[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

Squizzo have made some variants with this apron dlc you should take a look here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54701-doa5lr-squizzos-mods/

Regarding removing meshes you have various way to do it now, object tool, polygon tool, blender, but you'll have to locate the mesh to remove before (Neosis recommended but LR Studio do it too now).

Depending of the mesh you remove you can have a hole under it (especially removing panties) so you might know how replace body and else too.

Thanks for the link.

But I was pretty sure there was in this site a software to remove easily at least stockings and shoes, but I can't find it anymore (probably was LR studio!?)

yes, lr photo studio, you know if you ask this question around maybe almost a year ago, there will long descrip about using noesis, polygon tool, for amateur like me it quiet like pain in ass

But I am still far from being called an amateur. To be a modder is too tough for me maybe.  :-/  I'll try to read some tutorials if I'll find them. 

Well, I'll ask one last question for today, where can I find a jeans shirt no bra with panties like these for Shiranui Mai?

mmgcc4.jpg

Hum I remember KasumiLove made some recolors on these costumes you can find her on Zetaboards, Deviantart or FreeStepDodge (but I think she's mostly active on Zeta and Deviantart).

If you want it for Mai, just use Timmy Transformer Tool to convert a costume from a girl to another girl ;)

Yes this pack is by KasumiLoves but Mai is missing, never released from ages, well than maybe it's time to try that tool!  :P  Thank you!

EDIT: I'm touching myself... I mean... I'm touched, Timmy Transformer Tool works perfectly. I'm so glad.
anyways if I have a question about this software. where can I post it to solve it?

ONLY for Marie Rose HLOD but you can use Timmy Transformer Tool for the other girls

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58277-doa5lr-shibari-marie-h-lod

I'm trying to make all girls pack, but I have some issues with a couple of characters.  :-/

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I find these costumes?

attachicon.gifHonoka AMD Power.rar

attachicon.gifMarie Rose with piercing Nvidia Limited Edition.rar

Thank you anyway, but what I supposed to do with these DDS packs?

I'm not used to the modding world. I can handle a bit of some TMC and not much more.

TOPLESS CHEERLEADER PACK http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63544-doa5lr-another-slidable-mods-topless-cheerleader-bunny-bikini-and-flower-bikini/

Where can I find these costumes?

attachicon.gifHonoka AMD Power.rar

attachicon.gifMarie Rose with piercing Nvidia Limited Edition.rar

Thank you anyway, but what I supposed to do with these DDS packs?

I'm not used to the modding world. I can handle a bit of some TMC and not much more.

TOPLESS CHEERLEADER PACK http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63544-doa5lr-another-slidable-mods-topless-cheerleader-bunny-bikini-and-flower-bikini/

just use the original TMC files of Cheerleaders and change the textures with Texture Tools... is very simple... the rest is more complicated, but only swap some textures is the easiest part of modding DOA5LR. of course if you already have the textures. for me making your own textures or modify the textures is the most dificult, for example the last mods of Lola with the first COS of Marie...

Here you go.

I converted the .dds files to .TMC a while ago.

AutoLink ready.

Thanks sooooooo  much, can I know one more thing? how did you convert these costumes starting only from a stack of DSS files? have you a tutorial or something?

Thanks sooooooooooooo much again!  ^_^

Here you go.

I converted the .dds files to .TMC a while ago.

AutoLink ready.

Thanks sooooooo  much, can I know one more thing? how did you convert these costumes starting only from a stack of DSS files? have you a tutorial or something?

Thanks sooooooooooooo much again!  ^_^

I do not have a tutorial, but I can give you the basic rundown. 

Both these costumes are recolored versions of existing costumes.

I used Lnk_Reshuffle to extract the original costume files (costume and hair .TMC).

Then I used Texture Tool to open the original costume TMC and replaced the relevant dds files with the recolored dds (.TMC files contain .dds files basically)

Lastly you simply save the TMC and do the same for the hair one.

