What music do you listen to?

10 hours ago, ElaboratePseudonym said:

Outstanding. Before everyone decided the genre was "Thrash", it was also called "Speed Metal". 

Yes, early thrash can also be described as speed metal. Just as death metal was more like thrash metal in the beginning.

9 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

That song is about how long his naps are, I do believe.

At first, when I listened to it without focusing on the lyrics, I thought it was about some glorious 60 Minutemen just like Preston Garvey, who bravely defended a strategically important castle against the British or something like that 😂

Can you still do your 60 in Fallout? I haven't played in a while and I'm ready to do for at least 6 hours lol

1 hour ago, branmakmuffin said:

That song is about how long his naps are

1 hour ago, Simpossible_xx said:

At first, when I listened to it without focusing on the lyrics, I thought it was about some glorious 60 Minutemen just like Preston Garvey

I hope you guys are being Sarcastic.

Spoiler

Finger Love GIF - Finger Love Sex GIFs

5 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

I hope you guys are being Sarcastic.

Damn, that's a cool tune.

My reference to 60 Minute Man being a song about how long his naps are is a reference to Travis the Diamond City DJ mentioning that.

Now, it's time for a remix of "Mr. Saxobeat."

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

My reference to 60 Minute Man being a song about how long his naps are is a reference to Travis the Diamond City DJ mentioning that.

I can't stand that little Twit, so I use Diamond City Radio Exp with which I block Travis from speaking. Have not heard his full dialogue ever I don't believe.

Here is a Good One!

17 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

I can't stand that little Twit, so I use Diamond City Radio Exp with which I block Travis from speaking. Have not heard his full dialogue ever I don't believe.

Poor radio guy, just complete the quests to help him become more confident!

22 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

What? What's wrong with you Travis is funny.

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Simpossible_xx said:

Poor radio guy, just complete the quests to help him become more confident!

3 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

What? What's wrong with you Travis is funny.

I like Travis before he turned, besides when a woman (my Player is female) has to fight for him it shows how utterly pathetic he is, more man bashing. That being said I am no hater or believer in strangeness going on in my Country, It is just Travis, a little goes a long way.

4 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

It is just Travis, a little goes a long way.

Ha ha. I get it. Just messing with you.

Spoiler

Some videos on MTV in the 80s and 90s were pretty cool (and I am referring just to videos, not songs).

This isn't one of them.

Edited by branmakmuffin