[Request] Peeing need/ability mod

Tropxe

• 4 weeks later...

Ha ha ! funny to read about that, I was saying recently to a friend that there are some realism freaks among Skyrim players (eating, drinking mods), and just for fun he answered me "well what about pissing needs ?!". But yes just the animation could be nice (and one for females characters too of course !).

Ha ha ! funny to read about that' date=' I was saying recently to a friend that there are some realism freaks among Skyrim players (eating, drinking mods), and just for fun he answered me "well what about pissing needs ?!". But yes just the animation could be nice (and one for females characters too of course !).

[/quote']

I doubt this idea was formed because of "realism"

Anyway for those of you who played dragon age (the first, the second one sucked) You could have a malawi war hound (also known as "dog") Which would be able to pee on certain trees for bonuses to his stats.

Would be awesome if that could be done for your human doggie follower.

Ha ha ! funny to read about that' date=' I was saying recently to a friend that there are some realism freaks among Skyrim players (eating, drinking mods), and just for fun he answered me "well what about pissing needs ?!". But yes just the animation could be nice (and one for females characters too of course !).

[/quote']

I was actually inspired by one of the few bandit hideouts i stumbled across in skyrim. There was a hollow with a platform with a hole, which has a bucket fitted into it. beside it was a small table with a lamp and a copy of the lusty argonian maid, which at that point reminded me of a picture of a hotty masturbating her clitoris while having a tinkle, which aroused me very much, so a mod as such that would work with basic needs and sexual agenda would be the bestest :heart:

Looks awesome mastercchris, but if possible, could you make a pose like this also?

hentai--ahoge--animal-ears--bare-feet--blue-hair--blushing--breasts--censored--collar--fang--fox-ears--hcg--kitsunemimi--leash--leg-up--long-hair--naked--no-panties--peeing--pussy--tail--urine.jpg

Also, I'm a big fan off SSG and have seen how good you are in what you create, I would like to say: "Keep up the good work" but i don't know if that would be considered rude. So I'll stick with: "You're awesome"

Maybe I'm just weird, but there ARE many "facilities" in Skyrim. You can find them fairly commonly, especially in Forts and Dungeons. They usually consist of a room with a hole in the ground and a bucket in it, or a room in a fort with two stools, two buckets, and a few items on shelves on either side that could be interpreted as one side is male and the other female. (One side had more feminine reading material while the other is something that involves more smashing, like a two handed skillbook)

I pretend to use them. ie; I linger in the room a while before leaving in an attempt to pretend my skyrim is more humanized.

An actual need and animations for this would be a welcome addition.

Edit:

The same "Need" system could probably be put in place with Mini Lovers as well to create a sexual need...

Maybe I'm just weird' date=' but there ARE many "facilities" in Skyrim. You can find them fairly commonly, especially in Forts and Dungeons. They usually consist of a room with a hole in the ground and a bucket in it, or a room in a fort with two stools, two buckets, and a few items on shelves on either side that could be interpreted as one side is male and the other female. (One side had more feminine reading material while the other is something that involves more smashing, like a two handed skillbook)

I pretend to use them. ie; I linger in the room a while before leaving in an attempt to pretend my skyrim is more humanized.

An actual need and animations for this would be a welcome addition.

Edit:

The same "Need" system could probably be put in place with Mini Lovers as well to create a sexual need...

[/quote']

not alone friend. those toiletries have fascinated me, and yes... I would love to to role-play as a bad drunkard who drinks the pressures of skyrim's issues away and end up getting off during my time at the can :D

Im sure this animation should be easy to make for any animator here. I intend to tie this mod/ Animation (Once coded and scripted) into Imps more complex needs with the author's permission, i believe the immersive factor would be just incredible. This (at least just the animation) should be an easy task to achieve considering all the animations that have already gone into effect.

I think the general the animation should be like this:

3808ab2575e0919ab0ace94501d5c7d1.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?55sarz5xt9cuzv5

Did you make this idle/animation? Can you get it to work in game via a command?

Also' date=' can i use that image in another thread for a referrence?

[/quote']

You're too serious about this topic,

it's just a fun animation, which I edited (removed all the original keys, adjusted to Skyrim skeleton, edited pose, added my keys. )

=

I do not want to do something serious for Skyrim because of the endless game-constructor updates and bugs -all that bothered.

We have to wait for the final patch.

I think the general the animation should be like this:

3808ab2575e0919ab0ace94501d5c7d1.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?55sarz5xt9cuzv5

Did you make this idle/animation? Can you get it to work in game via a command?

Also' date=' can i use that image in another thread for a referrence?

[/quote']

You're too serious about this topic,

it's just a fun animation, which I edited (removed all the original keys, adjusted to Skyrim skeleton, edited pose, added my keys. )

=

I do not want to do something serious for Skyrim because of the endless game-constructor updates and bugs -all that bothered.

We have to wait for the final patch.

Im serious about it because i have a plan for it..can you help me integrate this into the game? Please let me know

I'm almost thinking having several animations would be best, perhaps 3 set on a random select tumbler. a standard knees together pose perhaps, 1 hand across the knees and the elbow of the other on the knees with her hand under her chin, while the head bobs about as if hearing some music.

pose 2 , perhaps based off the sneak pose starter where the legs are more widespread, perhaps she could look about as if shes afraid of being seen.

pose 3 perhaps a more naughty one. starts a squat, leans back and catches herself with 1 hand behind her while the other hand reaches between her legs and "holds herself open" for the duration.

Heck even these could be selected based on time of day, more brave in the daylight or around others, or even reverse. an exhibitionist wouldn't see the need to do the naughty pee pose necessary in the middle of the night when no one is around.

I'm almost thinking having several animations would be best' date=' perhaps 3 set on a random select tumbler. a standard knees together pose perhaps, 1 hand across the knees and the elbow of the other on the knees with her hand under her chin, while the head bobs about as if hearing some music.

pose 2 , perhaps based off the sneak pose starter where the legs are more widespread, perhaps she could look about as if shes afraid of being seen.

pose 3 perhaps a more naughty one. starts a squat, leans back and catches herself with 1 hand behind her while the other hand reaches between her legs and "holds herself open" for the duration.

Heck even these could be selected based on time of day, more brave in the daylight or around others, or even reverse. an exhibitionist wouldn't see the need to do the naughty pee pose necessary in the middle of the night when no one is around.

[/quote']

Nice do you know someone that can make these? Im working on these with a good animator right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to jump on the bandwagon. I think this is a great idea and I hope it gets done. I know nothing of modding so can only offer my support. A standing animation would be awesome as well.

Rock on.

It would be fairly easy to do this, however i just cant find an interested modder/animator for this one. If you have someone in mind, do let me know, thanks.

Archived