[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 3:42 PM, Wish Upon a Star said:

what happen ? you have link ?

When I arrived at this site at first, I was not able to download the Rumble Roses mod on previous page, so I thought this data was broken and commented.

However, I noticed that I could download it after registering this site. That's why I said, “It was nothing.”

Sorry for confusing you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2021 at 4:32 PM, Sephile said:

Does anyone still have the Nyotengu White Demon mod by LGMods? I sent a message on twitter to her, but I haven't received a response, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me the mod in DMs? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

You need to ask the user who post those. They are very nice and I think he probably want to keep those in private.  Pretty girls with Dick is another category and I have tried long time again. Here is one I made before.

18 hours ago, daydreamer250 said:

You need to ask the user who post those. They are very nice and I think he probably want to keep those in private.  Pretty girls with Dick is another category and I have tried long time again. Here is one I made before.

I did, actually. I wrote a DM to the maker over a month ago asking about the nyotengu mod. I did it on their twitter as that had shown posts from the previous evening, so I had figured they would be more likely to see it. Since then though, the maker has posted multiple times, but apparently has not looked at their DMs at all. It's why I'm asking if someone else has it from when it was available for download. The creator was literally the first person I went to. But since there has been no response despite frequent activity on the account since my note, I came here.

I would appreciate it if you would actually read peoples' posts as I stated this in my initial post as well. Please do not think I am trying to be rude, it isn't my intention. But I did point this out already. It isn't helping if all you're doing is repeating what was already stated to have been done in the initial post you're replying to. And since there has no statement anywhere by the creator of the mod that a person can't ask for it (I've looked. They deleted everything but their iwara and twitter, and they have a gumroad as well, but I didn't find anything in relation to that particular subject.) I'm only asking here because I've exhausted the other options. (aka googling it)

1 hour ago, Sephile said:

I did, actually. I wrote a DM to the maker over a month ago asking about the nyotengu mod. I did it on their twitter as that had shown posts from the previous evening, so I had figured they would be more likely to see it. Since then though, the maker has posted multiple times, but apparently has not looked at their DMs at all. It's why I'm asking if someone else has it from when it was available for download. The creator was literally the first person I went to. But since there has been no response despite frequent activity on the account since my note, I came here.

I would appreciate it if you would actually read peoples' posts as I stated this in my initial post as well. Please do not think I am trying to be rude, it isn't my intention. But I did point this out already. It isn't helping if all you're doing is repeating what was already stated to have been done in the initial post you're replying to. And since there has no statement anywhere by the creator of the mod that a person can't ask for it (I've looked. They deleted everything but their iwara and twitter, and they have a gumroad as well, but I didn't find anything in relation to that particular subject.) I'm only asking here because I've exhausted the other options. (aka googling it)

Ok, keep trying and I think the creator will be kind enogh to share those with us eventually. But if your guys really like those kind of mods, I can make some for your guys. The difficult part of this is how to make dick and balls moving, the static mode is very easy. Let me see what can I do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 7:09 AM, peresabcod said:

You can find it here: https://mod.3dmgame.com/mod/41211 just press the blue buttons with the arrow down

Thank you so, so much! I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm having trouble accessing the page as it keeps saying my connection has timed out. I know the site is up and running, but for some reason I am unable to access it.

edit: Never mind. After trying 5 browsers, I decided to try a vpn to see if that may have been the issue, and it worked. Mother Russia will guide the way! lol