True Yennefer of Vengerberg for SKYRIM

Hi,I am new to the forum and am so happy to find such a great mod about Yennfer and the Witcher.I also love Yen more than Triss in the Witcher.This mod and the Ciri one are so wonderful that I would like to let others who also love about them to know about your work.I understand you do not authorize sharing in other websites,which I think you mean by no means should we upload the file to other websites.But how about if I want to post the link of this page on other forums?Or you prefer just sharing photos and videios of these mods but no explicitly post the link.
Thank you and Happy New Year!

Hi, of course you can sharing the links or make some pictures everywhere you want, i just don't want people put these mods directly on others sites like Nexus or Stream.

need put real voice of this charácter(of ciri and yennefer).in other mods of ciri the autor change the voice.please change too this.(pardon for mi english)

The voiced edition will be not make by me, i have contacted a modder for this, he is ok and he will make the voiced version of Yennefer when he can.

Thanks for your reply!

I am from China and due to the China's internet block it is hard to reach Loveslab and even Mega.So I would like to and translate the page and the mod to post on a China's skyrim forum:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum-685-1.html

All original contents will be copied and translated and the oringinal url will be given.

We also have our cloud storage website which will not be blocked.I would also like to upload your file to it  http://pan.baidu.com/disk/home

I will wait for your permission for all of above.Thank you !

Thanks for your reply!

I am from China and due to the China's internet block it is hard to reach Loveslab and even Mega.So I would like to and translate the page and the mod to post on a China's skyrim forum:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum-685-1.html

All original contents will be copied and translated and the oringinal url will be given.

We also have our cloud storage website which will not be blocked.I would also like to upload your file to it  http://pan.baidu.com/disk/home

I will wait for your permission for all of above.Thank you !

If it's for 3dmgame.com, yes it's ok, it will give the possibility for chineses people to use these mods.

Don't forget to add my credit, have fun.

Hi!Here is the post for Ciri,enjoy~~

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5012357-1-1.html

By the way,I am trying to modify Yennefer's body into CBBE TBBP so that she can wear more different clothes.But since you use personalized head there will be noticable seams between the body and the head.Any easy way to fix that?

141909bbbtmamhjnr8mvmx.jpg

I can't see the picture, but it's normal if you find hole between the head and the CBBE body, the head from The Witcher 3 not  from Skyrim.

Same for the body, if you change it with Skyrim body that will don't work.

Like i said before it's not a racemenu preset, all meshes from The Witcher 3.

I can't see the picture, but it's normal if you find hole between the head and the CBBE body, the head from The Witcher 3 not  from Skyrim.

Hi, I have some basic knowledge of Xnalara,3dsmas,blender,nifskope and CK.I have imported model from Xnalara to 3dsmas and blender before yet I don\t know how to export them to skyrim.Do you know about any tutorial on that especially the head part?Thank you! 

Hi, I have some basic knowledge of Xnalara,3dsmas,blender,nifskope and CK.I have imported model from Xnalara to 3dsmas and blender before yet I don\t know how to export them to skyrim.Do you know about any tutorial on that especially the head part?Thank you! 

If you need some tips, start a private discussion with me, i will try to help you.

so when i put the mod into nexus it seems to not want to activate it how would i go about manually installing it just put it in the data folder?

if you install the text file with the download link in the fisrt archive, it's normal it don't work.

But  if it's not, manual installation (found on the main page):

Manual installation:

Open the archive and go here:

"Data"

Select everything and put all files here:

*:\* (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

don't forget to valid the .ESP

ohhh ok that makes more sense thanks for helping to clear that up

so when i put the mod into nexus it seems to not want to activate it how would i go about manually installing it just put it in the data folder?

if you install the text file with the download link in the fisrt archive, it's normal it don't work.

But  if it's not, manual installation (found on the main page):

Manual installation:
Open the archive and go here:
"Data"
Select everything and put all files here:
*:\* (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

don't forget to valid the .ESP