56 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

This is normal.. the reason the dialogue changes is because there are multiple responses that fit the condition.. and it cycles through them sometimes overwriting a previous response as the script goes through the options.     You can go into the dialogues to change the conditions on some to make the variations less likely to overlap.  But you will always get one option.

With the exception of trainers.. trainers sometimes will give their training dialogue and the charm option.

Thank you for your response! Glad to know everything is running properly then.

1 hour ago, Mysticgirl said:

For my problem, I haven't found any solutions.

Then, I take back a previous save :bawling:

Defeat will work... you need to press surrender key before you die.  (Put the setting of the preferred key in the MCM)  Even if it shows already that the setting is button K to surrender, when first installing it... you should change it and press K again (or whatever hotkey you prefer.

You can also set the "Essential when bleedout" option in the mcm.    This will prevent death.    Save before you do this because you cannot reverse this change.

also you can increase the percentage of health that you will be knocked down.  This will make you knock down before they kill you, more often.

Finally change the SCENARIO setting to Original... to make sure followers will fall at the same time you will fall... thus ending combat.

I have this mod since it came out and it is one of my favorite mods on LL. The problem I have with this mod recently (after reinstalling Skyrim and all mods on new HDD) is that whenever I ask any female NPC or ma female follower with Lover status to have group sex I always get MM/F animation instead of M/FF. I tweaked gender preferences of my favorite NPCs and my follower ad I always did but I can't fucking get M/FF animation in group sex. I tried everything: changing SLEN's load order, reinstall it changing mine, follower's and NPC's sexuality preferences, I reinstalled SexLAb, enabled all M/FF animations and it fucking drives me crazy for something doesn't let me have M/FF sex, but fucking MM/F. Anyone has suggestion? PLEEEEASE! I'm going nuts and I'm about to stop using this mod which will break my heart. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

I have this mod since it came out and it is one of my favorite mods on LL. The problem I have with this mod recently (after reinstalling Skyrim and all mods on new HDD) is that whenever I ask any female NPC or ma female follower with Lover status to have group sex I always get MM/F animation instead of M/FF. I tweaked gender preferences of my favorite NPCs and my follower ad I always did but I can't fucking get M/FF animation in group sex. I tried everything: changing SLEN's load order, reinstall it changing mine, follower's and NPC's sexuality preferences, I reinstalled SexLAb, enabled all M/FF animations and it fucking drives me crazy for something doesn't let me have M/FF sex, but fucking MM/F. Anyone has suggestion? PLEEEEASE! I'm going nuts and I'm about to stop using this mod which will break my heart. Thanks in advance.

Suggestions:

Option a: Disable all MMF anims or remove the tags SLEN might be looking for.

Option B:Check the tags on your MFF anims and make sure they are what SLEN might be looking for... you can compare their tags to the ones you find popping up.

Option C:Use SLTools https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/ and change your anim on the fly

Edited by Lodakai
6 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Suggestions:

Option a: Disable all MMF anims or remove the tags SLEN might be looking for.

Option B:Check the tags on your MFF anims and make sure they are what SLEN might be looking for... you can compare their tags to the ones you find popping up.

Option C:Use SLTools https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/ and change your anim on the fly

Thank you very much. I was very frustrated about the problem that I couldn't think rationally. Your suggestions are very good.

I get that way too..  especially when it comes to the 3 way situations..  a while back I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what to change around to stop getting my male thrust into female positions in 3 way situations ><

I got over it by punching the snot out of nazeem for a while and then redoing my entire animation installation and setting up tags all over again.   I'm still not sure if I got it right =o  so far so good though.  Don't ask me what I did if it happens to you...  because I really can't remember.  

Ran into dialogue issue. My SLEN sex options disappeared. Basically, what is happening is I go through dialogue, successfully charm an NPC but then its just blank, no dialogue to select the actual sex act.

When I go into MCM to where it says "Sex Dialogue Choices" its blank, just says Dialogues have been disabled. How do I enable them again ? I do not see any options to enable those dialogues, only to enable / disable the whole mod, which I did but that still stays disabled.

So far I tried messing around with load order and uninstalled and re-installed SLEN, but still the same.

So how do I get these back ?

edit: Nevermind, found it. Disabled the Lovers Dialogue options, saved, cleaned, came back to game, re-enabled it and everything works now. I didn't realize that those the sex dialogues.

Edited by loopie
solved
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this can be fixed or not, but mods like Soul Gem Oven III utilize animations to do certain things, where the NPCs were engaging using this mod and actually interfered with Soul Gem Oven's animations (caused skiing animating NPCs and then no-animation for yours).  If you can check to see if they're currently animating (Sexlab) and not interfere with that NPC, that would definitely solve that problem!  And I do like the interactions with married couples, man that was fun to watch.

