet portion of the boots (and on Helena, but i've not used the latest 2.0 yet) seem a tad large. just the feet portion. you can see it a bit in the pics from post #50

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50644-true-yennefer-of-vengerberg-for-skyrim/?p=1278891

i get that too and i use an xpms skeleton. and the ankles bend a little oddly at times (can be sen a bit in the 1st pic by Blackdawg34) like they are wobbly or something

You can find the link for donations on my profil page.

So, about the bad feet proportion, that don't from the mod, it's a conflict, you have problably another body mod who modify the base skeleton.

But wait the last update for see how to correct that.

This is the video of the last update for Yennefer and Ciri.

I will problably give the files tomorrow.

What enb are you using?

it's a personal ENB, i don't remember where the base from, the mod was deleted.

FUCK YEAH

PS : Mec tu t'es trompé sur l'annonce, quand tu dis "For the moment any modders have the authorization" etc, en anglais ça veut dire "tout le monde a l'autorisation de partager ce mod sur d'autres sites". 
Il faut que tu écrives "For the moment, I do NOT authorize this mod to be shared on any other websites". Fais vite avant que des enculés en profitent. Merci au fait !

FUCK YEAH

PS : Mec tu t'es trompé sur l'annonce, quand tu dis "For the moment any modders have the authorization" etc, en anglais ça veut dire "tout le monde a l'autorisation de partager ce mod sur d'autres sites". 

Il faut que tu écrives "For the moment, I do NOT authorize this mod to be shared on any other websites". Fais vite avant que des enculés en profitent. Merci au fait !

Ah ok , j'ai mis ce que t'as écris.

Hi, nice to see you're back on this and Ciri mod. I can see the improvements on both followers and the dlc armors/clothes is a good addition. Anyway I've got a question. I have to say it is a little disturbing that Yen and Ciri's hair are just wigs that can be removed or put on. Do you have any plan for future updates to make the hair an integral part of their body and not just wigs?  

By the way I have to tell you that I've found some issues with both followers. When I get to Ciri her boots are missing, she has them in her inventory and if I take them and give her back she puts them on, but she doesn't wear them by default.
Similar problem with Yen, but with the hair: when I get to her in Dragonsreach she's wearing armor1variant2, she has the hair in her inventory but doesn't equip it unless I force that.
Am I the only one having this issues? Could it be a load order problem? I really have no idea.

Hi, nice to see you're back on this and Ciri mod. I can see the improvements on both followers and the dlc armors/clothes is a good addition. Anyway I've got a question. I have to say it is a little disturbing that Yen and Ciri's hair are just wigs that can be removed or put on. Do you have any plan for future updates to make the hair an integral part of their body and not just wigs?  

By the way I have to tell you that I've found some issues with both followers. When I get to Ciri her boots are missing, she has them in her inventory and if I take them and give her back she puts them on, but she doesn't wear them by default.

Similar problem with Yen, but with the hair: when I get to her in Dragonsreach she's wearing armor1variant2, she has the hair in her inventory but doesn't equip it unless I force that.

Am I the only one having this issues? Could it be a load order problem? I really have no idea.

Hi, It's not possible to create the hairs in the creation like "hairs" for NPC because they have havok physic.

If i create a  new haircut with havok that don't work for NPC (only for your character), it's why i have created these hairs like simple helm, because thecreation kit is bugged.

If you speak about the order of boots in her inventory (sorry i don't have very well unterstood this problem), it's again a problem with the creation kit, for to be sure they will wearing what you want, put only clothes you need in her inventory, that mean all others pieces must be in your inventory, not in the inventory of Ciri or Yennefer.

For the variant 2, it's absolutly normal, the hairs are not in the hood (hood is a hair replacer), because if you put hairs with the hoods that will create a nice clipping.

(For have a little part of hairs with the hood i need to cut them, believe me that make any difference, i have already tried for see the result)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,I am new to the forum and am so happy to find such a great mod about Yennfer and the Witcher.I also love Yen more than Triss in the Witcher.This mod and the Ciri one are so wonderful that I would like to let others who also love about them to know about your work.I understand you do not authorize sharing in other websites,which I think you mean by no means should we upload the file to other websites.But how about if I want to post the link of this page on other forums?Or you prefer just sharing photos and videios of these mods but no explicitly post the link.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Hi,I am new to the forum and am so happy to find such a great mod about Yennfer and the Witcher.I also love Yen more than Triss in the Witcher.This mod and the Ciri one are so wonderful that I would like to let others who also love about them to know about your work.I understand you do not authorize sharing in other websites,which I think you mean by no means should we upload the file to other websites.But how about if I want to post the link of this page on other forums?Or you prefer just sharing photos and videios of these mods but no explicitly post the link.
Thank you and Happy New Year!

Hi, of course you can sharing the links or make some pictures everywhere you want, i just don't want people put these mods directly on others sites like Nexus or Stream.

need put real voice of this charácter(of ciri and yennefer).in other mods of ciri the autor change the voice.please change too this.(pardon for mi english)

The voiced edition will be not make by me, i have contacted a modder for this, he is ok and he will make the voiced version of Yennefer when he can.