Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Version 2.2.2 released, download from the first post as usual.

New Mods:

• New stockings replacers! Available in three styles, all thanks to the talented Spanner! :)
    • Lighter stockings
    • Small fishnets
    • Medium fishnets

Changes:

• Removed auto-administrator-permissions elevation.
    • This shouldn't affect most people, but if you run the installer from a non-admin account and it tries to access a protected area such as Program Files, it may fail. Should this happen, right click the installer and select "Run as administrator".

Glad you liked them!

While playing around with a new body texture I found a way to "fix" the small fishnet. It was fading into the pale original texture, that's why I left it on the darker shading. The "new" small stands out more, if you find a problem with this one let me know. :P

Screenshot shows the "new" small fishnet on the original texture, new texture, and then medium fishnet for comparison.

New textures to play with!

*** These are TESTING ONLY! ***

New Textures Top and Bottom, shaved included as an option.

Modified Normal maps Top and Bottom

***Modified Normal maps are not required, optional***

***use the defaults if you prefer***

**New textures are much larger**

Be aware these have not been tested during extended play.

If you notice any performance issues or problems remove them.

-Readme has more details

-Screenshots are low/med settings, old computer

Happy Holidays!

*Edit- posted the wrong High_F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex (stomache area seam)

* I'll include the fixed one after the textures gets some feedback.

New textures to play with!

*** These are TESTING ONLY! ***

New Textures Top and Bottom' date=' shaved included as an option.

Modified Normal maps Top and Bottom

***Modified Normal maps are not required, optional***

***use the defaults if you prefer***

**New textures are much larger**

Be aware these have not been tested during extended play.

If you notice any performance issues or problems remove them.

-Readme has more details

-Screenshots are low/med settings, old computer

Happy Holidays!

*Edit- posted the wrong High_F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex (stomache area seam)

* I'll include the fixed one after the textures gets some feedback.

[/quote']

I can't tell whats going on nipples missing.

Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to preserve your original files by misnaming the files forcing you to manually rename them to enable/disable so you wouldn't lose your originals.

The attached file has all the proper names and the correct F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex file.

**You are correct I haven't touched the neck/chest blending yet, next on the list.

Sorry for the confusion' date=' I was trying to preserve your original files by misnaming the files forcing you to manually rename them to enable/disable so you wouldn't lose your originals.

The attached file has all the proper names and the correct F_Hips_Bare_01_N.wtex file.

**You are correct I haven't touched the neck/chest blending yet, next on the list.

[/quote']

Oh yea works, love the new nipples.

On trill crew their pattern stops at neckline.

Easy to miss the Trill NPCs unless your looking for them. The problem is with the XML files for that NPC's "custom clothing" the skin texture and pattern are set for human not Trill.

The section that needs fixing is the Stf_Chest it's listing the human Basic_Chest_Skin and Basic_Skin texture.

This:

Stf_Chest

F_Chest_Gown_01

Basic_Chest_Skin_F_01

Basic_Skin_Mm

F_Chest_Bare_01_N

JCdB/w==

3XUL/w==

/////w==

/zAx/w==

Changed to this:

Stf_Chest

F_Chest_Gown_01

Basic_Chest_Skin_F_01_Trill

F_Chest_Overall_Trill_01_N

F_Chest_Bare_01_N

nId4/w==

NTxL/w==

PSQ9/w==

PSQ9/w==

It's the through section that needs to be replaced' date=' I posted the and just to show where it all belongs. You'll also have to edit the leg section to match using the Trill Hip settings.

If you know how to edit the XML files that's where to look. If your using Password42's installer you'll have to wait until they get changed. It's easy to miss, they look sexy just missing the Trill pattern.

Screenshot shows it broken with the old textures also, then I changed the XML for that NPC using the newer textures.

Easy to miss the Trill NPCs unless your looking for them. The problem is with the XML files for that NPC's "custom clothing" the skin texture and pattern are set for human not Trill.

The section that needs fixing is the Stf_Chest it's listing the human Basic_Chest_Skin and Basic_Skin texture.

It's the through section that needs to be replaced' date=' I posted the and just to show where it all belongs. You'll also have to edit the leg section to match using the Trill Hip settings.

If you know how to edit the XML files that's where to look. If your using Password42's installer you'll have to wait until they get changed. It's easy to miss, they look sexy just missing the Trill pattern.[/quote']

Right you are, that is indeed an unintentional bug (.xml editing is so much copy/paste work things like this are bound to happen sooner or later!). I'll work on fixing later today/tomorrow.

Your not joking about the XML editing, I've crashed the resource.exe a few times already from copy/paste mistakes, leaving an extra < where it shouldn't be.

No complaints from me about your mod, it always looked great, never crossed my mind to look for the Trill NPCs until now.

Good news though, you can use the Trill pattern and the fishnets together. That's also where you remove the stockings if you wanted bare legs with the formal outfit.

Neck Seam Fix!

Just (1) file, it goes in the same >Female folder with the other textures.

F_Chestblendhead_Bare_01_D.wtex

I'm not planning to redo the actual face textures right now, maybe later. Let me know if you have any issues with these new textures.

Password42, if you want all my textures in a single download let me know, otherwise they are posted. Use the 2nd High_Res download posted last night, it has the corrected Hip_N file.

Possible today's patch may have broken a few things. Got a ctd upon start up and entering sector space. Im going to try and verify files and repatch with latest mod version, see if works. Keep up the great work!

Edit: repairing the files fixed the issue, Im guessing it was a problem on my end.

Possible today's patch may have broken a few things. Got a ctd upon start up and entering sector space. Im going to try and verify files and repatch with latest mod version' date=' see if works. Keep up the great work!

[/quote']

Not sure if that is the case or not, but I just played for almost an hour with no CTD. From Earth Space dock (I checked the ships since you can crash if a ship skeleton was updated), to Earth Space, to Sector, warped to a mission sector and ran the mission. No problems on my end.

Strange when i first logged on everything was fine. Left it in the character change screen and when i logged in got this message ====> Fatal error: Can't Find Sequencer STO_Alien_Squid_Face. uninstalled and mod and im back on. reinstalled the mod and same error report. FYI

Are you using the Caitian tails for everyone option?

If you are, run the installer again without that option.

Everything is working for me 0 crashes, I don't use the Caitain tails option.

Strange when i first logged on everything was fine. Left it in the character change screen and when i logged in got this message ====> Fatal error: Can't Find Sequencer STO_Alien_Squid_Face. uninstalled and mod and im back on. reinstalled the mod and same error report. FYI

Are you using the Caitian tails for everyone option?

If you are' date=' run the installer again without that option.

Everything is working for me 0 crashes, I don't use the Caitain tails option.

[/quote']

no i don't use caitain tails. i did put the bare minimum of what i like without the dance changes and ship personnel changes and im fine. i kept the boobs,stockings,enhanced textures,bouncing,belt remover,and blow up screen.

It's because Perfect World do not allow client side editing' date=' they are trying to stop you from using the patch as is their right.[/quote']

I rather much doubt they are attempting to stop client-side modding, why would you say so?

Because they know the mod exists, banned the guy who originally made it and it clearly says in the EULA client side midding is NOT allowed?

It's because Perfect World do not allow client side editing' date=' they are trying to stop you from using the patch as is their right.[/quote']

I rather much doubt they are attempting to stop client-side modding, why would you say so?

Because they know the mod exists, banned the guy who originally made it and it clearly says in the EULA client side midding is NOT allowed?

Think he read about the guy they busted trying to sell this mod ingame.