Victoria Velina (Custom Voiced follower)

• 3 months later...

Since Gromilla's link is dead, Here's a working Mega link I found that includes the 2.0 version and the 2.0.1 ESP patch (someone elsewhere said 2.0.1 may just be a cleaned ESP):

https://mega.nz/#F!0c0igZjT!JFp2LzFA3KbEevquWrkPhQ

Edit:  Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/modpiracy/comments/6jdj42/request_velina_velaire_translated_to_english/?st=jq9mt5qc&sh=e8cdf804

Edit 2:

Body Tattoo options

Makeup Options

Source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 8:13 PM, darius_gaiden said:

Special Edition Version not, ¿righ?.

Well the first link is for SSE and the body file is for Oldrim, not sure if the nifs are compatible since I only own LE. If the file paths are the same as with LE, then try what Ezarr said. If they don't matchup then you'll have to convert the pathing using nifskope or outfit studio on the nif files.

On 4/24/2019 at 5:59 PM, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

and the CBBE body file requires a decryption key. Anybody know what it is ?

Victoria CBBE HDT

I'm having an issue with Mega not generating a link without one, so here's a link that doesn't need it. In case something happens to my mediafire account, I'll leave the other one up and people can just pm me for the decrypt key. Also you need HDT PE or it won't work. It comes with a few alternate skins (one I was farting around with in PS), but she can use any cbbe skin.

7 hours ago, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

Thanks. I am having trouble getting her to appear  but I will work that oui.

Now it might be because I'm friggan idiot, but my file is just a body replacer and I didn't give download instructions... Download the post by cetuximab and replace the textures/nifs.  If her body doesn't show up try resetting her in-game and make sure you are using XPMSE. 

Feel free to troubleshoot stuff to me via pm.

11 hours ago, BPMidnight said:

Now it might be because I'm friggan idiot, but my file is just a body replacer and I didn't give download instructions... Download the post by cetuximab and replace the textures/nifs.  If her body doesn't show up try resetting her in-game and make sure you are using XPMSE. 

Feel free to troubleshoot stuff to me via pm.

yeah I noticed lol.Don't beat yourself up on that.It was no big deal.Thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 11:50 AM, BPMidnight said:

Victoria CBBE HDT

I'm having an issue with Mega not generating a link without one, so here's a link that doesn't need it. In case something happens to my mediafire account, I'll leave the other one up and people can just pm me for the decrypt key. Also you need HDT PE or it won't work. It comes with a few alternate skins (one I was farting around with in PS), but she can use any cbbe skin.

Muchas gracias, that was super-annoying. Decryption for a follower mod, seriously? It's not the bloody nuclear warhead codes.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone had any success getting this mod to work in SSE? I followed the first link posted by BPMidnight  to skyrim-beautification and downloaded all the files there except for the UUNP Body replacer and only one of the makeup. I then put them into my Vortex and loaded up Skyrim. She is in the dawnguard fort but is only a floating head. Please help I'd really like to use her for my newest play through!

On 6/18/2019 at 9:55 PM, Arkael502 said:

Anyone had any success getting this mod to work in SSE? I followed the first link posted by BPMidnight  to skyrim-beautification and downloaded all the files there except for the UUNP Body replacer and only one of the makeup. I then put them into my Vortex and loaded up Skyrim. She is in the dawnguard fort but is only a floating head. Please help I'd really like to use her for my newest play through!

Sounds like a skeleton issue, make sure you have the needed skeleton downloaded...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...