[Alpha Testing] Sexual Vampiric Feeding

Mod has been released, please go to the main thread for it here.

An idea I've been brainstorming for a couple months is making a small mod that uses Xandero's vampire animation as a replacer or optional (preferred) animation for the normal vampire bed feeding.

post-71110-0-32395200-1430989198.gif

So after a lot of research, frustration, and some help from a few very lovely people, I'm finally ready to release an early version of my Sexual Vampire Feeding mod.

What does this mod do?

This mod adds small, conditional dialog choices to female NPC's through the game with your character trying to seduce, feed, and then have sex with them. The dialog is voiced using vanilla assets on MOST of the NPC's. Most meaning that NPC's that use unique voices, such as Delphine, will not be voiced and have silent dialog instead.

Conditions for seducing NPC's varies on several factors:

First, you must obviously be a vampire.

Second, you must be indoors. I did this for personal lore reasons. Some people may overlook a couple getting a little nookie out in public and others may pretend that your little standing nip on the neck was just a playful kiss, but naked feeding and fucking in broad daylight was a bit too much for my tastes.

Third, you must seduce the target by passing a speech check. The difficulty of the check depends on who you are trying to seduce. A commoner will be an easy check requiring a speech between 18 and 25 (depending on perks). Trying to feed on another vampire will be a bit harder, 35 - 50. The Thalmor aren't exactly the most forgiving of people, so feeding on one of them is hard, between 53 and 75 speech required. Trying to feed on a Dawnguard woman will be the hardest challenge for your vampire, between 70 and 100.

Each group also has slightly different dialog. Be warned, if you fail to seduce a commoner or vampire, you can always try again later, but failing to seduce a Thalmor or Dawnguard will cause them to attack you!

After you successfully seduce a woman, she will be added to a new faction of seduced victims, giving new dialog (based on faction) that does not require a speech check.

I was inspired to do this in part by FoxFinger's Amorous Adventures and by the blood doll seduction in the game Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. I dislike want sex/get sex mods. Without effort, without some measure of challenge, the sex loses a bit of it's meaning. Something you earn is more rewarding in my opinion.

Why is this an Alpha?

​The truth is I haven't tested all the permutations yet. The ones I did check work fine, but I just haven't had the time to check them all. I really don't think there will be an issue with the dialog, they are the easy part to build.

There are two things I have not fully tested. First is the Vampiric Thirst version. I've been using Better Vampires 7.1 to test this and the scripting is based on the vanilla vampires, so there should be no reason for an issue with vanilla or Better Vampires. Princessity was kind enough to tell me how to script for Vampiric Thirst, so I added that version as a test for those whom use it.

The second thing I have not tested yet is the failing a speech check on Thalmor or Dawnguard. I created a seperate hostile faction that will add the NPC to if you fail, so it ​shouldn't interfere with vanilla factions, but it just requires testing. I don't think there will be an issue.

Lastly, this is my very first time scripting. I made this reading a couple of guides and reverse engineering scripts made by others here on LoversLab as well as vanilla scripts.

Are there any bugs/issues?

Yes, there is one that I haven't solved yet. If you use the Automatic Free Camera option in SexLab, your character will become stuck after the animation ends. This was not an issue until I added the vampire feeding script. I think it interferes in some manner, but I'm not sure how to resolve it yet. If you do not use Automatic Free Camera, there should be no issues at all.

If anyone can help me resolve this, I can release and maybe consider expanding the mod. For now, this is my number one issue as I prefer the Free Camera and it's extremely annoying.

Here is my script if someone can please help me:

Scriptname AA21SexualVampireFeedScript extends Quest  

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

Actor Property PlayerRef  Auto

PlayerVampireQuestScript  property PlayerVampireQuest Auto

Faction Property AA21SeducedFaction Auto

Faction Property AA21FailedSeducedFaction Auto

function VampireSex(Actor SpeakerRef)

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
  sexActors[0] = SpeakerRef
  sexActors[1] = PlayerRef
  sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "xandero" )
  SexLab.StartSex(sexActors,anims)
  utility.wait(5.0)

PlayerVampireQuest.VampireFeed(SpeakerRef)

SpeakerRef.AddtoFaction(AA21SeducedFaction)

endfunction  

function makeEnemyOfPlayer(Actor ActorToMakeEnemy)

ActorToMakeEnemy.AddToFaction(AA21FailedSeducedFaction)

endfunction

Requirements and installation

1. You'll need Dawnguard, SexLab, Non-SexLab Animation Pack (NSAP), and anything those mods require to function. Fuz Ro D-oh is not a hard requirement for the mod to work, but any unique NPC skip their dialog without it, but the sex should still work. I recommend installing it.

