What music do you listen to?

What, the throat singing isn't awesome to you? I'm sorry. Not that it matters but I'm a full blown atheist, been atheist my entire life.

Also, there is a difference between praise music, or music that preaches religion, and music that uses religion as a lyrical theme. One of my favorite bands of all time is My Dying Bride and they use Christianity everywhere in their lyrics despite not being personally religious. They are pioneers of the gothic metal genre. I wonder if I had posted a gothic metal song instead of a gothic country you wouldn't take issue.

Edited by Decèdere
10 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

Dude that is so wrong, A white guy in black face is just Wrong! 

Death has many colors, flavors, textures, & overtones.  :skull:

Thanks for the lecture. Also for the capitalization and exclamation mark at the second wrong, just in case the meaning of "wrong" was misunderstood the first time.

Having been instructed upon the error of my ways, I shall now proceed to the nearest corner to ponder the consequences of my actions. Dude.

28 minutes ago, ElaboratePseudonym said:

Thanks for the lecture.

Your welcome, you posted it not me. If you don't want users telling you that is unacceptable, look before you post, consider the content.

1 hour ago, Decèdere said:

I'm a full blown atheist, been atheist my entire life.

1 hour ago, Decèdere said:

One of my favorite bands of all time is My Dying Bride and they use Christianity everywhere in their lyrics

Not telling you how that does not even make sense, don't want to argue so Have fun breaking the rules.

17 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

Not telling you how that does not even make sense, don't want to argue so Have fun breaking the rules.

"I have no religious beliefs but I do like to use the Bible as a source of inspiration because it's an obvious wealth of delicious tales and characters."

- Aaron Stainthorpe (My Dying Bride)

I don't know what you think an atheist is but it's not necessarily an anti-theist. I wasn't raised religious so I never was religious nor particularly offended by its existence. I seriously doubt I'm breaking any rules, but maybe you are for stirring up shit for no reason.

9 hours ago, Decèdere said:

"I have no religious beliefs but I do like to use the Bible as a source of inspiration because it's an obvious wealth of delicious tales and characters."

- Aaron Stainthorpe (My Dying Bride)

I don't know what you think an atheist is but it's not necessarily an anti-theist. I wasn't raised religious so I never was religious nor particularly offended by its existence. I seriously doubt I'm breaking any rules, but maybe you are for stirring up shit for no reason.

9 hours ago, ElaboratePseudonym said:

So far it is just you and your sense of what is acceptable, but good luck on the crusade.

Some music for your quest:

Reveal hidden contents

You both post offensive content then sling crap at me for pointing it out, very mature.

20 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

You both post offensive content then sling crap at me for pointing it out, very mature.

You are not comprehending adult level material. You are making better arguements against yourself than I can.

Please improve general level of discourse for benefit of all observers.

One of those days ... for example, is when your new Skyrim heroine, who hasn't even been fully created yet, is already sending you musical greetings ... 😮

I have a really good feeling about the blue-haired elf thief in the making and I ... 😁

Only really signed up for the mods but I couldn't help myself.

Music I listen to?

Mostly covers of various songs, but I seem to be repeatedly pulled toward classics from the eras of the 60s to 80s.

Stuff like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Kiss, Freddie Mercury, older Michael Jackson stuff...

But also I enjoy music from the openings of cartoons and anime content.

5 minutes ago, luckyyena said:

Only really signed up for the mods but I couldn't help myself.

Music I listen to?

Mostly covers of various songs, but I seem to be repeatedly pulled toward classics from the eras of the 60s to 80s.

Stuff like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Kiss, Freddie Mercury, older Michael Jackson stuff...

But also I enjoy music from the openings of cartoons and anime content.

Welcome to the music thread aka the darker side of this forum 😇