[Abandoned] Cum Alchemy

Guest ffabris

I know it's work in progress but buffs on straight cum consumption seem a bit high. e.g. wolf/canine is 100% shock resistance for 120 seconds. Anyway seemed to work.

ps

What are your ideas on the inventory graphics? Potion bottles or severed testicles?

Do you have specific suggestions for values to use for specific ingredients?

As for the graphics, they should be using the troll fat object, for ingredients.

I know it's work in progress but buffs on straight cum consumption seem a bit high. e.g. wolf/canine is 100% shock resistance for 120 seconds. Anyway seemed to work.

ps

What are your ideas on the inventory graphics? Potion bottles or severed testicles?

As for the graphics, they should be using the troll fat object, for ingredients.

For point 1) Nope, although you could look at http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alchemy_Effects   for balancing ideas.

For point 2) Yep I know that currently it's troll fat, but I thought that was just a stop gap thing.

Guest ffabris

ps

For point 1) Nope, although you could look at http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alchemy_Effects   for balancing ideas.

For point 2) Yep I know that currently it's troll fat, but I thought that was just a stop gap thing.

OK, I'll leave them as they are. I know they're high, but that was intentional.

As for models, Making new stuff is also beyond my abilities. While I do know how to use blender, to some degree, getting from there into Skyrim is what stumps me.

"Human semen" (meaning all playable races) --> "Humanoid semen" ?

I was thinking that originally - but it doesn't have such a nice ring to it, I think.

I guess so. Too bad there isn't an official name that would cover all playable races.

That wouldn't be a problem if the mod did what it really ought to do, which is hook into sexlab scenes to detect the race of the orgasming male actor, and add ingredient(s) to the orgasm-recipient's inventory after an orgasm event. Then you could have separate ingredients for each playable race.

Further, harvesting semen from a corpse doesn't seem very plausible anyway.

Still, that opens an issue of handling custom races. We don't know what race that would be, so calling it "humanoid" is as precise as you could get.

99.99% of mods don't introduce races that use non-human skeleton and as such fit the description of humanoid.

And your suggestion to hook into SexLab is totally unfair, since the author clearly stated, that he lacks the ability to write scripts.

Well, that is, unless you go and help him write and compile scripts.

Anyway I totally agree that harvesting sperm from corpses is as unrealistic as it gets. Well, unless you somehow manage to jerk the dying NPC - not dead, but dying. A bit gross.

Guest ffabris

Anyway I totally agree that harvesting sperm from corpses is as unrealistic as it gets. Well, unless you somehow manage to jerk the dying NPC - not dead, but dying. A bit gross.

If folks want that removed, that's easily done. But again, I don't see how it is any less realistic than being able to collect perfect, wearable clothes from a pile of ashes.

If folks want that removed, that's easily done. But again, I don't see how it is any less realistic than being able to collect perfect, wearable clothes from a pile of ashes.

Since cum is an alchemy ingredient like other ingredients it would be bottled up and carried around. So finding it on a corpse would not be far fetched.

Since cum is an alchemy ingredient like other ingredients it would be bottled up and carried around. So finding it on a corpse would not be far fetched.

Ball bucket - used to be used in gelding. (Fits nicely with the alchemical grinding action)

Edit :- Actually as there fish in the game the author could in a lore friendly way add milts. (Then all the player toon needs is a cooking recipe, e.g. milts, flour, salt, bread = fried milts on toast).

Guest ffabris

Edit :- Actually as there fish in the game the author could in a lore friendly way add milts. (Then all the player toon needs is a cooking recipe, e.g. milts, flour, salt, bread = fried milts on toast).

;) Though actually, I specifically chose races/creatures that you can have sex with, in the hopes that someone will do the needed scripting.

Looking into this mod, this seems a really good idea, im gonna use it for my next playthrough :)

I have a suggestion, with the scripting features (Cum added after sex please) What about a hook into slavetats? For example, when drinking a potion it would apply a cum texture on the face?

Guest ffabris

Looking into this mod, this seems a really good idea, im gonna use it for my next playthrough :)

I have a suggestion, with the scripting features (Cum added after sex please) What about a hook into slavetats? For example, when drinking a potion it would apply a cum texture on the face?

Nice idea! First we need someone to do the "sex gives cum" script(s), however. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Woah man! Glad to see you actually took it on you to actually make this :)

I haven't been around much lately so I just found out about it. Downloading now, Thanks!

Welcome!  I just blatantly stole your idea - what I could do of it anyway. If you still plan to add scripting, I think this thread shows many would be very happy! :D

Like the idea of getting cum with sex instead of simply gathering it on corpses (make sense but gross  :D )

I tried to use this feature by tweaking with " sexlab util 1 "  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/page-13?do=findComment&comment=1268111

So sex give you on certain condition cum as ingredient. Well this other mod don't offer as much condition as there are ennemies/cum types.

But this could work at least for human, undead for sure.

Sadly I am not good enough at creating these inis and I am getting errors in the game the items are not spawing after the sex (otherwise I would have share them), but if anyone knows a bit, I have made some proposals on this other thread.

Like the idea of getting cum with sex instead of simply gathering it on corpses (make sense but gross  :D )

I tried to use this feature by tweaking with " sexlab util 1 "  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/page-13?do=findComment&comment=1268111

So sex give you on certain condition cum as ingredient. Well this other mod don't offer as much condition as there are ennemies/cum types.

But this could work at least for human, undead for sure.

Sadly I am not good enough at creating these inis and I am getting errors in the game the items are not spawing after the sex (otherwise I would have share them), but if anyone knows a bit, I have made some proposals on this other thread.

I got this to work with adding human cum (alchemy ingredient) upon orgasm.

Go to SexLabUtil folder. Mine is in MO folder under mods.

Open SexLabUtil INI folder and create new text file with .ini ending. (I named it HumanCum.ini)

Added this to new .ini file:

[Main]

Name=Human Cum

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=300

Cmd=item:Cum Alchemy.esp:04000D62

In game open SexlabUtil1 and create event under on orgasm.

Me and the boys had an orgy using Eager NPC and everyone had "cum - human" in their inventory.

I'd counter by saying futa is stupid wouldn't cum from a human be human cum regardless whether the balls it came from where on a male or female?  Adding a distinction for futa makes no sense and sounds like more work for no benefit.

Guest ffabris

would it be possible to have a version that adds "futa" cum to the females for players that use that sort of content?

Putting all other considerations aside, I have no way of doing that without scripting ... and scripting is not an option for me, as noted on the description page. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...