Also while at the new location, talking to the Elder, right in the middle of talking to her, someone wanted sex so she broke the dialogue and had sex on the bed...  then a second person wanted to talk to me, but, while I tried to talk to that person, got the option to buy the potion only, then while I was interrupted with that, the Elder had sex with someone else... I got propositioned by someone else too, but again, no dialogue to accept.  Finally got the quest to the point where I had to go back, but haven't gotten there yet.

GuruSR.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, johnny2by4 said:

quick question.  is there a way for a female pc to proposition a female npc for sex with the pc in a male role (equip a schlong) without changing the pc gender with the option in MCM? 

Once an npc accepts and asks what you have in mind the options that you should have will include a lot of paired choices (eg: take me standing up, and I want to take you standing up) and you should be able to choose either role by picking appropriately between the pairs.

That's the only thing I know of. Hope that helps.

I've found a bug with this mod that's causing CTD's... well in my game it is.

It's the recent partners tracking, I would CTD totally at random and never knew why for months, i could play for days in real time and nothing happen, then suddenly CTD without warning, I happened to notice one day after reloading my game that the recent partners list was missing Aduri Sarethi, when I cleaned the list it said it had removed one dead NPC, yet she was very much alive and well.

I carried on playing and waited for the next CTD, again this took a couple of days to happen, when it did once again Aduri was missing from the list.  So I decided to start a new game and leave SLEN disabled .... I've been playing for a week now and no CTD's at all.

I really like the mod and would love to carry on using it, but can't while the NPC tracking is messed up, could the mod author please look at the scripts handling that section and see what might cause that, or failing that allow us to disable tracking in the MCM until it's resolved?

Thank you for your time if you read this.

1 hour ago, Renzlure said:

I'm trying to find Dibella's Refuge, but it's not on my map, is this normal, cause I have the quest and the refuge enabled. EDIT: Nevermind, I found it, but the door is not opening.

Always a good idea to read the OP:

The quest that allows you to go through the door starts when:
  1. The "Dragon Rising" vanilla quest is completed.
  2. You are an Agent of Dibella (finished the "Heart of Dibella" vanilla quest by bringing the Sybil to the temple)
  3. You have 25 or more relationship increases through SLEN (you can find your current amount on the "Player" MCM tab)

Some time after completing these prerequisites, the vanilla courier will bring you a Letter from Senna which will start the quest called "Champion of Dibella".

11 hours ago, Renzlure said:

Ohhh, thanks.

Keep in mind that the refuge is incomplete. I won't give spoilers, but once you have access, if there are things you can't open (a cellar door, perhaps?) it's not anything you've done. It's only partly done. Just FYI

This is a great mod to have, and keep in the load order.

My only problem is that it's geared for a male character, and doesn't take into account for being female, *It gives me the lines I often hear from men when talking to an NPC - Seriously, it should have them saying those lines to me instead :tongue: .. That would be a great addition, have an NPC male approach when aroused, using these pickup lines, when the player prefers males or is bi, that would cover both women and gays.*

And Like, Why can't I look into your eyes while you fuck me? And why does it always choose some form of Cowgirl animation first? *thank goodness for Sexlab Tools, Missionary/doggy style, or get out* 

2 minutes ago, Airianna said:

And Like, Why can't I look into your eyes while you fuck me? And why does it always choose some form of Cowgirl animation first? *thank goodness for Sexlab Tools, Missionary/doggy style, or get out* 

I'm pretty sure it uses the tags loving, facing and excluding vampire, aggressive, furniture, and maybe one other.  One of the cowgirl animations has the facing and loving tags, so you'd have to use SLATE to remove them from it or edit the SLAL entry and remove them permanently.

I have a quite a few SLATE rules I made for tweaking anims just for Eager NPCs.

14 minutes ago, Airianna said:

This is a great mod to have, and keep in the load order.

My only problem is that it's geared for a male character, and doesn't take into account for being female, *It gives me the lines I often hear from men when talking to an NPC - Seriously, it should have them saying those lines to me instead :tongue: .. That would be a great addition, have an NPC male approach when aroused, using these pickup lines, when the player prefers males or is bi, that would cover both women and gays.*

if i remember right there are in fact some different lines for female PCs (check the MCM and see if i have the right mod, if i do there should be a box you check/uncheck

for dialogues to be different depending on your sex).

you get more options for types of sex as your rank improves with the npc (tied to relationshiprank??) and then it picks a random animation that matches

what it is looking for.

i am not sure how it picks the animations it uses (tags?? i think) so it is possible if you do not have a wide enough selection of animations that the "cowgirl"

animations are the only ones that match what it is looking for (in one choice that is basically what it is actually looking for if i remember right).

