What music do you listen to?

19 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Still music but.....yea, this takes me back, though I was "too old" (I was 14)Ā  to watch this show, I still enjoyed secretly watching it when not hanging out with friends.

Ā 

Ā 

I watched that...lol

Ā 

"I'll get you; stupid fraggle!"

This is my favorite musics since it came on tv long time ago. You might never heard of it. It is related to anime called Jem and The Holgrams, The Misfits, The Stingers. The name of the song called Are You Feelings Alright. Look it up on Youtube video. And song is from The Stingers called Mind Games. And new anime I saw on Youtube video called Macross FrontierĀ  boxset and than bought it online. The price was perfect and the shipping was free almost like Ebay but way better. And than bought the music CD. I love every songs from that anime series. Sherly Nome her song similar to Madnona song and simliar less cloths and similar attitudeĀ  but younger use to be homeless on the ship. Her song is Univeral Bunnies. Check it out on the Youtube Video. I really enjoyed anime songs since I was young kid. But doesn't matter how old you are as long you enjoyed all types of musics to cheer you up or down and lost something or someone important and every type of emotions that you feel. And anime books does the barely the same but musics will always makes me happy deeply in your heart. I love almost all types of musics including from the 1980-2022. Enjoyed your musics that cheers you up and with your life as long as you can, share with everyone here as well too.

33 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

and a song from GTA V.

I've killed so many griefers/tryhards with that song playing on the radio lmao. My Toreador never fails me.

Ā 

Speaking of GTA5 radio, here's one i loved from Mirror Park. That station has some really good tracks.

Edited by Mr. Otaku

I love this song from The Stingers from the Jem And The Hologram's cartoons long time ago. It makes it seem like your watching magic show and musical theme. Just like David Copperfield magic show. When I went to see his magic show was oh okay. But I noticed the snow wasn't snow at all it was soap. I couldn't breath. The good thing I had the magazine cover to protect me for littleĀ  bit and I also got David Cooperfield autographic from him. He was very handsome in person. And I also love this musics as well too. From movie called Returner about science fiction movie about alien attack on the earth in the future and their was young girl that went to the past to fix it. But realized why the alien was attacking the earth. Check it out on the Youtube video. You might enjoyed it. Including the martial art kicking ass. Enjoyed these musics as much as I have. I decided to share my favorite musics that more than cheer me up over the years I listen to on my ipod and CD collections. The name of the song is very unique. The name of the song called Fairy Dreaming in vocal. You might like it too. It really lift my spirit more than it cheers me up. Very heavy , metal. It's from anime movie called Genocyber you might have heard of that anime series. It's very gory and very bloody not even close to Devil May Cry animated series. It's in the future world and mostly science fictional story about science experiment on his daughter that will never be normal every time she changed into a monster and kills. Check it out on Youtube video or some website about it. Have a good day everyone.