[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

I've looked through this thread and can't find info on whether I can transfer clothes from a model with a costume to a nude model.

I've got a Honoka model (modded) with larger, wider spaced breasts and would like to add some costumes to that body.

Any chance of that being possible?

I don't think I can use the DOA5LR Character Transformer Tool as that one already comes with fixed body types for the main models.

I've tried to make a swap but I end up with the regular body or the unchanged modded model body without clothes.

Sorry if I've missed how this can be done.

lovislikefire

Where is she? :D Release her please.

making a pack for her with multiple costumes and hair styles. will release when pack is done. not sure when that will be because I'm currently distracted by sfv. here are some more costumes I made so far.

not found of this one, but its based on some card game image of her or something

also updated her hair to have some pink in it

Yes sir! :wub: I wait. Too kind. Thanks.

Look at DOA Paradise using the ppsspp emulator, maybe you can find something interresting of her using bra and panty colours.

started playing around with animated textures for Rio. forgive my crappy gif making skills

Q63D5J.gif

Has anyone seen any downloadable BBW/chubby mods? The closest I found was a cheat engine table but you have to manually edit the values every time, it's not practical at all

Would love something like this in TMC or DLC form

niLcl2u.jpg

Again I'm not looking for the "mod" above (it's not even a mod) - I just want some fat girls in DOA ^_^

Hey Cyric !

Nice to see you still around Loverslab !

There're not a lot of pubic hair but you can find a complete one in NiteGuardian thread yes : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57690-doa5lr-complete-nude-remix-update-20/

And a recent one for Honoka using half pubic hair with Lethal LOD mod : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58373-doa5lr-honoka-uhlod-remix/

Your work are missing :(

• 2 weeks later...

making a pack for her with multiple costumes and hair styles. will release when pack is done. not sure when that will be because I'm currently distracted by sfv. here are some more costumes I made so far.

not found of this one, but its based on some card game image of her or something

Look at DOA Paradise using the ppsspp emulator, maybe you can find something interresting of her using bra and panty colours.

started playing around with animated textures for Rio. forgive my crappy gif making skills

Q63D5J.gif

Can someone please point me in the direction of a pubic hair mod for the DoA5 girls? I am a bit bored of the bald look :)

NiteGuardian's Complete Nude Remix has a texture pack with pubes and non-pubes versions.

Thanks. I can use those. Thanks to NiteGuardian too.

@ bbbmods:

I REALLY love that outfit, I see a lot of potential for the Fighter Force or Tamiki Wakaki outfits to get this kind of makeover, if you share how you did it or make them yourself.

@ Cyric:

Glad to see you around again, your welcome and those Texures are open-source to anyone modding, made by my efforts to remix work done by others, if you want the PSD files that have all skins and pubic hair on separate layers for further customization I will PM you that too.

(Sorry everyone that PM offer is not an open invite, only select people have access to it that have proven to be very active Modders)

@ Everyone:

I am sorry I went quiet again but I have no updates for now, I am learning to make mesh edits from scratch for completely original works by me and I am waiting for the new female to drop before I update my nude Remix to see if I can have her nude within a couple of days of her release.

As of the time of this post the DOA5LR base game and most of the DLCs on Steam are 50% off for the next 24-ish hours.
Also by any reported dates I can find the new Character Naotora Li will come out at the same time this sale is over, reported prices vary so don't quote me on this, but most seem to say she will be 19.99 USD.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a pubic hair mod for the DoA5 girls? I am a bit bored of the bald look :)

NiteGuardian's Complete Nude Remix has a texture pack with pubes and non-pubes versions.

@ bbbmods:

I REALLY love that outfit, I see a lot of potential for the Fighter Force or Tamiki Wakaki outfits to get this kind of makeover, if you share how you did it or make them yourself.

@ Cyric:

Glad to see you around again, your welcome and those Texures are open-source to anyone modding, made by my efforts to remix work done by others, if you want the PSD files that have all skins and pubic hair on separate layers for further customization I will PM you that too.

(Sorry everyone that PM offer is not an open invite, only select people have access to it that have proven to be very active Modders)

@ Everyone:

I am sorry I went quiet again but I have no updates for now, I am learning to make mesh edits from scratch for completely original works by me and I am waiting for the new female to drop before I update my nude Remix to see if I can have her nude within a couple of days of her release.

As of the time of this post the DOA5LR base game and most of the DLCs on Steam are 50% off for the next 24-ish hours.

Also by any reported dates I can find the new Character Naotora Li will come out at the same time this sale is over, reported prices vary so don't quote me on this, but most seem to say she will be 19.99 USD.

Thanks

getting animated textures to work, you need ZACK_DLC_001 because its the only one that has animated textures. using the object tool, you need to transfer the material of wgt_body_0 to the mesh you want animated, by right clicking it and selecting get material.

the texture will start moving vertically after that. but if you want it to go a specific path, like in the rio writing, you need to change the uv so its vertically straight. so I take the uv of the R (which is in the shape of an R by default) and bend it so its in a straight line, so as the texture animates, it starts following the path of the R

didn't do that much testing with it, but some restrictions I noticed so far is that is doesn't work on meshes with 4 textures (even if you change it) and doesn't seem to work on nyotengu for some reason.

Hey Cyric !

Nice to see you still around Loverslab !

There're not a lot of pubic hair but you can find a complete one in NiteGuardian thread yes : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57690-doa5lr-complete-nude-remix-update-20/

And a recent one for Honoka using half pubic hair with Lethal LOD mod : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58373-doa5lr-honoka-uhlod-remix/

Your work are missing :(

Thanks LGMODS. Even though I think DoA5 is a great game, I got a bit bored of it, which is why I havent made anything for a while.

@ Cyric:

Thanks NiteGuardian. If you could send me the PSD files, I would appreciate it. I may use them if I make any other stuff in the future.

Q63D5J.gif

@ bbbmods:

@ Cyric:

@ Everyone:

Relax dude. We wait.

New official DLC Released.

89HANHg.gif

I wanted to ask for something since the game came out, but i decided to give it some time.

Did anyone made a downloadable version from Marie's Venus Bikini mod with her original breasts?

you mean this?

attachicon.gifMarie venus.rar

Not really. I mean this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwmH3Qj518E or this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-040116-converter-v046-transformer-v027-added-naotora/page-28?hl=venus&do=findComment&comment=1489059

I wanted to ask for something since the game came out, but i decided to give it some time.

Did anyone made a downloadable version from Marie's Venus Bikini mod with her original breasts?

you mean this?

attachicon.gifMarie venus.rar

Not really. I mean this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwmH3Qj518E or this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-040116-converter-v046-transformer-v027-added-naotora/page-28?hl=venus&do=findComment&comment=1489059

This is the Lisa's Arthemis not Venus.

post-806278-0-10824400-1459679130_thumb.png