[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a mod to add HD textures for zack island like here  https://doahdm.tumblr.com/post/146100021056

And more HD textures for stages...

Where can i find them? Thank you

You can get the HD Zack Island textures here >>> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62519-doa5lr-beach-paradise-mod-update-6516/page-1

Not sure if this is just for uMod or if the textures can be swapped with lnk reshuffle. Never tried it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a nude mod that... I have on my PC, but I don't have its name anymore (so it's all my fault, I know).

Here some screenshot

post-1264813-0-16189400-1473626326_thumb.pngpost-1264813-0-54110000-1473626327_thumb.pngpost-1264813-0-89467600-1473626328_thumb.png

Thanks in advance for the help and thanks to the people who have made this mod.

I'm looking for a mod I used to have of Marie, where it is her Costume 1, but only the straps and boots. Can't find it on my computer anymore and I've searched everywhere online and no luck. Anyone still have that and can share it?

Nevermind, found it!

6qQaFL6.jpg

Anyone mind sharing this one?

I'm looking for a nude mod that... I have on my PC, but I don't have its name anymore (so it's all my fault, I know).

Here some screenshot

attachicon.gifScreenshot (39).pngattachicon.gifScreenshot (44).pngattachicon.gifScreenshot (45).png

I won't say for sure, but that looks like My Remix, using stuff made by Harry Palmer, SaafRats and Galhound...

Speaking of, to anyone looking it up sorry its in such a mess, I'll be updating the page and the files soon.

Here some screenshot

attachicon.gifScreenshot (39).pngattachicon.gifScreenshot (44).pngattachicon.gifScreenshot (45).png

I won't say for sure, but that looks like My Remix, using stuff made by Harry Palmer, SaafRats and Galhound...

Speaking of, to anyone looking it up sorry its in such a mess, I'll be updating the page and the files soon.

I've already founded it, thank you anyway! ... and thank you for the amazing mod too :3

Think about releasing a nude version of Mai, PLEASE XD

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59325-doa5lr-catalogue-of-modded-costumes-to-be-updated-alphabetically/

According to this, it says its on here from a user named BD but I cant find it. Google search is turning up nothing. Sorry if this post is structured weird I'm really confused by forum posting interface.

post-1073659-0-17707900-1474658435_thumb.jpg

Any news on Harry Palmers naked Mai? I bought her the other day, but I dont really want to play her if she has to wear clothes. lol

He says he's working on it but it might be a while. He can take as long as he wants in my opinion, he works for perfection and achieves it. I just love that dude's work lol.