Gross obnoxious 3D growing hair + Only monks can heal + Additive whipmarks, UNP

Please, if you could only modify this mod (gross as it is) with some MCM settings.  We need razors so that my girl, or sometimes guy, has to eat, bath, shave, masturbate, and sleep at a minimum before being the dragonborn.  Sometimes get out of a collar, or oh wow the chastity belt.  Which by the way keeps her from shaving her hairy ass.  The guy of course doesn't really care if he is hairy and ugly.  Okay, gross but in the spirit of this great site--please!!!!!

Please, if you could only modify this mod (gross as it is) with some MCM settings.  We need razors so that my girl, or sometimes guy, has to eat, bath, shave, masturbate, and sleep at a minimum before being the dragonborn.  Sometimes get out of a collar, or oh wow the chastity belt.  Which by the way keeps her from shaving her hairy ass.  The guy of course doesn't really care if he is hairy and ugly.  Okay, gross but in the spirit of this great site--please!!!!!

Alchemists can shave you already, what do you need MCM for?

You are right that they shave you and I like that option as well: my suggestion/request was only so that to expand role playing of how a character might approach survival in Skyrim.  My character can get water in a stream if she has to, she can bath in the stream, she squats to pee, and can build a fire.  I really, really like the idea of her hair growing out and her having to shave it.  A trip to the alchemist is more like a quest.  Which would be cool if she had to go to the alchemist and make a deal or quest to get a razor.  Let me say with all emphasis that I know when people make comments to those that like to mod, that we can say something so easy that is so hard.  So hopefully read this if nothing else:  I really think it is neat that you have made the hair growth and I will play it a bit, but if I could control it a little better it would be a staple mod for me cause it is sooooo cool.  So thank you for posting the mod. 

You are right that they shave you and I like that option as well: my suggestion/request was only so that to expand role playing of how a character might approach survival in Skyrim.  My character can get water in a stream if she has to, she can bath in the stream, she squats to pee, and can build a fire.  I really, really like the idea of her hair growing out and her having to shave it.  A trip to the alchemist is more like a quest.  Which would be cool if she had to go to the alchemist and make a deal or quest to get a razor.  Let me say with all emphasis that I know when people make comments to those that like to mod, that we can say something so easy that is so hard.  So hopefully read this if nothing else:  I really think it is neat that you have made the hair growth and I will play it a bit, but if I could control it a little better it would be a staple mod for me cause it is sooooo cool.  So thank you for posting the mod. 

Do you want craftable scissors?

Do you know how to turn it back into a BPA file after extracting it?

Loose files override .bsa as long as the directories are right.

You unpack all files, replace whatever files with yours and pack them into a new bsa with archive.exe from creation kit

• 2 weeks later...

I play all three of your listed mods which is off topic and didn't realize that until this mod.  You file also has you listed as born in the same year as my dad which is really cool to me.  Okay, sorry for that.  I do think someone should take this mod (brander also) and add it into one of the things that some mod like cursed loot adds to your character.  But i have been switching your mod off and on my third trimester character and simply love how ugly the combination makes her look.  Just wanted to thank you again for making the mods.

YAY I MAKE IT WORK! well when you use Alternative Start - then mod glithes , you need save cleaner tool . work for me THX FOR MOD! wait for addons

With this mod your char now qualifies for the ORC beauty contest :)

I play all three of your listed mods which is off topic and didn't realize that until this mod.  You file also has you listed as born in the same year as my dad which is really cool to me.  Okay, sorry for that.  I do think someone should take this mod (brander also) and add it into one of the things that some mod like cursed loot adds to your character.  But i have been switching your mod off and on my third trimester character and simply love how ugly the combination makes her look.  Just wanted to thank you again for making the mods.

Then there would be 10 pages of upset people in the cursed loot thread lol.

It would certainly have to be controlled as to how it could be applied.  I certainly bow to your superior knowledge on this.  I have played with it and currently have a pack mule that is a hairy gal.  You have to admit it would be similar to hitting one of the spider egg vaginal parasites.  I didn't know exactly what the mod did when I applied it to my game but have enjoyed playing with it.

YAY I MAKE IT WORK! well when you use Alternative Start - then mod glithes , you need save cleaner tool . work for me THX FOR MOD! wait for addons

With this mod your char now qualifies for the ORC beauty contest :)

Then there would be 10 pages of upset people in the cursed loot thread lol.

make versions with hairy pits/crotch only pls c: , im really bad modder , i know how delet stuff in NIFSKOPE , but....BSA PACK/UNPACK , its...bad for me... p.s sorry for bad eng :D

• 3 weeks later...

It's a good start. I'm kind of unsure about how the arm/leg hair and armpit hair look, it may actually be best just to go with some kind of texture replacer instead of a 3D model for a more believable look, as far as the arms, legs, and ass are concerned. Right now it kind of looks like a bunch of thick black thread has been glued all over the body, lol.

I'll be keeping an eye on this mod for the time being though, I've wanted to see a mod like this for a while now and this looks promising.

:D

post-145287-0-22083100-1439774059_thumb.jpeg

Guest Cheesebunny23

You can make the hair thinner by shrinking it to 1 pixel wide or by increasing texture size. Some are 4 pixel wide and the textures are 1024x512 now.

What would you do to make it more like fur?

• 2 weeks later...

You can make the hair thinner by shrinking it to 1 pixel wide or by increasing texture size. Some are 4 pixel wide and the textures are 1024x512 now.

What would you do to make it more like fur?

probably turn parts of khajit body mesh (where you want fur) into an armor 

if you want 3d fur, you need a mesh with like 8 times more polygons or more different textures than what's in this mod or else it'll look like copypasta patches of grass

I remember long ago I was looking for a mod like this, one that added in pubic hair growth, but eventually I gave up and never expected this to be created... Then you came along!

Thank you so much! 

I only wish the hair looked more realistic, but I suppose beggars cant be choosers haha

i simply drew some random squiggly lines since i got like 0 artistic skills

• 2 weeks later...