2. To install, I highly recommend using Mod Organizer. Just install it like a regular mod.

3. Place the Sexual Vampire Feed esp below any vampire mods you have, such as Better Vampires or Vampiric Thirst.

4. Once in game, go into NSAP on the MCM and find Unsorted Animations, then click on Xandero Feeding to enable the animation.

5. Go to SexLab in the MCM and go to the bottom option, Rebuild & Clean. Find Reset Animation Registry, click on it, then exit the MCM and wait until the animations are done resetting.

6. Become a vampire, make sure your speech is high enough, go find a woman indoors, and go to town.

Please enjoy this mod and give me feedback and sugestions. The better the feedback the better I can make it, assuming it is within my ability.

Sexual Vampire Feed - Alpha v1.rar

Sexual Vampire Feed - Vampiric Thirst - Alpha v1.rar

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I've been messing around with the scripting and have hit a bit of a snag. I'm really new at this, but I'd appreciate any help I can get. I'd love to make this and release it.

I made a new VampireFeed perk and a new playervampirequest.

My issues are with the scripting. What I'm trying to do is have it that when you sneak up to a sleeping NPC, you have three options show up:

[Feed] [Pickpocket] [seduce and Feed]

The first two are already in the game, the [seduce and Feed] is what I'm trying to make. I want it to play the normal feeding sound/animation and reduce hunger, then go into the sex animation.

Right now, I'm stuck on scripting the quest, I think I have the perk figured out (won't know for sure until I test it in game).

So this is what I have so far:

;Variable to track if the player is a vampire
;0 = Not a Vampire
;1 = Vampire
;2 = Vampire Stage 2
;3 = Vampire Stage 3
;4 = Vampire Stage 4
Int Property VampireStatus Auto Conditional

Message Property VampireFeedMessage Auto
Message Property VampireStageProgressionMessage Auto
Race Property ArgonianRace  Auto  
Race Property ArgonianRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property BretonRace  Auto  
Race Property BretonRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property DarkElfRace  Auto  
Race Property DarkElfRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property HighElfRace  Auto  
Race Property HighElfRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property ImperialRace  Auto  
Race Property ImperialRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property KhajiitRace  Auto  
Race Property KhajiitRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property NordRace  Auto  
Race Property NordRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property OrcRace  Auto  
Race Property OrcRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property RedguardRace  Auto  
Race Property RedguardRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property WoodElfRace  Auto  
Race Property WoodElfRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property CureRace Auto
Static Property XMarker Auto

Faction Property VampirePCFaction  Auto  

Float Property LastFeedTime Auto
Float Property FeedTimer Auto
GlobalVariable Property GameDaysPassed Auto

Idle Property VampireFeedingBedRight Auto
Idle Property VampireFeedingBedrollRight Auto
GlobalVariable Property VampireFeedReady Auto
imageSpaceModifier Property VampireTransformIncreaseISMD  Auto
imageSpaceModifier Property VampireTransformDecreaseISMD  Auto 
effectShader property VampireChangeFX auto

Function VampireFeed()
	;Effects for hiding the change
	;VampireChangeFX.play(game.getPlayer())
	VampireTransformDecreaseISMD.applyCrossFade(2.0)
	utility.wait(2.0)
	imageSpaceModifier.removeCrossFade()
	;VampireChangeFX.stop(game.getPlayer())
	Game.IncrementStat( "Necks Bitten" )
	VampireFeedMessage.Show()
	VampireFeedReady.SetValue(0)
	;Game.ForceThirdPerson()
	;Game.GetPlayer().PlayIdle(VampireFeedingBedRight)
	SexLab.GetAnimationByName("xanderoFeeding")
	;Player has fed, regress to Stage 1 Vampirisim
	;Remove Stage 2, 3, and 4 buffs and spells
	LastFeedTime =  GameDaysPassed.Value
	VampireStatus = 1
	VampireProgression(Game.GetPlayer(), 1)
	;Player is no longer hated
	Game.GetPlayer().RemoveFromFaction(VampirePCFaction)
	Game.GetPlayer().SetAttackActorOnSight(False)

int cfIndex = 0
	while (cfIndex < CrimeFactions.GetSize())
; 		Debug.Trace("VAMPIRE: Removing enemy flag from " + CrimeFactions.GetAt(cfIndex))
		(CrimeFactions.GetAt(cfIndex) as Faction).SetPlayerEnemy(false)
		cfIndex += 1
	endwhile

