What music do you listen to?

So I've finally got the famous corona flu. Just 2 days of fever & 10 days off, it was pretty good, I think. I don't live in America, I called up a number to get some free pills, stay home, eat & sleep.

So in between me eating & sleeping, the side effect of the disease is a sort of delirium, trying to make me like anime, (I've always hated anime). That delirium-like state led me to check out Macross. And just like how we all know & love the classic love story that is STARSHIP TROOPERS. Now, I introduce you, to the ultimate weapon the humans have against all male, genetically-engineered warrior race. Turning them into men of culture through the use of some crappy J pop love song! I laughed at how stupid it is.

Then it makes me angry that American cartoon quality dropped so bad I find this anime artstyle & plot formula that I always hate to be more tolerable than anything made by the Americans in the past 5 or so yrs.

I know this music's aren't real but I do enjoyed this music's very much from old classic cartoons that doesn't exist anymore. It does cheer me up and makes me happy when I'm in the dark mood, loneness as well. Since I don't have any real friend's to share with at all anymore since I was 15 through 49 years old now. I know I sound pathetic and sad, weird, crazy. But doesn't matter anymore. Music's , movies , computer games that takes away what I don't really have , create what I love to do, including draw and read manga books, cooking. I don't have anyone to share my favorite things I do by myself. I do love to create things with my hands. Enjoyed this music's anyways.

1 hour ago, Patricia1973 said:

I know this music's aren't real but I do enjoyed this music's very much from old classic cartoons that doesn't exist anymore. It does cheer me up and makes me happy when I'm in the dark mood, loneness as well. Since I don't have any real friend's to share with at all anymore since I was 15 through 49 years old now. I know I sound pathetic and sad, weird, crazy. But doesn't matter anymore. Music's , movies , computer games that takes away what I don't really have , create what I love to do, including draw and read manga books, cooking. I don't have anyone to share my favorite things I do by myself. I do love to create things with my hands. Enjoyed this music's anyways.

The desire for companionship and the methods we use to cope with its absence is not pathetic at all, it is a survival mechanism that we all have and use from time to time.    Thank you for sharing the music that brings you joy, as some of it sounded like it was from my childhood days as well. 

a recent repost as well, that I thought was rather appropriate as well.