Lovers Bitch Gone Wild Help

First of all, I hate it when a mod forces me to do something during normal play. Lovers Bitch Gone Wild is an awesome mod but I hate how every 5 minutes my character is brought down to all fours because of lust, it breaks the flow of gameplay and is extremely annoying. Is there a way I can disable this?

You are talking about the "in heat" lust ? you can disable it in the in game menu ( the bag on Rena's table)

The dog and Player lust is part of the mod, frustrated dogs lose their Ability Points ....and without Ability Points you can not use the 3 Ability spells.

"every 5 minutes" ? I can travel with my Dogs a whole day ( or more) till I am forced on all fours. Only with "in heat" enabled Player lust raises quick.

Player lust you can only change with script changes.

Dog lust you can change by remove the xLoversBitchLustGMod "Lust Gain Mod" token in the esp ( creatures- Dogs and werewolfes in the xivilai Folder )

Or you can lower the lust

No xLoversBitchLustGMod "Lust Gain Mod" token  = Default lust ( 100)

xLoversBitchLustGMod "Lust Gain Mod" > 100 more lust 

xLoversBitchLustGMod "Lust Gain Mod" < 100 less lust ( xLoversBitchLustGMod "Lust Gain Mod"  10  .... very low Lust )

I said every 5 minutes because literally in 1 hour I was forced to all fours like 5 or 6 times, maybe a bit of an exaggeration but come on, when your playing video games a couple of hours can feel like minutes at times.

Anyway I'll disable "in heat" lust, hopefully that makes it better. Also, if you don't mind me adding another question to this topic, is there a way to bypass having to have sex with multiple separate dogs in order to do the quests?  20 separate dogs is a bit much in my opinion :P

find 10 different dogs/wolves for the Training quest (You get a  Doberman after you free Maera and you can buy 4 Dogs from Rena and you have two City Dogs in chorrol and you can fuck Meara's dog in the Basement.... on the way from Maera to Chorrol you will find at least 2 wolves. Or you use the "Call Wild Canine"spell  = 11 Dogs.

In each City are 2 or more Dogs ( 5 in Leyawiin) and if you walk  ( not fast travel ) you will find more than enough wolfes.

And you know:

After mounted by 50 unique Dogs, Rena sells two new Dogs and you gain new rank.

After mounted by 100 unique Dogs, Rena sells two new Dogs and you gain new rank.

So 20 different dogs/wolves are easy to find.

Yes 100 is is much....but I never had Problems to find wolfes ( my best Result with a new character: no fast travel, visited all towns, fuck all City and  Player dogs and wild wolfes and I had 100 different dogs/wolves as I reached Level 4 )

Edit: not tested console command

set xLoversBitchTraining.uniqueDogs to 20

No, you do not bother me. It's my mod so it's my job to help if anyone has any problems or questions.

Hope the console command worked , I never tried it...I like fucking dog and I don't want to miss a fuck :D

Edit: and you can post your questions in the LoversBitch thread.

• 6 months later...

Have you set one or two mount keys ? ( player and slave key )

You can still open the Menu with the mount key and change your key ?  shit + mount key . ( So the mount key works )

Does the key still works for the player ?

Have you tried  take the collar from the slave and give her/him the collar again ?

Is the slave broken ? !!! only broken slaves work. ( train slave till broken )

Have you tried set the key agin with consloe ?

If you ever lose your mount key, maybe a other Mod use the same key, so you can not choose a new key ( normally you can press shift and Mount key and the Bitch menu opens with your statistics " mounted by Dogs and times knotted and the buttom to choose/change the Mount key" )
You can use the console
Player.additem xx022C03 1
xx = the LoversBitch.esp load order ID
Then the choose-key-menu pops up and you can select your key and the slave key.

Or you have another Mods that use the same key.

• 1 month later...

Excuse me, I was wondering if there's a way to get my character to drop to all four due to high lust every few seconds or something. I assumed that the dog's lust influenced your lust so I set the city collie's lust gain token to 2400. Or is there a console command that changes how quickly my character gain lust? 

• 6 months later...

You have no key at the beginning !

You choose your key during the training quest.

I use the V key

Do the quests "Finding Maera Sirius" then you follow her home and do the "Bitch Training" quest. At the end of the training you choose the player and the slave "mount key"

If you want to change your key ( after the training quest) you press shift + your mount key, then you can choose a new key.

• 1 year later...

Purple = missing textures

Have you installed all 3 files ?