;Start checking GameTime again if we weren't already
	UnregisterforUpdateGameTime()
	RegisterForUpdateGameTime(12)

EndFunction

When I try to compile, I get these errors here:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "AA21SexualVampireFeedScript"...
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(62,1): variable SexLab is undefined
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(62,8): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(67,1): VampireProgression is not a function or does not exist
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(73,18): variable CrimeFactions is undefined
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(73,32): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(73,16): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(73,16): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(75,3): variable CrimeFactions is undefined
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(75,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(75,32): cannot cast a none to a faction, types are incompatible
No output generated for AA21SexualVampireFeedScript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on AA21SexualVampireFeedScript

Please be aware that this is my first time scripting anything more complex than ending a quest stage, so I'm not too sure what variables are and how to add them. But once I get this going, I hope to release it soon.

Ok, so I've been messing around with the scripting and have hit a bit of a snag. I'm really new at this, but I'd appreciate any help I can get. I'd love to make this and release it.

I made a new VampireFeed perk and a new playervampirequest.

My issues are with the scripting. What I'm trying to do is have it that when you sneak up to a sleeping NPC, you have three options show up:

[Feed] [Pickpocket] [seduce and Feed]

The first two are already in the game, the [seduce and Feed] is what I'm trying to make. I want it to play the normal feeding sound/animation and reduce hunger, then go into the sex animation.

Right now, I'm stuck on scripting the quest, I think I have the perk figured out (won't know for sure until I test it in game).

So this is what I have so far:

;0 = Not a Vampire
;1 = Vampire
;2 = Vampire Stage 2
;3 = Vampire Stage 3
;4 = Vampire Stage 4

Message Property VampireFeedMessage Auto
Message Property VampireStageProgressionMessage Auto
Race Property ArgonianRace  Auto  
Race Property ArgonianRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property BretonRace  Auto  
Race Property BretonRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property DarkElfRace  Auto  
Race Property DarkElfRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property HighElfRace  Auto  
Race Property HighElfRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property ImperialRace  Auto  
Race Property ImperialRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property KhajiitRace  Auto  
Race Property KhajiitRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property NordRace  Auto  
Race Property NordRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property OrcRace  Auto  
Race Property OrcRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property RedguardRace  Auto  
Race Property RedguardRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property WoodElfRace  Auto  
Race Property WoodElfRaceVampire  Auto  
Race Property CureRace Auto
Static Property XMarker Auto

imageSpaceModifier Property VampireTransformIncreaseISMD  Auto

Function VampireFeed()
	utility.wait(2.0)
	VampireFeedMessage.Show()
	;Game.ForceThirdPerson()
	SexLab.GetAnimationByName("xanderoFeeding")
	VampireStatus = 1
	VampireProgression(Game.GetPlayer(), 1)

int cfIndex = 0
	while (cfIndex < CrimeFactions.GetSize())
; 		Debug.Trace("VAMPIRE: Removing enemy flag from " + CrimeFactions.GetAt(cfIndex))
		(CrimeFactions.GetAt(cfIndex) as Faction).SetPlayerEnemy(false)
		cfIndex += 1
	endwhile

EndFunction

When I try to compile, I get these errors here:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "AA21SexualVampireFeedScript"...
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(62,1): variable SexLab is undefined
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(62,8): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(67,1): VampireProgression is not a function or does not exist
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(73,18): variable CrimeFactions is undefined
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(73,32): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(73,16): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(73,16): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(75,3): variable CrimeFactions is undefined
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(75,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\AA21SexualVampireFeedScript.psc(75,32): cannot cast a none to a faction, types are incompatible
No output generated for AA21SexualVampireFeedScript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on AA21SexualVampireFeedScript

Please be aware that this is my first time scripting anything more complex than ending a quest stage, so I'm not too sure what variables are and how to add them. But once I get this going, I hope to release it soon.

