Download Windows 10 Option popped up

I completely agree with Richard Stallman:

Windows snoops on users, shackles users and, on mobiles, censors apps; it also has a universal back door that allows Microsoft to remotely impose software changes. Microsoft sabotages Windows users by showing security holes to the NSA before fixing them.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/may/22/malware-viruses-companies-preinstall

That's because of the thing that is between the chair and the keyboard. 

Honestly speaking, could we just get away from the NSA spying/espionage thing as this is getting old. Yes, there are backdoors OSes have. Yes, we can't really detect everything. No, we don't have to get all panicky for it.

Lets see integrated CLOUD VOICE and over spy programs no thanks unless its all optional and dont have use it so i can disable.

If i a locally install without a windows live account and dont have to deal with MS cloud or windows apps shop and rest of spyware i maybe upgrade but i doub i will.

I'm a gaming whore and use high end pc systems build almost every year new one but if spyware is integrade so much i suppect in windows 10 and dont get DX12 so be it, my privacy is MY OWN and i deside what i do with my PC and software no MS OR ANY FUCKING COMPANY HAVE SAY IN THIS PERIOD.

Dont tell me i already am then your dead wrong im way more secure then most are(and no not some TOR or others super encrypted safety crap i need for that, but i know how to stay in control and leave almost nothing on the internet.

Im amazed how many are in denial unbelievable.

No windows 10 for me before i have research it when it goes LIVE will take me while before i even install it.

i got the spyware in the last update running W7 pro 64bit no way I'm upgrading......i use my rig for gaming, this looks like a shopping OS built for moms.....new browser-i use Firefox,Cortina don't use ,no PC gamer would have Xbone rubbish on their PC (didn't you learn anything from GFWL) DX12 will only give performance increases on I7 and high end CPU's (the increase in performance will come from a faster CPU) W7 works and runs like a charm,best OS since W98SE.........besides something free has no value

i got the spyware in the last update running W7 pro 64bit no way I'm upgrading......i use my rig for gaming, this looks like a shopping OS built for moms.....new browser-i use Firefox,Cortina don't use ,no PC gamer would have Xbone rubbish on their PC (didn't you learn anything from GFWL) DX12 will only give performance increases on I7 and high end CPU's (the increase in performance will come from a faster CPU) W7 works and runs like a charm,best OS since W98SE.........besides something free has no value

I'm on fence also and i would remove/disbale cortina xbone crap also and NO WAY i want cloud integrated in my windows.

Local account or fuck MS i won't register an account.

Yeh dont need MS fucking app store windows live ext.

I use Waterfox and some special search engine plus blocker that block alot so im rather safe and private.

I have no registration anywhere like facefuck google or any social media no smarth phone.

If i can disable all im going for it i have a DX12 ready system but my privacy and how i fucking run my rig and windows is my business not micro"fucking"soft.

Have year to deside, plus gonne test it on my laptop see how it all works out.

Not gonna go anywhere near it. Mostly because it seems that Paint Tool SAI doesn't work on it at all and I'd rather burn Microsoft HQ than give up SAI. I'll keep Windows 7, thank you very much.

makes two of us.

Im not sure how the necro-posting rules are but. I built a PC without buying windows of any kind, all I did was download the trial/beta version of Windows 10 onto a friends PC then transfered it via thumbdrive to my built PC and booted it from there. As of 6/21/2015 I am using windows 10 without any issues regarding actual system specs.Windows 10 does not run well with a few of my games and It updates every week or so.

Games that have issues:

STALKER series

Mount And Blade series

Borderlands series

(I have tested about 13 games on it so far)

I have no idea if it causes issues with modding, editing or paint programs. I currently play Skyrim with 126 mods active (Of 255 DL) at once without conflicting and I use Mod Organizer/WryBash/TES5Edit/LOOT. I stopped using Nexus Manager because it was causing so many conflicts, not sure if that was windows or human related.

I will most likely get a update that breaks/limits windows 10 when it is finally released so it will make me pay for it.

(results may vary)

I would like to see the disclaimer for this so called free software. To me it seems to be a wolf is at my pc door telling me to let it in. Most of the software that i have see from Microsoft has been pay yearly for it, well most of it. I can see the next step may be to start charging yearly for the OS that we use.   (micro-transactions)