View File

Sexout LoversBed

Description:
As the name implies, it does the same thing as Oblivion's Lovers Bed, except only with NPCs.
Allows sex to occur between sleeping NPCs that are on the same bed or close to each other (Distance: 150).
NPCs that are sleeping alone have a chance of masturbating.
The player needs to be hidden from the NPCs involved for the act to happen.

New in 1.1.0: Match Finder (Requires MCM to enable)
When enabled, every 8:00pm - 3:30am, an NPC in the current cell will look for a partner and find a bed to engage in sex.

Screenshots:

SOLB01.jpg

SOLB02.jpg

SOLB03.jpg

Requirements:
SexoutNG 2.10.95 or latest
Mod Configuration Menu - (Optional) Needed to change default settings and enable Match Finder.

Notes:
NPCs in bunk beds are exempted from engaging in an act as bunk beds tend to mess up animation alignment and leave the actors stuck afterwards.
Match Finder Notes:
To be a valid couple, the sum of disposition of the selected NPCs towards each other must be 80+, this is of course, false for raiders.
Changing cells will reset the process, so if you want to see such events, stay in the same cell long enough, frequency of the process is 20secs.
There's a 260secs (2hrs 10mins in-game) cooldown (monitored via spell) after the start of the process before another one can be started in the same cell.
There are instances when NPCs are unable to reach the only valid and available bed in the area, in which case they will timeout after 240secs (2hrs in-game).

Changelog:

- 1.1.6 (December 9, 2015)
Just minor potential bug fix for probably those who doesn't have MCM installed (if they even exists).

- 1.1.5 (October 19, 2015)
Added "Solo" function. NPCs that are sleeping alone now have a chance of masturbating. (Default: On)
Now creates a settings ini in the Data/Config directory for editing act chance percentages and match finder minimum required disposition.
A couple of minor script changes.

- 1.1.4 (September 12, 2015)
Added "Use Sexout Orientation" settings. This is set as default.
Match Finder: Added a GetPlayerTeammate check to hopefully prevent companions from being selected.
Increased required SexoutNG version to 2.10.95.

- 1.1.3 (August 6, 2015)
Old people now only have 30% chance of engaging in an act.
Match Finder: Some script optimizations.
Match Finder: Some minor bug fixes.
Match Finder: Some minor modifications on the cleanup script.

- 1.1.2 (July 28, 2015)
Match Finder: Added option to allow sleeping NPCs for match finding.
Match Finder: Spawns two markers, one for each selected NPC instead of sharing one which should theoretically prevent "queueing" of the two NPCs during the "Go to bed" stage.
Match Finder: Increased required disposition sum from 70 to 80.
Match Finder: Reduced cooldown spell duration by 40secs.

- 1.1.1 (July 27, 2015)
Match Finder: Reduced distance check for bed occupants from 600 to 300.
Match Finder: Exempted player beds from valid beds.
Match Finder: Some minor script changes.

- 1.1.0 (July 27, 2015)
Added "Match Finder" feature, see description. (Default: Off)
There's now a 30% chance that NPCs sleeping together will not engage in an act.
Some minor script changes.

- 1.0.4 (July 20, 2015)
Added "Interior Only" settings, when enabled, the scanner will only run if the player is in an interior cell. (Default: On)

- 1.0.3 (July 14, 2015)
Both actors in a couple will now do a player detection check.
Some minor changes on the scanner script.

- 1.0.2 (July 11, 2015)
Improved stopper script.

- 1.0.1 (July 10, 2015)
Added distance check for player.

- 1.0.0 (July 9, 2015)
First release.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/09/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG

As i understand from description, it picks any two npcs? Can you add checks for their relationships or/and faction? I'm not sure if fallout has npc-npc relationships like spouse/family member/child, but at least you can add logical condition, for example: raiders fucks randomly and often with the same gender, kings have sex only with girls, ncr members have small chance for gay act, old peoples excluded from picking or have extremely rare chance, etc.

