[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

I wanted to ask for something since the game came out, but i decided to give it some time.

Did anyone made a downloadable version from Marie's Venus Bikini mod with her original breasts?

you mean this?

attachicon.gifMarie venus.rar

Not really. I mean this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwmH3Qj518E or this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-040116-converter-v046-transformer-v027-added-naotora/page-28?hl=venus&do=findComment&comment=1489059

This is the Lisa's Arthemis not Venus.

attachicon.gifLISA_Arthemis.png

I know, but most people even the owners from "Lisa's Arthemis to Marie mod" call it Venus. They call it Venus on DOAX3 forums too.

I suppose if you ignore the feathers it's more similar to the DOAX1 Venus than the Fortune or the DOAX2 Venus, but that's still pretty tenuous lol. Helenas Godfather is actually closer to my eye, but then you have to ignore the jewels/seashells thing hahaha... and all that assumes anyone on the DOAX3 board is actually old enough to have played DOAX1.

By which I presume you mean pubic hair? Lol, I don't think a bald head mod exists, though you can make one yourself by messing up in the dlc tool....

In all seriousness NiteGuardian's nude remix here has what you want, but I'm not sure he's updated to include Naotora just yet.

making a pack for her with multiple costumes and hair styles. will release when pack is done. not sure when that will be because I'm currently distracted by sfv. here are some more costumes I made so far.

Can you send me the TMC files? Now it's possible to use Autolink mod to import whatever we want on the game. Cheers ;)

making a pack for her with multiple costumes and hair styles. will release when pack is done. not sure when that will be because I'm currently distracted by sfv. here are some more costumes I made so far.

Can you send me the TMC files? Now it's possible to use Autolink mod to import whatever we want on the game. Cheers ;)

there's still costumes I plan to make. If I release what I have now, I will feel less motivated to do the other costumes since I don't want to keep updating the same pack

there's still costumes I plan to make. If I release what I have now, I will feel less motivated to do the other costumes since I don't want to keep updating the same pack

Don´t worry, i will wait then.

Now i'm enjoying the AutoLink here first :D

I was just wondering, does a mod pack exist that gives all the girls the venus and fortune bathing suits? I've seen seperate ones for some characters occasionally, but it would be great if there was a pack that adds them to all the girls. I kinda want them in doa5 after seeing them in doax3 a lot.

b36V2Mx.jpg

ui6FO1B.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

i'm looking for a mod to add a black babymetal costume and black baby metal hair and make up to marie rose

i found one just with textures and the need of umod

i have no idea how to work with that.

i can't post links right now, because my account is to new :(

but here is an image:

post-1184164-0-98945400-1462151866_thumb.jpg

Don´t worry, i will wait then.

Now i'm enjoying the AutoLink here first :D

Decided to retire from modding, here is what I had finished

sNmHaTu.jpg

Note -

- Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher is required for this pack

- Save state and raw files are provided if you wish to use only some of the costumes, or add your own

- You may make your own mod of this character, use any of these mods or parts of it however you like to make any other mod

(except no nudes of this character please)

- Included are some images of the costume I didn't get around to completing. feel free to complete them

Instructions

1. With Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher, add the 2 hair styles to mila

(note - if you have other custom hairs for mila, the pack must be opened and hair numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)

2. With Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher, add the face to mila

(note - if you have other custom faces for mila, the pack must be opened and face numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)

3. Copy folder 420698 to the dlc folder, and add that entry into the ini file.

download -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dyf9xng0lqab3du/rio.7z

Hello.

i'm looking for a mod to add a black babymetal costume and black baby metal hair and make up to marie rose

but here is an image:

Maybe using Autolink if you have all files needed for that mod (TMC/TMCL).

Hello.

but here is an image:

Maybe using Autolink if you have all files needed for that mod (TMC/TMCL).

with tmc and tmcl i would just use the dlctool.

but that mod just had png texture files. :(

lets see if i can link now

Need help finding a mod? There are a few things you need to remember before posting in this topic.

1. Describe the mod your looking for in detail or provide a screenshot example of what you are looking for
  2. Use Spoiler tags when posting large images
  3. No Lolicon requests (Marie and Honoka are 18 aged, you decide if it's right in your country)
  4. Please, don't open a new request thread
  5. We will not help with pirated games

Reference Threads:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/

If you don't know what you can link on this thread you must read this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49213-is-it-okay-to-share-these-mods-here/?p=1234961

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First request as example:

Hi,

Where can find Tina Topless Police?

attachicon.gifpost-781025-0-40551300-1436126577.jpg

Tina Topless Cowgirl are from here  http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4846663-1-1.html  by tantrave, but can't find Police mod.

Thanks in advance

It looks like the Topless cowgirl is down on Mega. Shame since this is the first I've seen it :(. Anybody have it to share?