[Request] Peeing need/ability mod

Tropxe

Now, I've seen gigantic titties that could double up as an airbag, slavery and all the hardcore shit that comes with it, murderers and their twisted methods and signatures, and whatever else the interwebz has to offer... but peeing? You all make me sick...

On a serious note, this would be very interesting. I would love to dump several npcs (not naming whom) onto a toilet and simply relieving myself on said npcs. And it would be hilarious if I could write my name in the snow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone working on this? I would love to be able to pee on my fallen opponents as a werewolf.

Don't think anyone is working too hard on it just yet. I do think when/if they work on it they should add the other part of nature to it and have it go with food and hyperthermia mod.

I do think when/if they work on it they should add the other part of nature to it and have it go with food and hyperthermia mod.

That could be cool, even though I would be happy with a simple animation + particle effect to humiliate my opponents :)

• 1 month later...

As long as it's in real time, it could lead to some hilarious events.

Such as, you're peeing against a tree, then you hear the sound of an arrow pass your head (or hit the tree above your head), not having time to "zip up" you leave your bits hanging out, trying to hold it in mid-combat and possibly using it as a weapon to disrupt the enemy.

But I'm for it would be fun to play with

Well ,

I was Working On this , And Its time to Upload , Not much into it , Just Indifferent :P

Just a Lil Taste of 4 Pics

TESV2012-11-2821-04-32-36.jpg

LOOK NO HANDS!!!

TESV2012-11-2821-05-22-75.jpg

TESV2012-11-2815-44-38-30.jpg

TESV2012-11-2815-57-05-76.jpg

There are a few Fetish onse also , the Doggy one and som variations

Will Post In Kinky Resources thread Once Im Done Tweaking

Cheers

Well ' date='

I was Working On this , And Its time to Upload , Not much into it , Just Indifferent :P

Cheers

You glorious sonofabitch, lemme kiss you :heart:

Well ' date='

Cheers

Any possibility to press a button to make the character force the piss out harder. (ie. the stream will be more straighter then curve)? If not, no biggie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like this very much LJ, masterchris Great job.

I've always wanted my characters to be able to do a pee dance and wet themselves.

Why? I'm a pervert mostly, and I also figure it would happen a lot in a world where without God's (our) intervention with magic (nude mods), it's impossible to remove your underpants.

Archived