Lovers Bitch Gone Wild Help

Oh okay now I c. I think I understand now what Fejeena means by mess :D Okay my bad now I get it I try. Thx bro a lot. Im not a good modder so maybe it s a bit frustratin for yourself to help somebody like me. I really appreciate it. Thx a lot. I ll try to sort the plugins out a bit and let you guys know.

No worries.  We are happy to help, but unfortunately when you have that many mods and are using a suspect mod manager it creates a situation that it is difficult to help you very much.  If you start small and get the base mods working then you are much better off.  If you can't get the base mods working then do come and holler at us and we'll try to help you figure out why.

Oh after like tryin the mods now seems everythin okay so far. Thx guys it allowed me to transfer mods after disablin them. So my mod que is similar to what you have. I dont like some mods you have so I just didnt include them in my game. But it s workin great the stability is okay and I finaly was able to finishe the wolf cave quest so now I have alpha wolf as pet pal. Thx again guys you helped me a lot.

Read my yellow Link.

All you need .

Mod manager.

Load order

Example load order

And do what gregathit told you. (  Yes  I have not seen that you have double Mods 2x Loaver magic, 2x LoversAdultplay .  Delete the older versions )

This Link

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

More races.

Race Mods with esp? and you want to know the right load order.

See my yellow Link.

Use the BOSS masterslist txt, if you have downloaded a race Mod.

Or sort manually,  with self created Mods and downloaded Mod.

Tamago Mods

Lovers Mods

SetBody, Spell and pose Mods

RACE MODS (and hair and eye addons )

Some fix Mods ( Race enabler, Khajiit fix )

Better City Mods

BashedPatch ( if you use WyreBash)

LoversMB2.esp
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Or you want to add new races in a Mod? Then you keep the esp in the load order position you have now.

Archived