Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Is there any assurance that this doesn't record anything personal such as passes and usernames? Surely it would be too much for one person at loverslab to check all mods like these to protect peoples subscribing accounts. So we would only know if someone comes here claiming it allowed someone to steal their account?

:idea:

Is there any assurance that this doesn't record anything personal such as passes and usernames? Surely it would be too much for one person at loverslab to check all mods like these to protect peoples subscribing accounts. So we would only know if someone comes here claiming it allowed someone to steal their account?

If you use the manual install, these mods cannot and do not record anything at all. The installer only records things like where you installed it to and what component checkboxes you checked during install, and at any rate, the information collected by the installer never leaves the computer it is executed on, and is removed if/when you uninstall. The installer is made using Inno Setup, you can head over there for more info: http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

I would never try to steal anyone's account information, that would be unequivocally reprehensible.

:idea:

Password already gave you a good heads up on the manual install. Besides that, the only other thing I can offer is, look how old this thread is. Password has been working a long time on bringing sexy to STO and if something was fishy, it would have been noticed a while ago, which also would have resulted in administrative action here in the community.

I'm not flaming you, your concern is a valid one, but yes, this mod is trust worthy as long as you are downloading it from these provided links and not some unauthorized mirror. Once you leave LL, your satisfaction and security is no longer guaranteed.

Enjoy the space boobs :D

Update:

---------------

Version 2.1.3

---------------

New Mod:

• Zoomed Out Headshots mod:
    Zooms out most contact pop-ups with NPCs, so you can see more of them than just their heads and necks. May not work with some NPCs, but should work with most.

Changes:

• Fixes to resolve crashing issues after September 20 patch.

Update -- all the changes affect the installer and documentation only, no in-game changes. As such, there are no changes to the manual install package.

[As ususal, see first post for download.]

--------------

Version 2.1.4

--------------

Changes:

• The installer now attempts to autodetect your installation directory; though it still may fail, this should hopefully significantly reduce the number of installation issues.

• The "The" before "Star Trek Online Nude Mods" as seen in the "Programs & Features" list under Windows has been removed.

This should hopefully sort the mods next to Star Trek Online itself, rather than being confusingly elsewhere.

The main new feature for this update is that the installer now attempts to read the registry key for STO's installation directory, and that should -- in theory, at least -- work for all systems and all install methods. Judging by the testing that has taken place, I'd say it seems to work fine.

Still, please report if the autodetection does not work for you, and if so what OS you are running and if you used Steam or not.

:)

I want to try this thing but I have the steam version and am worried about VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) bans from script modification. It would be a false positive but Valve is notoriously stubborn about VAC. Do you think I have anything to worry about with this mod?

Didn't you ask this already?

I got STO on my steam account... I want to try this but I don't want to get banned on steam (STO I dont give a fuck if im banned)

If you get the game from Steam' date=' you should have been issued CDKEY (if you got it before Free-To-Play model) or been told by Steam to go create Perfect World account.

Either way, you can safely delete STO from you steam library, and install STO by using their standalone installer from PerfectWorld website.

Once you have STO running as a standalone game (outside of steam) you can do whatever you want, and not worry about VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat, if that is what you are concern about.) :D[/quote']

Will say that this does not really count as cheating and will not trigger anything bad on Steam's side. I use STO on Steam and even use Steam to take pics as well.

Oh, it is. That is why I use flickr.com and link from there. They don't care about adult pics as long as you label it as such.

Speaking about that. I notice you used one of my pics in the first post. Thanks ^_^

And I will note this. In the inventory and department head screens, it looks like the tits are effected by extreme gravity as the are pulled down hard. I'm assuming it's because of the jiggle add on.

Edit: Forgot to add this. It looks like the tit deformation are done with a split second image capture of the model before the tits can spring into place. I did the shop for that ore, and I noticed that the woman's tits were deformed before they snapped back into place.

