[Outdated] Lovers Magic 0.53 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That will have to do with what body replacers you are using lolicatgirls9' date=' the Succubus makes use of the Imperial body textures and meshes.

[/quote']

Thanks, I figured as much.

Actually, I think there might be something other than body replacers affecting her.

I've got the whole. MBP++ and x117race thing going on, as well as the XeoR5 mod. I assume that Xeo is causing the problem, since the other stuff was required for the mod, and judging from other things I've seen. I should be able to simply exclude the succubus from the Xeo mod (using TESedit). If not, whatever, I'll figure it out.

I saw that Old Book' date=' I'll get it translated as quick as I can, r/l is interfering some right now.

[/quote']

Groovy, and thanks! :)

I keep hoping they'll get around to adding quest. I love the spells, but I'd really like to see them lead to something more than just zapping people and making enemies into companions.

Just to let everyone know this thread isn't quite dead yet, this weekend I'm going to start translating LoversMagic 0.58. It should take about a week, considering my work schedule. When I have it ready, with permission from the board Admins and Moderators, I'll post it in a new thread.

Just to let everyone know this thread isn't quite dead yet' date=' this weekend I'm going to start translating LoversMagic 0.58. It should take about a week, considering my work schedule. When I have it ready, with permission from the board Admins and Moderators, I'll post it in a new thread.

[/quote']

Cool, thanks for doing that for us.

Oh, and thanks for the help earlier in this thread, Xeo++ worked like a charm.

So, uh, anything to note about 0.58, like requirements and update procedures and all that jazz?

Sorry lolicatgirls9, I haven't been able to get to it yet, like I said, it'll be this weekend before I can get started. But LoversMagic is pretty simple scriptwise, just drag and drop and overwrite the old, no special tricks needed. As for requirements, it only needs xLovers Base, xLoversRapeSlave and MBP.

Sorry lolicatgirls9' date=' I haven't been able to get to it yet, like I said, it'll be this weekend before I can get started. But LoversMagic is pretty simple scriptwise, just drag and drop and overwrite the old, no special tricks needed. As for requirements, it only needs xLovers Base, xLoversRapeSlave and MBP.

[/quote']

Ah. I see.

Well then, good luck.

I've tried to disable to infamy points you normally get when enslaving someone with the console command given in the book, but I get the following error message:

set xLoversRapeSlaveQuestInfamyDisabled to 1

Unknown variable 'xLoversRapeSlaveQuestInfamyDisabled'

Have I misspelled something, or is there a spelling error in the book?