The error messages in the output are pretty clear, you are trying to use things that you didn't tell it about.  Nowhere did you define what Sexlab is so the script can make a connection to that mod.

As a general rule of thumb ignore all but the first error listed for any line of code, often fixing that first error will cause the rest to vanish.  Your other errors are pretty much the same, you didn't define "vampireProgression" and "CrimeFactions".

Will this be compatible with Better Vampires?

Probably a dumb question, I mean, how could you play as a vampire without BV. B)

I think which mods get supported will depend on whether they use the vanilla feeding system for blood tracking or not, and whether this mod does, or uses its own, separate and unique, system.

Not in the scope of this mod, initially, but I'd love if some of the cowgirl and missionary animations were cloned and modified so that whoever was on top could feed on the "victim" either in an aggressive or concensual manner.  Would be an interesting addition to the Defeat and Vampire mods that allow you to sneak attack someone.

Probably a dumb question, I mean, how could you play as a vampire without BV. B)

I think which mods get supported will depend on whether they use the vanilla feeding system for blood tracking or not, and whether this mod does, or uses its own, separate and unique, system.

Not in the scope of this mod, initially, but I'd love if some of the cowgirl and missionary animations were cloned and modified so that whoever was on top could feed on the "victim" either in an aggressive or concensual manner.  Would be an interesting addition to the Defeat and Vampire mods that allow you to sneak attack someone.

Well, Better Vampires modifies the PlayerVampireQuestScript. I think that's it besides its own companion scripts.

You can toggle the vanilla feed tracking or use a VTMB-like bloodpoints system (which I've never used).

Just saiyan: BV is kinda essential for vampire characters in Skyrim.

Well, Better Vampires modifies the PlayerVampireQuestScript. I think that's it besides its own companion scripts.

You can toggle the vanilla feed tracking or use a VTMB-like bloodpoints system (which I've never used).

I like Vampiric Thirst better, and a sexual side to vampires would be spectacular, thanks for your efforts.

While I was speaking generically since I don't know what this author will do, and trying to explain why some mods might work together or not, I couldn't remember which ones I'd tried or how they worked.

I checked, and your blood points comment reminded me that I do have BV. I really liked the reverse feeding status it had, which made more sense to me.

I plan on making it a separate function, so theoretically, it should work with both since I don't plan on editing the PlayerVampireQuest.

Instead, I'm making a new quest called SexualVampireFeedQuest that refers to a new perk called SexualVampireFeedPerk.

The idea is that when you sneak up to a sleeping NPC and interact with them, you can choose to Pickpocket or your normal Feed option. My mod should add a third option called Seduce, which will play the vanilla bite animation, reset your thirst, then start the sex animation.

Right now I'm stuck on trying to get the damn Seduce activator to show up when sneaking up to a sleeping NPC. It doesn't interfere the vampire feed, but it's not doing what I want. I've made my own perk, quest, and message that are all referenced.

Here's the scripts (sans anything SexLab related). All I'm trying to do is get the Seduce activator to show up when I'm near a sleeping NPC without touching the normal VampieFeed perk and PlayerVampireQuest. Maybe someone can see where I'm going wrong.

Here's the script for the quest:

Scriptname AA21SexualVampireFeedScript extends Quest  Conditional

;0 = Not a Vampire
;1 = Vampire
;2 = Vampire Stage 2
;3 = Vampire Stage 3
;4 = Vampire Stage 4

Message Property AA21SexualVampireFeedMessage Auto

Function VampireFeedBed()

Game.GetPlayer().PlayIdle(VampireFeedingBedRight)

EndFunction

Function VampireFeedBedRoll()

Game.GetPlayer().PlayIdle(VampireFeedingBedrollRight)

EndFunction

Function AA21SexualVampireFeedPerk()
	utility.wait(2.0)

AA21SexualVampireFeedMessage.Show()
	;Game.ForceThirdPerson()
	VampireStatus = 1

EndFunction

Here's the script for the perk:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 6
Scriptname PRKF_AA21SexualVampireFeedPe_03005736 Extends Perk Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akTargetRef, Actor akActor)
;BEGIN CODE
Game.GetPlayer().StartVampireFeed(aktargetRef as actor)
AA21SexualVampireFeedQuest.AA21SexualVampireFeedPerk()
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

AA21SexualVampireFeedScript Property AA21SexualVampireFeedQuest auto

The scripts are compiling fine, but when I try it in game, nothing happens aside from the vanilla [Feed Pickpocket] options. No third option is showing up.