Currently, yes, any two NPCs that are close to each other during sleep. Current distance check is 150 which is about the default reach of the player's cursor.

I've also looked into relationships and factions, unfortunately, unlike Skyrim, I don't think there's a way to determine npc-npc relationship unless you explicitly tell the mod yourself.

And usually, members of the same faction just tend to stay in the same place and I don't want to be limited to members only since I have no information about their relationship with each other, like maybe there's a couple that's on different factions.

And then there's disposition, which is not really that helpful since most of the time, only members of the same family gets a 100 score from each other (The Stahls for example). Others, even in the same faction, gets around 55 and below.

Also you can't just assume that all Raiders wants to engage in gay act.

As for the kings, I don't think I've seen a place where they can sleep with others in the same or close bed. Do they sleep with the Groupies in that room (Do they even have sleep in their AI)?

For old people, I think I can do that, but right now, I don't really have every knowledge about the different NPCs living in Fallout, like who's who or where's who (I can't remember any old NPCs that sleeps together).

Maybe I'll look into Spunk for having a Lust factor for calculating chance of activity.

For sexual orientation-based activity, unless a mod that assigns a specific orientation to each NPC exist, what I can do is limited.

Right now, if two NPCs sleep with each other in the vanilla game, we can just assume that they are couples.

For sexual orientation there are list in Sexout that handle this. If the size of SexoutNGListStraight is greater than 10 then there is a mod active that handles sexual orientation.

Otherwise, you should follow the defaults set by the user in MCM (SexoutNG.nFemaleSexuality and SexoutNG.nMaleSexuality).

For sexual orientation there are list in Sexout that handle this. If the size of SexoutNGListStraight is greater than 10 then there is a mod active that handles sexual orientation.

Otherwise, you should follow the defaults set by the user in MCM (SexoutNG.nFemaleSexuality and SexoutNG.nMaleSexuality).

Where's that list? Also, how exactly does orientation in Sexout work? Is the NPC sexuality setting in the MCM applies to all NPCs?

I can see that the slider can take decimals, is it supposed to take float values?

Gotta wrap my head around these different combination of orientations.

Edit: Nevermind, formlists.

Have you set it to only occur if the player is within sight/earshot too?

Oh right, I don't think I did, I'll do it next update. Just have to look for a reasonable distance.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, alright. So what happens to an NPC's orientation if I set it on 0.5 (Between bi and hetero)? 50% bi - 50% hetero?

Hetero with bi leanings. Think of it as bi-curious. Perfect in-game vanilla defined example is Cass. She prefers men, but will sleep with a woman if she's drunk and horny enough.

Just an idea that struck me, I'm not sure if you have done so but I would probably also alter the random chance of it occurring to be more likely at night too, maybe 20:00 to 24:00 and 06:00 to 08:00 being more likely to find them having sex, and maybe if you can just have them sleeping together for the rest of the night?

A random chance to determine whether they should have sex or just sleep would be cool.

Though I'm not sure about other conditions anymore, you see I'm not really touching any AI package, just detecting whether two NPCs sleep close to each other, which is already set to most likely happen at night by the vanilla game, so adding more conditions will probably make it harder to come across NPCs doing it. It's actually kinda rare to see two NPCs sleep with each other as it is, seeing that there's only a handful of couples defined by the game.

Given in the screenshots are:

Ultra-Luxe hotel rooms, a bunch of NPCs sandboxing, so you're more likely to see some action here.

Vault 3, that's Daniel and a female raider, you're lucky if you see them sleep together, as they tend to sleep separately in other Vault rooms.

Republic of Dave (TTW/Fallout3), this is pretty much consistent as they are defined as a couple in the game and are set to sleep together every night.

So if anyone knows and can enumerate some places that NPCs are most likely to sleep together in the same bed or close to each other, that would be very much appreciated.

