This looks like it could be great although my attempts at making something human looking with the sliders isn't going so well. Maybe it's some settings in my game but the basic body supplied by the mod looks terrible. Any chance you could release a version or two that has been matched roughly to an existing body like UNP or CBBE for the poor unskilled people out there.

Short answer: no.

If you can't craft something you like, then this mod really isn't meant for you. The idea behind it is to customize/tweak a shape to get what you want because it currently doesn't exist. 

Other thing you can do is share preset files that other people make.

This looks like it could be great although my attempts at making something human looking with the sliders isn't going so well. Maybe it's some settings in my game but the basic body supplied by the mod looks terrible. Any chance you could release a version or two that has been matched roughly to an existing body like UNP or CBBE for the poor unskilled people out there.

Short answer: no.

If you can't craft something you like, then this mod really isn't meant for you. The idea behind it is to customize/tweak a shape to get what you want because it currently doesn't exist. 

Other thing you can do is share preset files that other people make.

Fair enough, no problem. I take it you need to make or use a separate race mod so the mesh isn't used by all the games NPC's.

Fair enough, no problem. I take it you need to make or use a separate race mod so the mesh isn't used by all the games NPC's.

The default is PC-only.

NPC's require an add-on function from Expired's RaceMenu updates. Where basically you define a JSON preset file for NPC's to randomly generate "presets" from.

• 1 month later...

So.. As far as Squashy can glean from reading this entire thread is; a. the body mesh is done.  b. it requires UNP textures.  c. you use the 'body scales' sliders to morph the body?  d. it doesn't work with 'BodySlide'..yet..

As Squashy saw in the posts, it appears *ousnius* is , at least partially, involved.. could there be a "Citrus (only) BodySlide Tool" soon(er or later) ? So that there can be an 'in-game-in-RaceMenu' morphing-tool ?

Squashy has been waiting so long for the Citrus body to go with the Citrus Head..that he almost..nearly..just about..tried to learn something..anything, about making a mod for hisself..But, ran away screaming the first time he actually got the Creation Kit to open!! 

So, thanks for all your hard work, blabba ..you rock!!

PS: Squashy is dling the file as he types and will proceed to blow up his brand new machine, trying to make it work the way he thinks it should..maybe, probably, who knows! default_biggrin.png

In-game Racemenu morphing already exists.

As a side note, I just finished finals and find myself with close to a month of free time, other than doing some work for my version of the nif plugin tool, actually expect some updates to the body (probably just some new morphs and stuff, maybe bugfixing with seams if still necessary etc....)

Again thanks for all who continue to support and give detailed feedback!

In-game Racemenu morphing already exists.

OK, so, since Squashy posted, he has had an opportunity to make a body with the Citrus mesh.  When in RaceMenu, he found a Sliderset at the end of the list called "Citrus", it contained sliders for breasts and buttocks.  Is this the extent of the sliderset that will be available, or is Squashy STILL missing something? 

I have a question.  Can I just copy unp body meshes, say UNPB for example to the CITRUS meshes folder replacing the existing meshes and use the CITRUS sliders for the UNPB body in game?  I just want to understand this mod because I really love it so far.

No you can't :/

The sliders only work with the included body.

I have a question.  Can I just copy unp body meshes, say UNPB for example to the CITRUS meshes folder replacing the existing meshes and use the CITRUS sliders for the UNPB body in game?  I just want to understand this mod because I really love it so far.

No you can't :/

The sliders only work with the included body.

I see thanks for letting me know.  I was curious thats all.

Still going to use this mod, thank you for this beautiful mod. :)

Maxscript tools work on any version of 3dsmax unless otherwise stated.

Plugins only work on specified versions of 3dsmax.

The reason why citrus takes so long is that I'm writing my own tools to help speed up my work instead of just doing things manually. I will release said tools when I finish them.

Maxscript tools work on any version of 3dsmax unless otherwise stated.

Plugins only work on specified versions of 3dsmax.

The reason why citrus takes so long is that I'm writing my own tools to help speed up my work instead of just doing things manually. I will release said tools when I finish them.

Oh I see, I'm glad you are working on improving on  the maxscript tool and CITRUS. 

