[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

a quickly made RIO outfit (adding the skirt and transfer shine) bonus no panty lol

i remove the string on her shirt,so there 's still a string shadow texture on her shirt , simply edit the texture to remove if you want

1hd8TLu_zpsbect39j1.jpg

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/251g375s32rbv2o/Rio-outfit.rar

Thanks, but give me a slot DLC using her hair, eyes, ebrows colour with the same as Rio.

Rio_swimsuit_4.jpg

She really is rio not Mila. Stupid tecmo just ignore her.

Change the green colour suit to Black.

And it's done :)

Thanks, but give me a slot DLC using her hair, eyes, ebrows colour with the same as Rio.

i think changing won't cannot make Mila look more like Rio, their hairs and her faces shapes are different

actually i changed the skirt color to make it have the same color with the shirt (i took it from other model),i think the result is not bad

but changing the hair color makes it terrible (no longer realistic like the original)

maybe you have to wait for someone has better recolor skill

sorry for my bad english

i think changing won't cannot make Mila look more like Rio, their hairs and her faces shapes are different

actually i changed the skirt color to make it have the same color with the shirt (i took it from other model),i think the result is not bad

but changing the hair color makes it terrible (no longer realistic like the original)

sorry for my bad english

Ok. I will wait. :)

a quickly made RIO outfit (adding the skirt and transfer shine) bonus no panty lol

i remove the string on her shirt,so there 's still a string shadow texture on her shirt , simply edit the texture to remove if you want

1hd8TLu_zpsbect39j1.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Rio_swimsuit_4.jpg

You can switch the texture with the texture tool.

DOWNLOAD

sorry for my bad english

HbOMavK.jpg

DOWNLOAD

sorry for my bad english

HbOMavK.jpg

Fuck me. She's awesome!

Send me the mod as DLC file folder please!

Where is she? :D Release her please.

making a pack for her with multiple costumes and hair styles. will release when pack is done. not sure when that will be because I'm currently distracted by sfv. here are some more costumes I made so far.

1RFsPuT.jpg

x9g2xnQ.jpg

not found of this one, but its based on some card game image of her or something

zSEPc4r.jpg

also updated her hair to have some pink in it

BFzaF2D.jpg

Where is she? :D Release her please.

making a pack for her with multiple costumes and hair styles. will release when pack is done. not sure when that will be because I'm currently distracted by sfv. here are some more costumes I made so far.

1RFsPuT.jpg

x9g2xnQ.jpg

not found of this one, but its based on some card game image of her or something

zSEPc4r.jpg

also updated her hair to have some pink in it

BFzaF2D.jpg

Yes sir! :wub: I wait. Too kind. Thanks.

Look at DOA Paradise using the ppsspp emulator, maybe you can find something interresting of her using bra and panty colours.

is there any mod or method that effective on this Mila's costume (costume 2)? 

I use lnk reshuffle and successfully change all of girls story costumes to nude except this one.

You can't mod that scene because it was already pre-rendered, basically a movie.

No sir , I'm sure this cut scene completely rendered in-engine. also this costume is one of mila's default costumes and must be a way to mod this one. 

No sir , I'm sure this cut scene completely rendered in-engine. also this costume is one of mila's default costumes and must be a way to mod this one. 

Hmm.. probably. I tried every slot available on lnk_reshuffle to see if it has the same case with Kasumi's kimono costume (costume and cut scene have different slots) and still not modded so I assumed that it was pre-rendered.

Hmm.. probably. I tried every slot available on lnk_reshuffle to see if it has the same case with Kasumi's kimono costume (costume and cut scene have different slots) and still not modded so I assumed that it was pre-rendered.

I think something wrong with this outfit because in the details field in lnk reshuffle show different info than other outfit for this one.

I think something wrong with this outfit because in the details field in lnk reshuffle show different info than other outfit for this one.

Click on the costume list (right column) and not the slot list.

Btw, read Follardo's  alt movie  thread/and or Last Fap. He explains how to do the switch.

post-300653-0-41164700-1456060226_thumb.jpg

post-300653-0-75499400-1456060239_thumb.jpg

Btw, read Follardo's  alt movie  thread/and or Last Fap. He explains how to do the switch.

The fix involved an updated .dat file for an old version of lnk_reshuffle. The latest version of the program seems to have changed the layout of its .dat files, and they don't even use the same filenames. I'm not certain if renaming the fix to the new naming scheme will work.

EDIT: If you have the latest versions of the game and lnk_reshuffle, go to the Asset Browser tab, scroll down to the M's, and replace MILA_COS_002_A.TMC and MILA_COS_002_A.TMCL with their respective replacement files.

EDIT 2: The switch works for normal gameplay, but not so much in the cutscene. It could just be a problem on my end.

post-820024-0-30389700-1456118100_thumb.png

The fix involved an updated .dat file for an old version of lnk_reshuffle. The latest version of the program seems to have changed the layout of its .dat files, and they don't even use the same filenames. I'm not certain if renaming the fix to the new naming scheme will work.

EDIT: If you have the latest versions of the game and lnk_reshuffle, go to the Asset Browser tab, scroll down to the M's, and replace MILA_COS_002_A.TMC and MILA_COS_002_A.TMCL with their respective replacement files.

EDIT 2: The switch works for normal gameplay, but not so much in the cutscene. It could just be a problem on my end.

attachicon.gifMilaOops.png

Oh, so it's you, weebit and mory_num1.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43949-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-modding/page-36?do=findComment&comment=1476627