You need

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z

and

textures-all-Versions.7z

and

Version 1.51 BB fix3 esp and readme.7z

OR

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z

textures-all-Versions.7z

LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, 

I just installed this mod, and it looks awesome so far. I am at the Bitch Training part. I already equiped the Bitch Collar and go over to the german shepard. I wait for about 5 mins, but nothing happens. In the console it says "gShep not read". What does this mean? 

Any ideas how to fix this or a related thread? 

Thank you!

You NEVER equipe the Bitch Collar !!!! it is for your slaves !!!!! She told you that it is not for you, that you can buy it if you want a slave do the training !

Load a save before you enter the basement and try again.

Go down in the basement and talk to the women , follow her instructions.

• 1 year later...

So I get a Crash To Desktop when I get like halfway through the wolf cave to rescue what's her face. Everytime. Also, when I push my all fours button nothing happens. I can shift + key and it works (well the menu pops up and I can reset the key etc) Do I have to complete the wolf cave quest for all fours key and lust and everything to work? (Because Lust doesn't seem to be working, I enabled it with the sack on the table as well.) Also my wolves don't have dicks, (all the dogs do!) I can't find the required files anywhere. :(

• 3 months later...

Hello everybody I have some particular problem. The mod is goin quite well. Like the start bitching and every outside the wolf cave is no problem. The problem is inside the wolf cave exactly at the end when you re like entering the final room where she is just fucked by alpha. When I try to enter the cave the game crashes. When I try to load the save and leave the game crashes. As I said before the mod functions great everywhere else but the wolf cave seems a bit problematic any idea what went wrong? Im gonna add my mods configurations. Like the colliding mods are disabled but I dont know what the problem is now. I had the mod before instaled like year and so ago before my pc died so now I have some solid new notebook and everythin workin okay some minor bugs but I get rid of them by disablin some other mods but the wolf cave is pain cos without it I cant continue the quest,

my mods part 2.png

MY mods part.png

Don't know. There was someone who had the same problem... but I never heard if or how he fixed it. And I never had the crash in my game.

But your Load order is a mess.

DLCs in wrong order. Lovers Mods in wrong order.

You can not have Lovers mods below

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

And Lovers FSE ????  outdated and it comes without sound files, you can add sound files (without sound files it is a useless esp ) . But with LAPF it is outdated.

And read readme!!!! Readme in the Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack:

Pick one or the other:  (see folder to choose one or the other - see "description.txt" for explanation of what each plugin does)
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer

-----------------------------

See my yellow Link below , example load order.

After sorting your Mods start a new game!!! The bug can be in your old save!  If it works with a new game you can try your old save (but better use a new game/character )

You mean that when it s workin I should change the positions even when I try to do that the game didnt even start so I dont know where the main problem is. The main problem is that it took me about hour of testing to come with this positionin for the game to start and run without problem and the mods to be active. Most of the plugin you said I cant even find anywhere so problem is when they re not even here or there are no links to get them how do you even acquire them. Like I know that the plugins are mess a bit but when I try usin your positionin the game just doest even start.

Well most of the plugins can even be moved. Like the dlcs have higher priority. When I try to move them the mod manager tell me that I dont have permision for the action and simply do nothin and stay as it is. Yeah I can try to move one and run the game see what happens. I did it yesterday for about an hour and this is the final stage that the game is runnin and mods too. When I try to rearange the plugins with the order that it should be the game just wont start.

With the load order that you have, most of your lovers plugins aren't going to work right, if they even work at all.  

We have a recommended load order right here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

It is recommended because it works.

If your mod manager won't let you organize your mods, then you need to get a DIFFERENT mod manager.  

The likely reason you are probably crashing when trying to enter the wolf cave is that you are missing either something from the mod or missing something that the mod depends on.  An example would be if you were missing a texture or mesh.  Being as you are using NMM for a mod manager, that is most likely your culprit.  NMM can't install lovers mods for shit.  That is why no one here recommends NMM for a mod manager for Oblivion.  It doesn't work right.   Try TESMM, OBMM or Wrye Bash instead.

Uninstall at least half of your lovers mods.  Start small, with 5 or 6 lovers mods, get used to them and how they work and then add a few more and so on.  Some mods are meant to be played through once and then uninstalled.  Dumping every single LL mod into your game is pretty much a guaranteed way to have CTD's.  

Finally, stop installing multiple versions of things!  Pick one:

Lovers Magic or Lovers Magic - Japanese version.

LoversAdultplay or LoversAdultplayplusSSP (note: if you pick the ssp version, make sure you the voiceSSP version).

Plus the above duplicates that Fejeena mentioned above.

Archived