Lnk_Reshuffle

- DLlink: http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/pQRG1YDe/file.html (lnk_reshuffle 5. 10 (2017/01/17))

- Extract to your DOA5 folder (or anywhere)

- Inside the lrs-5.10 folder is another folder named doa++-0.2.12, open it and rename the dInput8.dll to lnk_reshuffle.dll

- Place the lnk_reshuffle.dll inside your DOA5 folder (it must be in the same folder as game.exe)

- Launch lnk_reshuffle by clicking start.

- It will ask you for the location of game.exe.

- Under Costume Browser tab you have a drop-down list of all the characters, simply select MARIE (for example)

- Under Slot List you see all the costumes currently in the game for Marie. (Use your mouse wheel to scroll up and down the list)

- Select the costume you want (to know this find the slot number while in-game)(I don't know the number of the original costume)

- Say the costume you want is in slot 01 (example), so select slot 01 under the Costume tab.

- Next you see MARIE_COS_001.TMC (select that)

- At the right-hand side of the program window you will find a section titled Extract.

- Simply click the extract button.

- Go to the lrs-5.10 folder, then the out folder, and inside you will find the extracted TMC file.

lnk_reshuffle can do much more than simply extract files.

You can add costumes to the game so that they appear in the costume selection list, rather than the way AutoLink does it.

If you want to do this, I'm sure there are tutorials on that.

Texture Tool

- DLlink: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=282791

Now to know which files inside a TMC you need to replace, I had two instances of Texture Tool open.

One with the original TMC and another also with the original TMC but I imported the .dds files so I could view and compare them. (You need a TMC file open to be able to import .dds it seems)(There probably is a .dds viewer tool out there but this method worked fine for me)

So I simply compared the files and then swapped the originals with the recolored ones.

- Open up texture tool (does not matter where it is located)

- Click Open and find the TMC you want to open.

- Now you see all the textures (dds) that the TMC contains.

If you want to add textures (to view them for example, you can use Add/Move and the file will appear at the bottom of the list in green (I believe))

If you want to swap textures, as in actually replace the originals, select the relevant file and right click > select swap > select your file.

That's the best I can do at explaining it.

I hope it helps

Both these costumes are recolored versions of existing costumes.

I used Lnk_Reshuffle to extract the original costume files (costume and hair .TMC).

Good! I never used Lnk_reshuffle , I'll try for sure, thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

In this post you can find hair for Christie + costume for Rachel  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66650-doa5lr-mixed-mods-clothes-from-casual-to-sexy-new-mila-red-seethrough-skirt-still-on-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=1667310

then use "ABC Transformer 2"  and make the same outfit for the others gals, but the hair like that is only for christie

if you can't do it, let me know (I tried MAI and crush the game as many others conversions of her, but for the others should works fine)

In this post you can find hair for Christie + costume for Rachel  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66650-doa5lr-mixed-mods-clothes-from-casual-to-sexy-new-mila-red-seethrough-skirt-still-on-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=1667310

then use "ABC Transformer 2"  and make the same outfit for the others gals, but the hair like that is only for christie

if you can't do it, let me know (I tried MAI and crush the game as many others conversions of her, but for the others should works fine)

Awesome ty so much alright I'll give ABC Transformer 2 a try for sure Funny B has a ton of sexy outfits that would look amazing in story mode

• 4 weeks later...

Are there some mods out there to change the "sheer when wet" costumes to NOT have bras underneath.  I'd like them to be normal until wet, when the nips will be revealed!!

Man, I would love to try modding myself, but it's so hard when you have a full time job, a wife and a baby at home.  No time for ANY DAMN THING!  I play the game for an hour when the baby is sleeping.  Just setting up the HDM mod took weeks!  And I just got 5 flashing yellow lights on my new i7 Steam Machine!  So sad.  Thankfully I got it working, but from what I read online it probably won't last.  Looks like I can't turn it off, ever!