8 hours ago, valcon767 said:

if i remember right there are in fact some different lines for female PCs (check the MCM and see if i have the right mod, if i do there should be a box you check/uncheck

for dialogues to be different depending on your sex).

you get more options for types of sex as your rank improves with the npc (tied to relationshiprank??) and then it picks a random animation that matches

what it is looking for.

i am not sure how it picks the animations it uses (tags?? i think) so it is possible if you do not have a wide enough selection of animations that the "cowgirl"

animations are the only ones that match what it is looking for (in one choice that is basically what it is actually looking for if i remember right).

Tick on/off... BUT, when talking to Male, both "look into your eyes" options are grayed out... Always have been, and no way to activate them. They can only be used when the target is female (or pussy boys?) and not dick girls or men... So I am forced to use Sexlab Tools to change the animation after it starts, so it can have my character looking into his eyes in a delightful missionary set....

- and truthfully, the progression for relationship for types of sex available is off basis in my personal experience, but tend to agree, there needs to be some indicator to let you see how well it's progressing when you talk to someone, so wasn't going to bring it up at all. Also, the issue isn't with the available choices, when they come available, it's being able to activate them in the MCM.

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'm pretty sure it uses the tags loving, facing and excluding vampire, aggressive, furniture, and maybe one other.  One of the cowgirl animations has the facing and loving tags, so you'd have to use SLATE to remove them from it or edit the SLAL entry and remove them permanently.

I have a quite a few SLATE rules I made for tweaking anims just for Eager NPCs.

It's true, several have way too many flags than needed... And it can confuse Sexlab what animations to play.

IIRC there is also something in there that makes it so that you can influence that "whatever you want" option. For example, if you pick "be rough with me" repeatedly with the same npc, over time that npc will become more likely to pick a "rough" male role animation if you select "whatever you want". My brain is not the most reliable, so....

Hope that helps.

7 hours ago, Airianna said:

Tick on/off... BUT, when talking to Male, both "look into your eyes" options are grayed out... Always have been, and no way to activate them. They can only be used when the target is female (or pussy boys?) and not dick girls or men... So I am forced to use Sexlab Tools to change the animation after it starts, so it can have my character looking into his eyes in a delightful missionary set....

- and truthfully, the progression for relationship for types of sex available is off basis in my personal experience, but tend to agree, there needs to be some indicator to let you see how well it's progressing when you talk to someone, so wasn't going to bring it up at all. Also, the issue isn't with the available choices, when they come available, it's being able to activate them in the MCM.

I think the "look into my eyes" is the lesbian version of "make love" which is why its greyed out for some targets. It was a way female to female interactions could use non-strapon anims for those that wanted to do so. I think I missed that or misread your first post.

What I'd suggest is making a SLATE rule that looks for animations with the loving and facing tags, cowgirl, doggy and doggystyle  (or use the doggy rule that lets you add doggystyle to the various mis-spellings of doggy) exclude missionary, and list loving and facing in the add/remove line so you can remove those tags from non-missionary animations. I think those are only used by SLATE for the loving/eyes dialog choices but I don't know about any other mods.  SLEN excludes vampire from a lot of choices which means I can't use some neck nuzzling missionary and standing animations for vampire feeding, or never see them for most of SLEN options.

I think you could also edit the dialog choices as you wish using TES5edit as well, if you wanted to replace the female to male dialog choice.

On 12/17/2017 at 1:24 PM, karlpaws said:

I think the "look into my eyes" is the lesbian version of "make love" which is why its greyed out for some targets. It was a way female to female interactions could use non-strapon anims for those that wanted to do so. I think I missed that or misread your first post.

What I'd suggest is making a SLATE rule that looks for animations with the loving and facing tags, cowgirl, doggy and doggystyle  (or use the doggy rule that lets you add doggystyle to the various mis-spellings of doggy) exclude missionary, and list loving and facing in the add/remove line so you can remove those tags from non-missionary animations. I think those are only used by SLATE for the loving/eyes dialog choices but I don't know about any other mods.  SLEN excludes vampire from a lot of choices which means I can't use some neck nuzzling missionary and standing animations for vampire feeding, or never see them for most of SLEN options.

I think you could also edit the dialog choices as you wish using TES5edit as well, if you wanted to replace the female to male dialog choice.

That's funny, cause when I used the "I want to Look into your eyes while you fuck me" option with Hert, (In case you don't know, or forgot, Flakreth's Lumber Yard Owner, also a Vampire, closest female for the time of the testing at the time) it actually had me on my back, with Hert using a strappy... Wasn't a Lesbian scissors style, it's the kind of animation set I want to see when I am with a man.

I can't navigate with TES5Eedit for changing the dialog choices... I find the structure to be confusing. I would be better off going into the Creation Kit, and digging for the script that calls the interaction for Sexlab calls, and change it there for the tags that make sense for the choice being asked... Provided I can locate the correct scripts hooked to dialog choices.