So apparently, more than a month ago some random moron was trying to pass this mod off as his own work and sell it to others for 1 million in-game Energy Credits and got banned by Cryptic: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-21-star-trek-online-nude-patch-accidentally-outed-by-virtual-peeping-tom

I didn't even know about this until I randomly Google searched for "star trek online nude mod", and apparently this same news story (reposted by numerous websites) is plastering the Google search results. It amazes me how pathetically stupid some users can be, but I suppose it's a free country (at least the one I'm a citizen of) and people have the right to be stupid -- they'll just get busted for it.

Let this be a lesson to all who would try and steal/sell this mod: it's not worth it, you will get busted.

Also keep in mind that if you are not a complete moron, but are smart about it, you can keep enjoying this mod -- Cryptic WILL NOT ban you simply for using it, only for advertising and trying to sell it, or other things that explicitly violate the terms of service (especially if you're stupid enough to try doing it on the official forums!).

I want to try this thing but I have the steam version and am worried about VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) bans from script modification. It would be a false positive but Valve is notoriously stubborn about VAC. Do you think I have anything to worry about with this mod?

Didn't you ask this already?

I got STO on my steam account... I want to try this but I don't want to get banned on steam (STO I dont give a fuck if im banned)

If you get the game from Steam' date=' you should have been issued CDKEY (if you got it before Free-To-Play model) or been told by Steam to go create Perfect World account.

Either way, you can safely delete STO from you steam library, and install STO by using their standalone installer from PerfectWorld website.

Once you have STO running as a standalone game (outside of steam) you can do whatever you want, and not worry about VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat, if that is what you are concern about.) :D[/quote']

Will say that this does not really count as cheating and will not trigger anything bad on Steam's side. I use STO on Steam and even use Steam to take pics as well.

Wow I guess I did sorry...

Totally forgot I did it seems thanks for forwarding the answer though

Hello and thank you for the mods. I am having several issues and hope someone can help. I was using the installer but I have had no luck there. I had read in a previous post that some mods conflict so I did turn a few off and the only change I saw was that some of the upper female bodies were missing completely.

I am about to try the manual install since it seems that seems to be required. However I don't have a bin folder so I presume I just create my own and start adding them in?

Edit:

I attempted the manual install adding all the necessary folders to the correct localdata folder and still I have no mods. I also believe I was not patient enough for the upper bodies to load the first time because I did have fully clothed women on this last attempt.

Hello and thank you for the mods. I am having several issues and hope someone can help. I was using the installer but I have had no luck there. I had read in a previous post that some mods conflict so I did turn a few off and the only change I saw was that some of the upper female bodies were missing completely.

I am about to try the manual install since it seems that seems to be required. However I don't have a bin folder so I presume I just create my own and start adding them in?

Edit:

I attempted the manual install adding all the necessary folders to the correct localdata folder and still I have no mods. I also believe I was not patient enough for the upper bodies to load the first time because I did have fully clothed women on this last attempt.

The most recent installer should auto-detect the appropriate directory, is it not finding the right spot?

Also, which components are you selecting in the installer?

I saw past posts state that before you had to confirm the directory but yes I could see that it is auto now. I however did not see any changes to my directory nor is there a new star trek folder anywhere within program files or program files 86.

I had tried selecting all at one point, then I narrowed it down to just nude, or just clothing mods. My last attempt was very limited but no matter what I select or unselect I get nothing.

I had hoped creating the folders would work in the manual install since I have modded plenty of other games in the past but that also did not work.

Edit:

Okay so I uninstalled the installer because that was the only thing I had yet to do. And I tried it again and this time it did give me a path directory to install into. It was not under my profile but the public folder so I tried it again and it works!

I thought I had been thorough, but thank you so much for your help!

Okay so I uninstalled the installer because that was the only thing I had yet to do. And I tried it again and this time it did give me a path directory to install into. It was not under my profile but the public folder so I tried it again and it works!

I thought I had been thorough' date=' but thank you so much for your help![/quote']

Righto, good you got everything working! :)