Immersion Mods

Deadly Reflex makes melee combat more realistic and gory, newest version includes weapon throwing and kicks.

Duke Patricks Combat Archery makes archery much more realistic and fun.

Duke Patricks Basic hypothermia major immersion mod, click the link for details.

Immersive Interiors allows you to look out windows.

Cyrodiil NPCs Remodeling Project overhauls npc clothes and inventories with immersion in mind rather than slutty or stylish. The mods on nexus but its massive and broken into many parts so just check the creator's profile

Vim and Vigor Advanced is essentially a role-player's "realism" mod. It is designed to simulate the need for food, water and sleep

COBL you probably already know what it is.

All Natural is best weather mod out there.

ROM overhaul an OOO inspired overhaul with a focus on immersion and stealth but I'm not a fan of the melee combat system it uses.

Nehrim Total conversion takes inspiration from Gothic and OOO and is much more role-player and immersionist friendly then vanilla oblivion; but you'll still want to add some mods to it.

Mine are:

Put in it's plays: Enhanced GrabbingLet's you fully decorate your house the way you want.

TNR one of the gamg: one of the gang When you wear one of your enemy clothes you can use it as a disguise. Do not talk to them that blow your disguise or if you take it off.

Skooma Deals: Skooma Deals You can be real dealer in skooma, if you make someone addicted let him or her sell your stuff for you.

Complete Gardening: Complete Gardening Allows you to plant real plants anywhere in your garden. And create a great looking garden.

I really like

Persuasion Overhaul OBSE http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12367 it replaces the persuasion mini-game... allowing you to interact with an NPC in a way you think your character might without going through the admire-boast-joke-coerce wheel all time.

Personality Idles 4 http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14280 (just make sure you use noPC version or else it can upset lovers in my experience) It make the NPCs use a lot of neat animation, some even during dialogue, I like the beggars and priests... plus the NPCs waving at you when you get famous is chuckle worthy.

and I just started playing with Unique Landscapes Compilation OMOD http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19370 very beautiful modification of Cyrodiil, its fun to explore again after playing the game.... um so many times... just remember to look for landscape patches for your favorite house/castle such as Frostcrag reborn etc.

QQuix - Rock rock rock your ship - Makes ships on the water rock back and forth.

Really Immersive Messages - It changes all messages into the first person, re-writes many to make them more informative, removes annoying messages such as "Loading Area...", and changes all the skill and attribute descriptions to the first person.

Fatigue Effects - Another "Hunger/thirst/sleep" mod, but all of it is modular. You can turn off hunger/sleep/fatigue stuff, or edit them, or whatever you want.

Ranokoas Realistic Item Prices - Makes item prices/pricing more, well, realistic.

Portable Campsite - Adds camping equipment(bedroll, tent, fire, ect) that you can use to set up a campsite for when your in the wild.

See you Sleep - When you go to a bed and select it, it will now show your character getting into bed. You then select it again to sleep normally. When your done sleeping, you'll see your character get out of bed. Also, see the See you Sleep Patch Compilation, for patches for various house mods and other things.

Get Wet - When it rains, or when you get out of a lake, it will show water dripping off your character.

Reneers Rain Mod - Haven't actually used this one yet, but a friend recommended it to me. Seems like it removes rain when your standing under an object.

you tried Basic Primary Needs? it dos pretty much the same thing as vim and vigor' date=' I don't know if it will work but worth a shot anyway.

[/quote']

That mod doesn't work for me so I use Survival Suite HTS instead. I had to make it compatible with Better Cities but it's worth it because you can fill waterskins in wells and you get messages about your current state.

Guest Donkey

no and yes. no if you just installed of the bat. and yes you need to download separate skeleton to make them compatible, you will have to search on tesnexus for it.

I use DR 5' date=' is 6 much better?

[/quote']

Never played with DR5...  DR6 is still in beta so you can have weird errors also the code doesn't seem to work very well for low level characters, seems to hang a bunch at low lvl not sure why. However its a blast with advanced heroes, has kicks, headbutts and amazing spell effects. My favorite is lighting spells blasting a foe right out of his boots... it literally leaves the NPCs boots smoking on the ground where they stood... Finger-Of-The-Mountain has never been so much fun.

no and yes. no if you just installed of the bat. and yes you need to download separate skeleton to make them compatible' date=' you will have to search on tesnexus for it.

[/quote']

haha thanks! i know about the BBB compatibility issue :D so it defintely doesn't conflict with lovers otherwise :D

kk sorry to be a bother but this question is open for anyone:

does respawning mods conflict with the DR6

I had a respawn mod for DR-5 once and when i killed a guy with the arrow thingy and they respawned.IT WAS NOT PRETTY.IMAGINE THE BLEEDING GUY MOVING AROUND STATICLY AND MAKING THAT DYING NOISE CONSTANTLY :o then again it was a good laugh :D

Two small additions:

Inebriation Makes you drunk when you drink alcohol. Trying to move around with double vision can be fun. ^^ Drink too much and you start hallucinating.

Pubic Hair Growth Mod OK, this might not fit the Non Adult Mod category but it's still one of my favourite mods. ^^ As the name suggests it simulates the growth of pubic hair for female characters (player only). Use a knife if you need to shave. Only problem is that it will use the tail slot for your character.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just released two days ago on Shy and now in it's second and (according to the author) final version:

Sitdown v0.0.2

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups25213.jpg

Simple but very nice imo.

Lets your character sit on the ground with the \".\" (period) key. 3 different poses for male and female which are chosen randomly plus support for companions and followers.

I was so disappointed when did not found pose mod similar to "The Groovatron" for Fallout 3, where you can asign any pose or animation to any key.

Thanks. Just what I needed! Also looks like new 003 version - http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups25606.zip

Just released two days ago on Shy and now in it's second and (according to the author) final version:

Sitdown v0.0.2

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups25213.jpg

Simple but very nice imo.

Lets your character sit on the ground with the \".\" (period) key. 3 different poses for male and female which are chosen randomly plus support for companions and followers.

I was so disappointed when did not found pose mod similar to "The Groovatron" for Fallout 3' date=' where you can asign any pose or animation to any key.

Thanks. Just what I needed! Also looks like new 003 version - http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups25606.zip

[/quote']

Might I suggest pose compendium: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35753

It requires pluggy, but somehow the .omod doesn't recognise pluggy. I installed the mod manually, and asside from the occasional crash and (sometimes) needing to use the given item multiple times, it works like a charm.

However, make sure you save before you use the item, because of the infrequent crashes.

This mod has 500+ poses, and you can scroll through them with the numpad. I also suggest changing the ini file a bit, just so it uses 8 and 2, instead of 9 and 3 to scroll through pose-groups. (key-numbers are noted in the ini, don't worry)

Hope this helps,

Hitman69