Never mind, proceed as usual. :)

Late Tomm? :D

Yes. Maybe another time. :blush:

Well, sooner or later somebody's gonna kick the hornet's nest again, I guess. Until then, modding intensifies :P

Never mind, proceed as usual. :)

Late Tomm? :D

Yes. Maybe another time. :blush:

Well, sooner or later somebody's gonna kick the hornet's nest again, I guess. Until then, modding intensifies :P

Don't worry pepertje.. we have plenty of R.A.I.D.. we can spray all those pesky hornets.. :D.

:D.. Long John..

However .. perhaps you might want that email in a PM if you feel the need to give it to Peperje. Don't want you to have problems trying to help someone.

No worries, I moved the conversation to PM already ;)

:D.. Long John..

However .. perhaps you might want that email in a PM if you feel the need to give it to Peperje. Don't want you to have problems trying to help someone.

No worries, I moved the conversation to PM already ;)

:).. I wasn't talking about him posting. I was worried about his email getting out in general public and getting slammed by spam.. This is your thread and of course you can talk about anything.. :P Especially someone willing to lend a hand.. :).. Even gave him a like :D

• 1 month later...

Now that I'm not paying college tuition, I can add some funds from my personal account, just in case anyone was wondering how the balance could go up to €200,-, it came from myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a friendly reminder that I'm still taking smaller commissions. If you have a little something you want to see in New Vegas, let me know! (I also have TTW, so if you want to see something in the Capital Wasteland, i can take care of that as well.)

I don't really see anything wrong with modding for fun or money. I do think it should certainly be for fun or as a learning experience. I've worked on several mods (some of which crashed and burned or never made it off the ground). But the ones I have made have gotten me some very helpful feedback and awesome comments. I wouldn't feel right asking for donations but that's just me. I would like to see a donate button on Steam mods though. With anything, if people see there is money to be made, they will probably make better mods.

But I'm getting off topic. Good luck with your modding and I hope some people donate to ya.