Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Well' date=' if you'd notice, Cryptic broke their game so you can't even select stockings anymore in the tailor! Until they fix their bugs, I can't do much of anything... :-/

[/quote']

Truth be told it had been a while sense I have played STO, but I have been thinking about getting back into it. I would need to update though...

Well' date=' if you'd notice, Cryptic broke their game so you can't even select stockings anymore in the tailor! Until they fix their bugs, I can't do much of anything... :-/

[/quote']

Truth be told it had been a while sense I have played STO, but I have been thinking about getting back into it. I would need to update though...

We would love to have you back. Hey Password42, new patch fixed all the tailor issues. holodeck will be back up at 2pm est.

Notes --->Resolved many issues with the tailor.

The KHG cape should now appear.

Rank pips and combadges have also returned.

Hi' date=' just a reminder on configuration issue... selecting mir universe uniforms - doesnt give sexy cmdr vilia or naked bartenders fed/kdf

[/quote']

This is intentional, the "all female NPCs naked" mod cannot run alongside the customized Mirror uniforms mod, you have to choose one or the other.

If you really want a specific combination of NPC costumes, post it in detail and I'll see if I can work it for the next update.

and the log-in failed because it's a old version

That's covered in the readme. You have to use the launcher to update when a new patch is released.

Any word on changing the stockings into fishnets?

I can't figure out how the game renders the stockings' date=' whether via texture or shader control or anything... insofar as I can tell, the two material files for regular skin and stockings are identical except for their filenames. :-/

Or the skin texture update?

Working slowly on it, but it's not really a high priority for me personally, so it'll happen when I get around to it.

EDIT: Also, university classes just started, so my free time has diminished quite dramatically.

The game applies skin color a little differently than other games; I also have yet to figure out how to get higher-resolution textures to apply.

I can't figure out how the game renders the stockings' date=' whether via texture or shader control or anything... insofar as I can tell, the two material files for regular skin and stockings are identical except for their filenames. :-/[/quote']

Well that sucks, think you can find a way to remove said shader?

Also' date=' university classes just started, so my free time has diminished quite dramatically.

[/quote']

Good luck with your classes ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Update!

---------------

Version 2.1.2

---------------

New Mods:

• Disable Console Beeps mod! Annoyed by the BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP that plays whenever you access a Federation bank/mail/whatever console? Then this mod is for you! [Note this does not affect KDF beeps, as those are far less annoying IMO]

Changes:

• Fixed normal map issue with Lt. Vanzyl (Doomsday mission) when using "All females naked" mod. (Thanks to lapdragon at GVZ for identifying this bug!)
  • The "All Females Naked" option can now be combined with the other custom options for crew, etc. (hopefully, anyway!)
  • Clarified that the customized crew uniform options only apply to Federation/KDF crew and not specific named NPCs.

As usual, please report any bugs you may find so they can be fixed. Enjoy!

hello just starting playing star trek online and it looks like this mod is right up my alley but a quick probably stupid question that has been asked already, will i have 2 re-download whenever the game gets a patch or does it not overwrite mods like some other games patches do?

hello just starting playing star trek online and it looks like this mod is right up my alley but a quick probably stupid question that has been asked already' date=' will i have 2 re-download whenever the game gets a patch or does it not overwrite mods like some other games patches do?

[/quote']

The patching process leaves mod data alone, so the only time you'd have to re-download/re-install the mods is if a patch breaks something mod-related. The last few patches have been fine, no need to update any mods. Sometimes, though, after a patch (especially major patches like the Season 6 patch) the game will crash, in which case you'll need to check back for an updated version of these mods that solves the crashing problems.

I got STO on my steam account... I want to try this but I don't want to get banned on steam (STO I dont give a fuck if im banned)

If you get the game from Steam, you should have been issued CDKEY (if you got it before Free-To-Play model) or been told by Steam to go create Perfect World account.

Either way, you can safely delete STO from you steam library, and install STO by using their standalone installer from PerfectWorld website.

Once you have STO running as a standalone game (outside of steam) you can do whatever you want, and not worry about VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat, if that is what you are concern about.) :D