[Abandoned] Cum Alchemy

It wasn't a script he wrote, as far as the game goes.

It was just directions to use the settings the mod comes with to perform a built in action

Look at the mod, in game.  There is a Heal +1000 function already built in.  Just pick that, run it on player, if sex type is oral, and have it run either on orgasm or at end of sex, either should work.

I got this to work with adding human cum (alchemy ingredient) upon orgasm.

Go to SexLabUtil folder. Mine is in MO folder under mods.

Open SexLabUtil INI folder and create new text file with .ini ending. (I named it HumanCum.ini)

Added this to new .ini file:

[Main]

Name=Human Cum

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=300

Cmd=item:Cum Alchemy.esp:04000D62

In game open SexlabUtil1 and create event under on orgasm.

Me and the boys had an orgy using Eager NPC and everyone had "cum - human" in their inventory.

Hello. By any chance would you know how to make it so the effect of an orgasm is that your health is fully regenerated, while at the same time this effect only occurs after oral sex? I want to make a mod to compliment the cum potions mod by letting you heal yourself by blowing a male/herm follower, but I'm absolutely terrible at scripting. Any chance you can help me out?

I am no good at scripting either. I believe there is an effect for healing in the drop down menus.

Well, I figured since you made this script to add the item you might have known how to do something like that too.

You need SexlabUtil, there's options for healing in the menu, and there are conditions you can set. Type of sex is part of  those if I recall correctly, so it should be a fairly simple thing to do.

I got this to work with adding human cum (alchemy ingredient) upon orgasm.

Go to SexLabUtil folder. Mine is in MO folder under mods.

Open SexLabUtil INI folder and create new text file with .ini ending. (I named it HumanCum.ini)

Added this to new .ini file:

[Main]

Name=Human Cum

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=300

Cmd=item:Cum Alchemy.esp:04000D62

In game open SexlabUtil1 and create event under on orgasm.

Me and the boys had an orgy using Eager NPC and everyone had "cum - human" in their inventory.

Hello. By any chance would you know how to make it so the effect of an orgasm is that your health is fully regenerated, while at the same time this effect only occurs after oral sex? I want to make a mod to compliment the cum potions mod by letting you heal yourself by blowing a male/herm follower, but I'm absolutely terrible at scripting. Any chance you can help me out?

I am no good at scripting either. I believe there is an effect for healing in the drop down menus.

Well, I figured since you made this script to add the item you might have known how to do something like that too.

You need SexlabUtil, there's options for healing in the menu, and there are conditions you can set. Type of sex is part of  those if I recall correctly, so it should be a fairly simple thing to do.

Really? I vaguely remember already hearing about sexlabutil, but I passed on trying it out for some reason. Is it something you configure in-game?

Edit*

Actually, I remember now why I didn't use it! It didn't have the options I needed the first time I saw it, but now it does!

:D

• 3 months later...