I don't have to have any vampire functions, I can reduce it do just Seduce and then the sex animation if I need to. I just want the option to whether feed with sex or feed without sex.

Is there some kind of trick to add an activate perk or perhaps you can only have two up at a time?

Under the perk conditions, it's exactly like in the vanilla conditions for the perk owner and target.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still working on this and I'm getting closer to figuring this scripting stuff out.

I decided to have it be a quest extension after a simple dialog check. I can make the quest work fine with the quicksex script:

function SexCall(Actor SpeakerRef)
	SexLabUtil.QuickStart(Game.GetPlayer(), SpeakerRef)
endFunction

But I'm trying to reference the Xandero Feeding animation with this script:

actor[] SexActors = new actor[2]
SexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
SexActors[1] = SpeakerRef
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByName(2, "xanderoFeeding" )
SexLab.StartSex(activeActors, anims)

endfunction

Which isn't working. I'm getting the following errors:

GetAnimationsByName is not a function or does not exist

variable activeActors is undefined

Can someone please help me out?

But I'm trying to reference the Xandero Feeding animation with this script:

actor[] SexActors = new actor[2]
SexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
SexActors[1] = SpeakerRef
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByName(2, "xanderoFeeding" )
SexLab.StartSex(activeActors, anims)

endfunction

Which isn't working. I'm getting the following errors:

GetAnimationsByName is not a function or does not exist

variable activeActors is undefined

Can someone please help me out?

I do NOT know papyrus or whatever language skyrim mods use, but what I remember from programming classes .. wow 2 decades ago? and what I've picked up here, whatever is holding your script (mod, or whatnot) doesn't know about or have a reference to whatever library (Sexlab.esp?) that function is from.

I've read there are ways to reference something without making the mod a dependancy and some other way of including the define bit...  I do not know how, so I can't help you much, but I would guess that somehow, what you're writing doesn't know about what you think it does... so you probably need to double check something.

Ok, so I got almost everything working.

The quest dialog, the animation, the feeding message and effects, everything is working great except for two problems.

First is that I can't get the script to actually result in you sating your thirst. You effects and message play, but it's just visual. You're still stuck at whatever vampiric status your were before the animation.

The second is that the animation only works if you do not use free camera. If I use the default SexLab camera, the animation ends like it should. If I have free camera activated in SexLab, then once the animation is done, my character is stuck in place and I cannot even open the menu.

Once I get these last two things fixed, I can upload.

Here's the script of someone can see what I need to add or change to allow the free camera to work properly and actually allow you to feed on the target

Message Property AA21VampireSexFeedMessage Auto

sexActors[1] = PlayerRef
  utility.wait(5.0)

utility.wait(2.0)

AA21VampireSexFeedMessage.Show()
  VampireStatus = 1

;Player is no longer hated. Only used for players that load DLC as a vampire

endfunction

Thanks to Princessity, I got the VampireFeed fixed and the animation now actually will sate your thirst.

Last bug is still with SexLab Free Camera enabled. If I use that, my character gets stuck once the sex is complete.

My current script:

PlayerVampireQuestScript  property PlayerVampireQuest Auto

sexActors[1] = PlayerRef
  utility.wait(5.0)

PlayerVampireQuest.VampireFeed(SpeakerRef)

endfunction

Sorry, Xandero Feeding.

Took another quick look, and I'm guessing I do not have the newest NSAP, since I do not have that anim in the unsorted list.

I'll check and download if needed later.  Might want to list which version number NSAP you requre in the desc.

Xandero Vampire Feeding has been a part of NSAP for a couple of months now. The latest version has it. I recommend you update it, since many amazing animations have been added.

Just follow the link I provided.

Note: I'm trying to fix the combat part of the speech check if you fail. Once I get that fixed I'll upload a new version. Still no luck fixing the free camera bug.