[Request] Peeing need/ability mod

Tropxe

hopefully something as sick as this request is doesnt happen ' date=' and more better mods will be develped on ..

[/quote']

i'll admit that im all for "better" mods...however the need to "eliminate liquid waste"...I:E... peeing...is a natural function and is a result of drinking, something we would die without doing...since you are (i assume) a living being...you yourself drink and pee frequently...it is a part of life...while the processes of elimination holds no interest for me, i certainly dont consider it "sick"...in fact those who cannot "pee"...are indeed quite sick...ask anyone who depends on dialyisis (s.p.?) to live, if peeing is sick. im sure you will hear a quite different view of this natural function...

does it belong in a video game?...why not?. if said game has aspects of living beings in it...that said, i probly wouldent seek out such a peeing mod...but i certainly would not condemn those who want such a thing in thier own games...ultimatly the choice is yours to make...no one will ever force thier views on you by forcing you to download any peeing mod...conversely...you should not try to force your views apon others by wishing to disallow others thier right to download such a mod...you are free to mod your game as you see fit...please let others do the same

hopefully something as sick as this request is doesnt happen ' date=' and more better mods will be develped on ..

[/quote']

Oh god here we go again...forums full of perverted mods...from slavery, masturbation, etc. and you write this nonsense...ah right you are here to read shakespeare. :rolleyes:

lol...nice...i seem to recall a bit of shakespeare...about a voyage on a ship...where the "great bard" describes his ship as "leaking like "an un-staunched whore"...the bard was as "sick" as most of us...he simply had the linguistic skills to hide the meaning in vague and oblique terms...a true master of the written word

[/quote']

Oh god here we go again...forums full of perverted mods...from slavery, masturbation, etc. and you write this nonsense...ah right you are here to read shakespeare. :rolleyes:

lol...nice...i seem to recall a bit of shakespeare...about a voyage on a ship...where the "great bard" describes his ship as "leaking like "an un-staunched whore"...the bard was as "sick" as most of us...he simply had the linguistic skills to hide the meaning in vague and oblique terms...a true master of the written word

Hehe i bet...words can be twisted so much...seems almost like a olympiade these dayes, you write something and suddenly someone twists it to something else.

Though i say its a lost cause to try to talk sense to these people smoke1967...anyone who writes "this is sick" on an adult forums is just facepalming him/her -self.

Everyone has a line they wont cross....fair enough but i dont have to read about someone's complexes if they dont have add anything interesting to this thread....im not going to other threads or mods and write i find them sick...d'oh.

Back to the topic...actually there could be alot of fun factor to such mod if done good...for example immagine the watterfall steam effect used when you need to go for the big girls/boys xD

You crouch and steam starts to appear down there...bwhaha that would be just...but i wouldnt probably going that far :angel:

There are lots of things you could do, you might make it that peeing attracts animals or other things, and when hold up for too long it might leak and stuff, also you might create a disease,alchemy effect or spell causing incontinence, making it (person under effect) unable to hold up pee even the slightest bit and make the person under effect also pee at random intervals.

Would be a nice kill method, lone woman walking through forest, get hit by the incontinence effect, pee, attract bear, die :D

There are lots of things you could do' date=' you might make it that peeing attracts animals or other things, and when hold up for too long it might leak and stuff, also you might create a disease,alchemy effect or spell causing incontinence, making it (peson under effect) unable to hold up pee even the slightest bit and make the person under effect also pee at random intervals.

Would be a nice kill method, lone woman walking through forest, get hit by the incontinence effect, pee, attract bear, die :D

[/quote']

That's freaking awesome idea! Someone make this mod NOW! :D:D:D LOL

The idea is not that new, ppl worked on mod like this before, without success as my memory correct. There are some problems with it in Skyrim's system, making animations are OK, but there is a problem with the armors which are built together, i mean you cannot remove just the pants only when you need to pee. This is the main problem, because making liquid is possible i think, or making outhouses are easy, with a chair-like toilet mesh. To try it out we need scripts basicly, to import a pee-bar which connets a pee animation thats all... Boys do it standing girls are crouches down. But peeing through armors are pretty silly. Not to mention if we choose to remove entire armors just to drop a yellow. :D

Leaving the armor on in some cases could be fine. Just look at the postal series of games. I seem to remember when NPC,s got scared enuff they would flee and some even cower up and wet themselves leaving a yellow puddle. Being level 50 odd and taken your level 8 wife into the woods on a moonlite stroll only to see a dragon attack you dont think they pee their pants just a little o.0

The idea is not that new' date=' ppl worked on mod like this before, without success as my memory correct. There are some problems with it in Skyrim's system, making animations are OK, but there is a problem with the armors which are built together, i mean you cannot remove just the pants only when you need to pee. This is the main problem, because making liquid is possible i think, or making outhouses are easy, with a chair-like toilet mesh. To try it out we need scripts basicly, to import a pee-bar which connets a pee animation thats all... Boys do it standing girls are crouches down. But peeing through armors are pretty silly. Not to mention if we choose to remove entire armors just to drop a yellow. :D

[/quote']

For the incontinence couldn't this be averted if you change the kind of animation. Therefore have an animation of I can't hold it anymore, have a little bit of steam appear, and get a little puddle on the floor. (maybe kinda like the sims?)

That would not be what people want when choosing to pee however. so maybe then there would be a need to remove the whole armor when peeing.