I don't have a gaming, modding functional computer, as I need to build me one that is good for that and more right now..  Your mod inspired me with great ideas for my custom body mesh and I would love to use that tool for my mesh as well as CITRUS. I'm planning on creating my mesh from scratch on 3ds Max 2015 with Mudbox, create additional sliders for bodyslide plus some custom xmls files to add to presets.  Which is trivial at best.  Even though I'm a beginner, I'm doing my best to understand the software by looking through tutorials and tips.  Hopefully one day when I get started on it hopefully next year I might ask for your advice through pm.

I do understand how complicating a body mesh like CITRUS can be to get the scripts and everything to work properly especially getting your custom sliders to work as well.  I have plenty of time to wait on the CITRUS update.  You can take your time on this amazing body.

• 1 month later...

Doesn't work for me, sliders don't do nothing, I'm guessing it's an skeleton related issue, since the other requirement is RM, and the sliders are showing. I just downloaded the lastest version of XPMSE and still nothing. Help would be appreciated. 

I'm having this issue. I know this post is really old, and I hate to necro, but I've tried everything. None of the Citrus sliders do anything and I really want to try this body.

I saw urielmanx7's other post saying that he fixed it, but that solution didn't work for me. (He said he reinstalled racemenu.)

I'm using mod organizer, I have SKSE 1.7.3, I just downloaded the latest RaceMenu (3.4.5), and XPMSE (3.75). I'm trying to use the Ningheim race with it, so I moved the .nif files to replace Ningheim's, then I copied the body.xml, citrusbody and hands.tri files to be beside the .nifs, and to be in 3 different locations, one being meshes->actors->character->characters, one being the same but instead of the last "characters" it's "Ningheim" (Seeing as those folders seem to be the same, other than name.), and one right next to the .nif files.

I put the .esp that comes with citrus all the way at the bottom of my load order, just to make sure it wasnt that.

According to mod organizer, nothing is overwriting anything from citrus. I guess I should say I have Citrus 5.02

I also tried putting Netimmerse override thing before racemenu, and after it (So racemenu would overwrite it, or it would overwrite racemenu) neither worked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod seems very cool for the future, however I believe I read somewhere that it only works in RM and not in Bodyslide? There's one inherent issue that immediately comes to mind. When modifying sliders in RaceMenu as far as I know there's no way to rotate your PC around so you can look at them from different angles. This especially hurts any slider adjustments that need to be made for the back as you're operating blind and have to exit showracemenu then reenter every time you get something wrong. It's especially bad for people like me who are already quite poor at sliders but refuse to be satisfied with other people's presets :P

This mod seems very cool for the future, however I believe I read somewhere that it only works in RM and not in Bodyslide? There's one inherent issue that immediately comes to mind. When modifying sliders in RaceMenu as far as I know there's no way to rotate your PC around so you can look at them from different angles. This especially hurts any slider adjustments that need to be made for the back as you're operating blind and have to exit showracemenu then reenter every time you get something wrong. It's especially bad for people like me who are already quite poor at sliders but refuse to be satisfied with other people's presets :P

You do have a camera tab.

This mod seems very cool for the future, however I believe I read somewhere that it only works in RM and not in Bodyslide? There's one inherent issue that immediately comes to mind. When modifying sliders in RaceMenu as far as I know there's no way to rotate your PC around so you can look at them from different angles. This especially hurts any slider adjustments that need to be made for the back as you're operating blind and have to exit showracemenu then reenter every time you get something wrong. It's especially bad for people like me who are already quite poor at sliders but refuse to be satisfied with other people's presets tongue.png

You do have a camera tab.

I just failed to notice it after all this time.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've a few qustions:

1. Can you use this to set the female shape in game while playing as a male?
  2. Can you save and load your slider configurations to make starting a new game easier?
  3. I have a custom body I've been struggling to port from Oblivion, what would be the easiest way to get that body into CITRUS?
  4. I have a bunch of CBBE armor/clothing, how much time would it take to convert each outfit for use by CITRUS?
  5. What is HDT PE and HDT SMP, and when will you have full HDT support?
  6. How far along to having all the basic, important, features in CITRUS fully implemented are you?
  • 1 month later...

Ok I'm having a really hard time getting this right. I'm using the replacer version and mod organizer, so in the left panel Citrus heads and body are on the top layer of everything. When the girls are clothed they look fine, normal UNP body shapes... but as soon as they are naked.... this happens lol.

72pdgoO.jpg

My best guess is its a weight issue? maybe by default everyone is set to 0 or something and they all turn to skeletor when naked. what am I missing here?

• 5 weeks later...