Gotta ask.  asdadfa, this is mod is quite something.  And now, with the recent edition it looks like we edit things so that basically, if there is a bed nearby, to NPCs will just go at it right?  (Haven't had a chance to actually test it yet).  My question though is, when would you say is the next big evolution of this mod?  Meaning, no beds.  I understand something like that would possibly be a coding nightmare, but would it be possible to have the event occur within the same cell/viewpoint of the PC?

Unfortunately, my skills in programming leave much to be desired.  I'm merely curious if something like this would be possible?  Without the danger of possibly losing your mind.

Well, the Match Finder does that, yes. The nearest bed to the selected actor is picked but sometimes a random one is picked. Though sometimes the AI could be really persistent and NPCs would go back and forth until timeout instead of approaching the designated bed. Not much I can do without proper AI functions as the existing NVSE AI functions are bugged or just plain broken (at least on my previous tests).

The mod is pretty much in the state I want it to be and like I said previously, it's probably out of context if I do it without beds and I'd prefer it to be a separate mod if one is ever created though.

It's possible and should be easy enough, just make the actor approach the other and trigger an act or something like that.

Though you could say that beds are meeting points so actors don't end up doing it in front of a crowd.

Yeah, I was at work today when it hit me that trying to code it so the NavMesh is included for all instances in the Mojave, so they can at least meet up in an open space would be a nightmare.  At least with this engine.

Ah well, merely curious.  Either way, love it.  Can't wait to see more.

Updated 1.1.5

Added "Solo" function. NPCs that are sleeping alone now have a chance of masturbating. (Default: On)
Solo act chance is 20% by default and 10% for old folks. NPCs that fapped will be invalid for loversbed sex and match finding for some period of time.
Now creates a settings ini in the Data/Config directory for editing act chance percentages and match finder minimum required disposition.
A couple of minor script changes.

Awesome!

• 9 months later...

I've been having an issue with this mod, in Megaton (with TTW obviously). Often when an NPC wakes up, they freeze in place. They stay that way permanently until I use the ResetAI console command on them, at which point they collapse and do the whole SexOut orgasm thing, which leads me to believe that the freeze happened during one of LoversBed's scripts.

Are there any known incompatibilities with this mod? Do it have any distinctive message that it outputs to the console that I could check for to see if it's having problems?

I've been having an issue with this mod, in Megaton (with TTW obviously). Often when an NPC wakes up, they freeze in place. They stay that way permanently until I use the ResetAI console command on them, at which point they collapse and do the whole SexOut orgasm thing, which leads me to believe that the freeze happened during one of LoversBed's scripts.

Are there any known incompatibilities with this mod? Do it have any distinctive message that it outputs to the console that I could check for to see if it's having problems?

Never heard of LoversBed causing this before. Could you post your load order?

What do you mean "when an NPC wakes up"? Do you mean every NPC getting out of bed regardless of being chosen by LoversBed?

How did LoversBed started an act? Is it when two NPC slept together or is it via Match Finder?

So far, I don't think there are any known incompatibilities with this mod. You could try enabling logging in the mod's MCM to see what's happening with the mod from the console.

Though I'm familiar with NPCs freezing up whenever they get out of bed every time I try talking to them, which is most likely caused by Unethical Deeds' Forced Talk (if enabled), because unlike Smaller Talk, it doesn't automatically use the ResetAI function.

Never heard of LoversBed causing this before. Could you post your load order?

What do you mean "when an NPC wakes up"? Do you mean every NPC getting out of bed regardless of being chosen by LoversBed?

How did LoversBed started an act? Is it when two NPC slept together or is it via Match Finder?

So far, I don't think there are any known incompatibilities with this mod. You could try enabling logging in the mod's MCM to see what's happening with the mod from the console.

Though I'm familiar with NPCs freezing up whenever they get out of bed every time I try talking to them, which is most likely caused by Unethical Deeds' Forced Talk (if enabled), because unlike Smaller Talk, it doesn't automatically use the ResetAI function.

You're right, it did turn out to be Forced Talk from Unethical Deeds (the WIP version). :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Currently, I don't know if any NG plugin specifically provides a stop function. However, you can try writing a plugin that will cast NG's SexoutNGFinishNow spell to any of the actor involved. It's a spell in NG that forces an act to stop.

Am I not allowed to leave a cell until the NPC(s) has finished the act or what exactly did happen?

Nice mod but ...

there is way or a future update to have the "privacy" as toggleable off?

No plans unfortunately, though if you really wish to turn it off, you could edit the mod's script with GECK and change the value of one variable.

Under "SOLBVarsScript", set "iMaxDetectionDist" to something low, like 0, default is 800.

Thanks for the mod. Doesn't seem to be working consistently for me, no match-ups so far, just one solo. At Ultra-Luxe hotel. Any other suggested hotspots to make sure it's working?

Just double-checking - this only needs Sexout.esm right? No other assets?

And does this use the scanner? When I go in MCM to try and use scanner logs to see which mods are using the scanner, it never says SexoutLoversBed.esp. Is it supposed to?

I have Sexout.sm, LoversBed.esp and SexoutPosNew.esp installed. I don't really want anything else if I can help it.

Thanks for the mod. Doesn't seem to be working consistently for me, no match-ups so far, just one solo. At Ultra-Luxe hotel. Any other suggested hotspots to make sure it's working?

Just double-checking - this only needs Sexout.esm right? No other assets?

And does this use the scanner? When I go in MCM to try and use scanner logs to see which mods are using the scanner, it never says SexoutLoversBed.esp. Is it supposed to?

I have Sexout.sm, LoversBed.esp and SexoutPosNew.esp installed. I don't really want anything else if I can help it.

Yeah, just the latest Sexout and MCM. No, it does not use Sexout's scanner.

Do you have Match Finder enabled? If not, the only time you'll see it work is when a couple slept together in the same bed, which is not very abundant in the vanilla game. Try reading through this thread for some suggested hotspots, although some of them are TTW areas.

Enabling Match Finder makes a random NPC select a valid partner starting from 8:00pm.

You can try enabling logging in the MCM to see what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, just the latest Sexout and MCM. No, it does not use Sexout's scanner.

Do you have Match Finder enabled? If not, the only time you'll see it work is when a couple slept together in the same bed, which is not very abundant in the vanilla game. Try reading through this thread for some suggested hotspots, although some of them are TTW areas.

Enabling Match Finder makes a random NPC select a valid partner starting from 8:00pm.

You can try enabling logging in the MCM to see what's going on.

Thank you for replying, mod author. Yeah I have Match Finder enabled.

I've seen a few more instances since my last post (at 188 Trading Outpost with exteriors enabled) so everything seems to be working. Thank you for the mod.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...