Also it took quite a while to gear someone up in armor in the middle ages, so when the knights needed to pee they would just pee in their armor and got their squires to clean it up for them later.

GHJKL Wrote:

Also it took quite a while to gear someone up in armor in the middle ages, so when the knights needed to pee they would just pee in their armor and got their squires to clean it up for them later.

Well, for boys, it could be possible to match peeing with an animation which makes hands almost entirely hide loin area first, and then make the genitals appear, so only the glands could be visible from the dick. In this way there is no need to remove armors, because the "unpacking process" could be hidden, as well as "packing one". For girls, i dunno, Girls rarely worn heavy armors according to middle ages :)

I like the idea of a peeing mod because I'm a kinky fucker and would combine it with the slaver's guild mod. :D

As for emmalong's comment' date=' it's not a zero sum endeavor. A peeing mod might get someone who would never have even made a real mod to do good work because they are passionate about it. It's not like working on a pissing mod would prevent the creation of any other mods. So that kind of comment is based on faulty logic. Just like the morons who troll my adult toys mod on the nexus crying "You've ruined skyrim!" I didn't ruin anything, you just don't have to download it.

[/quote']

I agree.

I like the idea of a peeing mod because I'm a kinky fucker and would combine it with the slaver's guild mod. :D

As for emmalong's comment' date=' it's not a zero sum endeavor. A peeing mod might get someone who would never have even made a real mod to do good work because they are passionate about it. It's not like working on a pissing mod would prevent the creation of any other mods. So that kind of comment is based on faulty logic. Just like the morons who troll my adult toys mod on the nexus crying "You've ruined skyrim!" I didn't ruin anything, you just don't have to download it.

[/quote']

Meh, If you would ruin skyrim I wouldn't have downloaded your mod.

Anyway because I like economics :D I can tell everyone that when more people work on one project they might become less productive individually. Therefore someone making a new mod could be more productive than when the same person would be entering an already big team.

i think it would be a good mod something new and somewhat funny. like one of the jokes the human male in WOW makes "Cover me i have to take a wiz behind the trees"

i realy imagen fighting a dragon with a companion then sudently they say that and run off behind a bush letting you all alone that would realy crack me up

Hah, you remind me of one of the 'Resistance' members that you have to follow in Metal Gear Solid 4... In the middle of the park the dude you're following turns around and runs to a bush. If you're close enough you can hear the zip, the pattering and even see steam rising.

[/quote']

Yeah there is plenty of people who recite the society's standard way of thinking and in the same time they download your mod...hypocrisy at its best...just them being in an adult section already says for itself.

Back to the mod idea...this could be really a fun mod not only from the sexual perspective but alot of funny things could happen while using it...would be interesting to see it merge with your mod :D

Not long time ago i was playing with a camping mod that was really done well, one part was an animation where your character would set up camp, or gather wood, with crouching down that looked alot like you are peeing, with legs spread out, if that could be altered a bit it would make things easier then starting a new animation..but someone would probably needed to ask for permision.

[/quote']

Yeah there is plenty of people who recite the society's standard way of thinking and in the same time they download your mod...hypocrisy at its best...just them being in an adult section already says for itself.

Back to the mod idea...this could be really a fun mod not only from the sexual perspective but alot of funny things could happen while using it...would be interesting to see it merge with your mod :D

Not long time ago i was playing with a camping mod that was really done well, one part was an animation where your character would set up camp, or gather wood, with crouching down that looked alot like you are peeing, with legs spread out, if that could be altered a bit it would make things easier then starting a new animation..but someone would probably needed to ask for permision.

just for curiosity, what mod?

[/quote']

It was this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11526&navtag=file/images.php?id=11526&tab=3

also just found someone release a shouting mod where you bend over and fart when shouting lol :D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17545&navtag=file/images.php?id=17545&tab=3

[/quote']

It was this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11526&navtag=file/images.php?id=11526&tab=3

also just found someone release a shouting mod where you bend over and fart when shouting lol :D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17545&navtag=file/images.php?id=17545&tab=3

FART RO DA ! :D

[/quote']

FART RO DA ! :D

:D That mod will write modding history, i can tell. :D

If we finish a peeing mod' date=' my first order of business will be making a set of dog ears and tail, then I will be running around the forests of Skyrim peeing on all the important smelling trees.

[/quote']

With the right animation that would be uber-lol-tastic. :D

Also it took quite a while to gear someone up in armor in the middle ages' date=' so when the knights needed to pee they would just pee in their armor and got their squires to clean it up for them later.

[/quote']

So you could have it set up that if you are wearing armour and press the pee button (or however you activated it) you would just wet yourself, but if you weren't, then you'd play the normal animation.

Also, adding a decal or something of liquid trickling down legs etc. shouldn't be too difficult, and it would only show up on unarmoured body parts.

Also, if you were swimming at the time, you wouldn't really see much, unless you hadn't drunk much in a while, in which case I suppose you might see a yellowish cloud disperse.

I... may be thinking about this too much.

• 2 weeks later...

All we need is a script writer who connects a yellow bladder progress bar to animations, that is all. It wouldn't be a huge project, in file sizes aswell. The bar could be filled with time, or even drinking ales or meads etc. If the bar is on 100% filled the character stops his/her current actions and become cramped or even paralyzed for example. That is my personal idea.

Archived