[Outdated] Lovers Magic 0.53 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Actually i never tried it both at the same. Would not recommend it though. But you could always try and report back.  ;D

Guest Donkey

they are suppose to look like that. It is what lovers magic Russian version turns females into. Males will look the same as they currently look.

Yep but I think there is missing dialogue tree.

Those Serve ME Your Free etc are from Rape Slave ?

Also is there anyway to prevent them from attacking everything ?

Right after ressurection doll attack companions.

Also when I use "Followe me " command doll just stands and don't move. :-\

Guest Donkey

him or her not following, is caused by oblivion engine. not this mod. try restarting your game, or using the fix from lovers with pk spell. That should fix the knockdown state.

This beyond my ability. the only workaround i use the mcs companion mod then use the spell called mcs peacemake this will force those npc from attacking each other. This is no fix just workaround.

Those Serve ME Your Free follow me etc are from Rape Slave ?

Yes that is from slave play mod. not lovers magic

Right after ressurection doll attack companions.

Also when I use \"Followe me \" command doll just stands and don't move. :-\

I use the Ancient Towers mod which adds Invoke Mara' date=' an area spell that stops combat. MCS Peacemake works to, but I still sometimes get combat restarting with that one.

[/quote']

In the MCS Companion List book there is a Configuration setting at the bottom of the list. One of the the options is Aggression. It is normally set to "Original", try changing it to "Set to 5".

Also there was a bug in the older MCS extension with the Stop Alliance Attack, that was fixed in the latest and recruited Companions are now set to Player Faction as well when following you, that might help out. I just updated it on Saturday in my post. I have a few re-animated sex slaves and no issues with them and companions.

Guest Donkey

Did not know there was 1.12 out. i am still playing with my own translated 1.11 is there major difference with 1.12 ??

• 3 weeks later...

I started a new game with a new install of lovers mod, including this one, and somehow Captain renault had 100 SP along with the LoversMagic book on her body. Needless to say I quickly resurrected her and used her as a sexdoll to level up since I have the compatibility mod for OblivionXP.

Also, be careful, it seems that life suction will suck away the life of the one who has less health during sex, which means that if you are sexing something that is way higher level than you, you could actually end up dying. At least, when I tried having sex with the succubus with life suction on at level 1, I got killed after 2 sessions.

By the way, is the mod a standalone esp or do I need to get resources from somewhere? Because Human, doll and slave mode will always give me the same dialog options which are switch/status/give SP/take SP/do whatever you want.

Here you go, esp+log

Note that I modded the Succubus slightly to look more "succubish" =)

I've changed the hair color from the boring light blonde/brown and added geechan's DMRA hooves, therefore you need the data from those ( http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38090 ). I planned to make the hooves stay on, but I'm new to Oblivion modding so my naive approach didn't work, probably needs scripting =)

Regarding the translation I mostly used Google via EGG. It has a sh*tload of reaction phrases that I guess are for SSP/LoversVoice. I didn't translate all of them and those that are translated are "translated" =)

The Succubus interaction should be fine, as should be the spells and the new document, I reviwed those to make sense. I didn't bother to translate the book.

It depends on Tamago now, but I have no idea in which regard, therefore there might be some half-translated sentences that are used for that, I only checked the Succubus in play.

For those who want to know what's new (I have a mess of LoversMagic versions here, so it might not be accurate compared to other "old" versions):

- Succubus works now. You can send her away and she doesn't reappear when you travel to other cells.

- New(?) spell that gives you 100% cameleon. Works as long as you have SP (consumes them slowly).

- You can now ask the Succubus to exchange SP for "Lovers Immortality". If I understand the scripting correctly, this gives you charater large stat buffs, but eats SP. As soon as your SP drop below 100, you start to loose health.

- The Succubus can also give you a upgradable SP-sucking sword. You don't get them directly, you have to ask her to transfer them to you.

Honestly, both of the latter seem a bit uber to me. The sword (at maximal level) has a base damage of 100...

It's the one from Shy I posted earlier ( http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups27829.zip ).

Yup you're right, that version has Tomago and Hiyoko as masters. From the readme it looks like a side offshoot of the original. Changing the dialogue lines.... If you are interested the original and current version is here: http://loda.jp/tamanegiii/?id=572 and updates to it can be found on there too when the author updates it.

PS: Donkey there is a new update to LoversProstitute :angel::hint: :hint:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, just a status update for those LoversMagic fans out there, I have almost got the latest version, .55, translated. However, since certain dialog sections have themes which are "incompatible" with forum rules, I am having to censor them. Sorry guys and gals, but Ashal makes the rules here and I can't say I disagree. I have tried for as accurate translation as I can, no purely machine translation, but I'm not a native Japanese speaker and I was having trouble with idiomatic translation that only a native speaker would understand. Some sections wouldn't translate at all, even using Translation Aggregator, so I have had to get a little "creative". I should have it posted either later tonight or early tomorrow. Please let me know if there's anything I missed or needs to be changed. This is my first time doing this, so please don't bash the newb too hard! :D

Ok, it's done, I may have missed some stuff and I'm not entirely pleased at my translation skills, but I have it ready. As far as a change log goes, all it adds is some new dialog options for the slaves, makes small changes to the Aphrodisiac Potion script reflecting on changes in disposition and 3 new books for backstory that gave me a real headache on translating. So here it is: LoversMagic 0.55. Please give me some feedback as this is my first time doing this, I need all the help I cam get. I haven't done translated the changelog yet, but if anyone wants it, I'll see how quick I can get it. Sorry, new version upped, forgot the edits on the last book, should be fixed now. OK, uploaded another version fixing missing descriptions and hidden characters in the books, this should be the last needed. As usual place the plugin in your /Data directory and activate, should go above LoversRapeSlave. It should be safe to overwrite an older version. Sorry for any confusion caused, should never have tried to edit and translate without sufficent sleep, it doesn't come out well. Last but not least, I'd like to thank Donkey for their work on LoversMagic's earlier versions, if it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't have be able to do this at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping someone here can help me with this. I've asked in others forums here before, but no-one has had any idea. What I want to do is to change the formulas that determine who gains/loses health during sex when the life suction spell is active, but I can't even find where they are in the CS.

If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.