A random chance to determine whether they should have sex or just sleep would be cool.

Though I'm not sure about other conditions anymore, you see I'm not really touching any AI package, just detecting whether two NPCs sleep close to each other, which is already set to most likely happen at night by the vanilla game, so adding more conditions will probably make it harder to come across NPCs doing it. It's actually kinda rare to see two NPCs sleep with each other as it is, seeing that there's only a handful of couples defined by the game.

Given in the screenshots are:

Ultra-Luxe hotel rooms, a bunch of NPCs sandboxing, so you're more likely to see some action here.

Vault 3, that's Daniel and a female raider, you're lucky if you see them sleep together, as they tend to sleep separately in other Vault rooms.

Republic of Dave (TTW/Fallout3), this is pretty much consistent as they are defined as a couple in the game and are set to sleep together every night.

So if anyone knows and can enumerate some places that NPCs are most likely to sleep together in the same bed or close to each other, that would be very much appreciated.

Oh cool, sorry I misunderstood how it worked :)

Well, that's actually a cool idea though I haven't done anything package related before and have no idea how one would do that since I don't know if there's a way to dynamically set a package's target via script.

Edit: Did some research and tests, looks like it's possible to use markers instead of referencing actors or objects directly from the package window. Though it'll probably end up really hacky and messy.

Edit2: This is harder than I thought, I can have them walk towards an available bed but having them sleep in it is a pain since they don't like sleeping on the nearest bed, they tend to find a random bed to sleep on so I had to set an ownership to every other unowned bed to prevent that. Sheesh.

Edit3: Forget sleeping, it's too unreliable, I decided to just have a couple look for a bed and engage in an act when they are both near it.

Updated 1.1.0

Added "Match Finder" feature. (Default: Off)
There's now a 30% chance that NPCs sleeping together will not engage in an act.

Match Finder:
When enabled, every 8:00pm - 3:30am, an NPC in the current cell will look for a partner and find a bed to engage in sex.
To be a valid couple, the sum of disposition of the selected NPCs towards each other must be 70+, this is of course, false for raiders.
Changing cells will reset the process, so if you want to see such events, stay in the same cell long enough, frequency of the process is 20secs.
There's a 5mins (2hrs 30mins in-game) cooldown (monitored via spell) after the start of the process before another one can be started.
There are instances when NPCs are unable to reach the only valid and available bed in the area, in which case they will timeout after 4mins (2hrs in-game).

For NPCs to be valid for match finding, they must be awake and for beds to be valid, it must be clear of any NPCs within 600 radius (regardless of dead or alive), maybe there are other NPCs using the beds or something? Also there is that locked room there with the dead body, if the bed in there gets selected while the door is still locked, they wont be able to reach it. Or perhaps their disposition towards each other isn't high enough? Yeah, I haven't tested extensively there.
You could try testing it in the King's School of Impersonation, a lot of free beds there.

Edit: Perhaps 600 distance check for bed occupants is a bit much, reduced to 300. New one up.

Updated 1.1.2

Match Finder: Added option to allow sleeping NPCs for match finding.
Match Finder: Spawns two markers, one for each selected NPC instead of sharing one which should theoretically prevent "queueing" of the two NPCs during the "Go to bed" stage.
Match Finder: Increased required disposition sum from 70 to 80.
Match Finder: Reduced cooldown spell duration by 40secs.

Recently tried this. Earliest chance to see action, in a new game, was in Primm with the old Nash couple & some npcs at the residential area (once they go back to their houses - after saving Primm & getting new sheriff). Not ideal, but if anybody wants to see something happen without having to wait: the Nash couple scene almost always work. Just walk in their house (courier office) at bedtime. Mr Nash will make his way from the counter to the bed & scene will trigger.

Additionally, the New Bison Steve mod also triggers some action between npcs in the hotel rooms area (once hotel is completely built/after grand opening).